For real though, why are these messages worded like you're being extorted by the mob?

For real though, why are these messages worded like you're being extorted by the mob?

Attached: ey tony.png (677x204, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/windows-7-meltdown-patch-opens-worse-vulnerability-install-march-updates-now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

??

Attached: Windows Update.png (1631x931, 112K)

Niced unsaved work you'se haves there... be a shame if something happened to it

Attached: 1527096383198.png (1200x1418, 2.11M)

No

Attached: windowsupdate.png (1000x750, 138K)

What is the point of this post? Do you understand things or are you retarded?

The point is that you're cucking yourself with Windows 10.

>I feel like we're getting off track ova here. If you can't come to us for an update, maybe we'll come to you eh?

Attached: tumblr_p65cdnLN341w2r9y9o1_500.jpg (500x281, 29K)

>being proud of security vulnerabilities
heh

??

Attached: AeroShot.png (1848x1309, 264K)

That's how robots will speak

>Jow Forums has run out of things to complain about so now it's complains about wording like some sensitive snowflake
hmmmmmmmmmm

Well that obviously wasn't in your image and there are plenty of people here that just block updates outright.

>man this air conditioning in my car is so annoying!
>why don't you just turn off the AC then?
>that's stupid! It should come off by default!
>but you just need to turn this nob he-
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>complains about wording
*reboots computer*
*forces large botnet update inside your tender anus*

Hack me

visual basic GUI interface is coming for you

Sir, it my look like my home wifi but it totally isn't. You see it's a metered connection and any updates would put me in debt and I won't be able to buy your superb surface tablet.

Attached: step9.png (1366x768, 294K)

All of the snooping shit is in Win7 if you've updated it, which you have. There's very little reason for you in particular to be clinging to it.

You can block those updates on 7.

>security vulnerabilities

You mean those things that Windows Update makes worse?

zdnet.com/article/windows-7-meltdown-patch-opens-worse-vulnerability-install-march-updates-now/

""""PROFESSIONAL""""" security researchers, everyone.

You're a fucking idiot if you think that because there is a minuscule chance of something going wrong you should never update your system.
Also, you don't need to space out your posts like that, one sentence is not a paragraph.