I bet 95% of Jow Forumstards can't properly configure this

i bet 95% of Jow Forumstards can't properly configure this

Attached: norton antivirus.png (1200x1200, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/into-the-trash-it-goes-opinion-discarded
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

make your own config instead of baiting people into making it for you

that's me alright
>blocked 1st party scripts - stevie wonder mode

Just use NoScript, they said

Attached: sd.png (368x969, 52K)

Yeah, and after you apply those rules another set of rules is popping out. And then one more.

Attached: Clipboard01.png (953x2037, 368K)

thats the old NS, it made a bit of sense at least. the new NS is a fucking mess.

>800mb ram used

>zero in Region and languages
Enjoy those pajeeth ads and indian botnet

I rarely need to allow extra scripts and my most visited sites are already configured.

Attached: Clipboard02.png (865x717, 89K)

is it even possible to configure it so that you dont see the ads for a second before it hides them

>using non https list sources

Attached: trash.jpg (1240x786, 222K)

If you're implying it uses a lot of RAM you're retarded

I don't browse indian sites raj

Know any better alternatives with the same filters? I can't force hosts to use https when they dont support it.

blocking google fonts is not aesthetic

downloading fonts from some random server is a bad thing. someone will find a way to do something bad with it.

Who is that?

The Trashman

Who?

isn't that a bit overkill?

No such thing in security

Who's the trashman

The man that takes out the trash.

Great job, you narrowed it down to every man of the house. Who is is the guy in the picture

He's the trashman.

Anyone tell you're useless recently?

I aim to please.

Classic Jow Forums

>properly configure an ad hider

Why bother?

Attached: 1527182983241.png (720x688, 908K)

I bet OP is the 1% of the 95% who's even more retarded than the other 94%

Percentage of what?

Why?
10 update_black_list
20 goto 10

When!
(white-list)

It's like you guys think internet explorer could never block ads.

Get lost Wladimir

it literally works as soon as you install it you fucking ape

>not blocking miners
you dun goofd

knowyourmeme.com/memes/into-the-trash-it-goes-opinion-discarded

>not knowing what resource abuse filter is
Retard

no shit sherlock

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (489x367, 20K)

>installed years ago
>never touched it since
>no ads
>never had a problem

Problem?

this literally same with me..
below post
v
v

Protip: leave ublock origin in basic mode and use umatrix instead to handle the "advanced user" shit. umatrix is just better at it.

>not using both to block scripts

Using both is completely unnecessary, umatrix to block scripts works by itself.

umatrix isn't ad blocker. you know that aren't you smart user.

That's why I said to use ublock origin in basic mode too... ublock origin in basic mode will block ads using all your standard ad lists. Then umatrix will handle the "dynamic blocking". Blocking frames, scripts, etc.

"Advanced user" mode of ublock origin is just umatrix with a shittier interface. umatrix gives you the same functionality but with an interface that's easier to use.

>100% - 1% of 95% = 94%

Meant to reply to with

advance-user ublock is shittier interface? it's just for you user, I don't need good interface as long as the functionality is the same.. easier to use (only for brainlet)

Why do you need two addons to cover two function, instead of one addons can cover both?

Umatrix gives you the functionality of advanced-user ublock, plus more. It gives you finer grain control, should you desire it. And the streamlined UI just makes it faster to use.

as long as "advance-user" ublock is working great, why would I care about finer grain control? I don't want to waste my fucking time to tweak to much finer grain control..

faster to use, why don't you just use "advance-user" ublock? you really made a joke.

another point to counter your point, did you compare their memory usage?

>>faster to use, why don't you just use "advance-user" ublock? you really made a joke
I just explained why. Because umatrix gives you finer grain control and because it's interface is better so all your interactions with it take less time.

"advanced user" mode of ublock is inferior software. There is no reason to use it instead of umatrix.

>Know any better alternatives with the same filters? I can't force hosts to use https when they dont support it.
Yes
>download list manually
>review it
>paste it into unlock
sorry bro this is a shit method but yours is even shittyer

take less time? are you serious this is not a joke?

take your time to compare, then come back here.

I have compared them. As I've already explained to you, I use both.

A better user interface makes for smoother more efficient user interaction. That's the simple truth. Why are you so resistant to trying umatrix? Do you dislike change?

I've used them both long ago (not in the same browser) but different profile to see what the difference. and helll.. it waste a lot of my time to configure..

Maybe it's time for you to give it another go. umatrix's UI is much simpler.

> 99% of the Jow Forums users are using Google Chrome with this

Attached: adblock-plus.jpg (800x488, 22K)

I don't know user, maybe another time when I have a lot of time to waste

That's retarded and too much work for something that isn't even necessary.

I'm aware of this

Of what? What is the 100% of?

100% of people on Jow Forums. He is implying that 1% of 95% leaves 94% which is not true but it is close and I am mostly being a sperg a out it

you have to make it completely grey, right?

Yes, he's bad at math, and let's assume he means Jow Forums then. Perhaps we shouldn't tell him he himself is I the lower ≈0.95% of the intellectually challenged.

I think he's talking about the bottom 1% of the full 100% that's contained within the bottom 95% of the total 100%.