You know, I wonder if this website, Jow Forums, is currently in violation under GDPR that took effect 2 days ago now

You know, I wonder if this website, Jow Forums, is currently in violation under GDPR that took effect 2 days ago now.

Attached: GDPR.png (800x300, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/document.cfm?action=display&doc_id=50061
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares? It's not enforceable for any website not in Europe.

Jow Forums got an exemption. didn't you read about it in the news? it was a big story like 6 months ago.

Jow Forums doesn't do business in Yurocuckstan so Hiro doesn't give a fuck about that law.

OY VEY

Actually if it means we can IP ban all of Europe I'd be pretty hyped for it.

>Jow Forums, is currently in violation under GDPR that took effect 2 days ago now.

probably. someone should make a reasonable request for information about what metrics they gather and then make a suite against them on failure.

Lmao another dumb amerimutt that has no idea how treaties and relationships between countries/country blocks work. Stay dumb faggot.

Attached: 1526836456655.gif (575x420, 507K)

Hope your faggot country gets blocked

Cool, how would a Europe fine a company based 100% in the US?

>how would a Europe fine a company
Let's start here

nothing of value is lost when I don’t have american morons replying to me again.

they probably can't unless there is some obscure treaty i'm not aware of. the only meaningful ones I know of are all related to intellectual property.

You're a fucking embarrassment.

Attached: 2018-05-27_21.44.59.jpg (1346x2705, 1.56M)

hahaha he's so dumb

>sue
>win
>owners get fined 5% of site's annual income
>have to pay gookmoot $100

>There will be two levels of fines based on the GDPR. The first is up to €10 million or 2% of the company’s global annual turnover of the previous financial year, whichever is higher. The second is up to €20 million or 4% of the company’s global annual turnover of the previous financial year, whichever is higher.
>whichever is higher

hiro is sucking EU's dick on france right now so i doubt he will implement something sooner

Based on what? As user mentioned b4 we should start by the metrics. It's only related to copywrite or selling personal data will also be punishable.

He probably sent gdpr compliance emails to pass holders. He doesn’t need to do anything else since your data isn’t being stored anywhere

Jow Forums must store IP addresses on ban situations.

gdprhallofshame.com

Attached: FridgeGDPR.jpg (3024x4032, 1.45M)

Attached: shrek.jpg (1078x775, 91K)

>using "smart" devices

Attached: 1389187060614.jpg (261x173, 10K)

The same way the US overreaches their jurisdiction in every fucking country outside of their territory.

Julian Assange and Kim Dotcom would like to have a talk with you.

It is.
It does.

They ask American justice. There are obviously treaties, criminals can't just hop a border and be exempted of their crimes.

As long as there is a time limit (no permaban, only X years bans), and they have an explicit and good reason (a ban), they can.

>"doesn't do business"
>is available in the EU
>sells passes and ads placements to EU citizens and businesses

It very much does.

Haven't gotten a single email from Jow Forums.

>As long as there is a time limit (no permaban, only X years bans), and they have an explicit and good reason (a ban), they can.
Which isn't the case.

Based EU will allow us to finally be free of this place.

>uses google analytics without explicit consent
>uses tracking cookies without explicit consent
>no clear privacy policy
>hiro probably doesn't give a shit about any personal information requests
Jow Forums is fucked if someone decides to snitch.

Jow Forums isn't fucked. Hiro can just IP ban all Yuropoors.

It's a bit late to do that after the law has been broken, isn't it?

He'll pay small fine when someone first reports him, then never have to deal with it again.

I did sell ads on 4chins, now what motherfucker?

what the fuck is gdpr and why is everyone updating my terms of service when Im not even in europe

Where/How can I report Jow Forums to EU authorities?

Contact your country's data protection authority. If you don't know who that is, see ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/document.cfm?action=display&doc_id=50061

Try not to tattle on some dumb shit like "they banned me so they illegally have my IP!!". Look into it and make a proper case, if you really want to make a complaint.

>super power of the world
>hegmony across the land
>bases everywhere
>nigger suck your dick to get your spy algo and tech

please Europe cannot do shit to a usa based company.

End of the European Union in 3, 2, 1...

Buy some Euros now. They're gonna be collector's items.

>yuros think this will be enforced

Attached: 1526473129007 (1).jpg (4535x3780, 407K)

What does that have to do with the website you're on?

>yuros think this will be enforced
A squinting frog image is all the proof I need. Thanks, GDPR is a fad.

>I wonder if this website, Jow Forums, is currently in violation under GDPR
It's not.

>nigger suck your dick to get your spy algo and tech
>please Europe cannot do shit to a usa based company.
Where are you even getting these? Are you 12?

>Hiro doesn't give a fuck about Jow Forums
FTFY
>2018
>still no VP9 webm support

please host a website in EU servers and offer service to me without complying to it, we'll figure it out...
what do you stand to lose?

Easy, don't host shit in euroland. And if you're an international company, you don't give a shit, because the EU has tried over and over and over and over again to punish you and you never care because all they can do is try to fine you

>source: my ass

You can't just pull Euros data back to US escaping it either otherwise everyone would do it, starting with Facebook.

>One euro could get Jow Forums taken down RIGHT NOW
Who's gonna volunteer?

Doesn't matter, the EU has no way to enforce their shit on an American company and America won't fold to a foreign government over dumb shit like this.

>Complain constantly about botnets and websites harvesting your personal data
>New law is enforced where users can request to delete their stored personal data
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, fuck these yurofags, range ban them!

Americans deserve to get curbstomped.

Realistically, they would tell to contact the website about it, and if you don't get a reply in a month, then they'd message the website to tell them that they're not GDPR compliant and demand changes. Assuming Hiro didn't respond to that (which would be extremely retarded, but hey. he's Hiro), the fines would start rolling in. If he didn't pay those (like he has a history of doing) and he still didn't make the site GDPR compliant, then Jow Forums might be blocked in the EU. He would have probably have blocked the EU before this happens, anyway, after which he would be in the clear.

If you want to cause your European friends and Hiro some headache, knock yourself out: ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/document.cfm?action=display&doc_id=50061