/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Need more autism than the thread can provide?
#/csg/ on rizon
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>News
user recommends kawaii turtle mice
user chinked by smartwatch, should have bought a mi band
programmable usb fans are back for summer
nice review of 12" xiaomi air laptop
more accuracy measurements of kitchen scales
boar semen earbuds
problems with midi controller drivers
user reviews "good enough" bluetooth earbuds
voyeurism camera
takstar82 headphones are good
usb3 to vga adapter "seems to work"
user puts led strips behind a tv and reviews them thoroughly
seller actually refunds user for badly-packaged rechargeable fan
user claims that xiaomi screen burn-in is software fuckup, not a hardware defect
user sticks his dick in chinkshit
new esp32 dev board has one of those tiny oled displays built in
user combined $1 screwdrivers with house keys

Previous thread

Attached: 1478223861058.jpg (415x255, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/37-NRR-Shooting-Earmuffs-Ear-Muffs-Gun-Range-Noise-Reduction-Hearing-Protection/302592214911
3m.com/3M/en_US/company-us/all-3m-products/~/3M-PELTOR-Optime-105-Earmuffs-H10A-Over-the-Head-10-EA-Case/?N=5002385 3294758533&rt=rud
aliexpress.com/item/cheap-and-useful/32796787225.html
aliexpress.com/item/thinkpad/32500991005.html
s.aliexpress.com/3UvArmQ7
s.aliexpress.com/IjErmaiI
s.aliexpress.com/FzIBb2mM
*.aliexpress.com/item/*
aliexpress.com/item/*.html
aliexpress.com/item/Ugreen-Car-Charger-2-Port-18W-Quick-Charge-3-0-Car-Charger-Fast-Car-USB-Charger/32792632244.html
aliexpress.com/item/VEITHDIA-Classic-Fashion-Polarized-Men-women-s-Sunglasses-Reflective-Coating-Lens-Eyewear-Accessories-Sun-Glasses-For/32698717887.html
aliexpress.com/item/Car-Styling-3D-Funny-Car-Stickers-Little-Devil-Angel-Sticker-on-Car-Automobile-Decals-Car-Styling/32562196479.html
aliexpress.com/item/FLOVEME-One-Click-Release-Car-Phone-Holder-Universal-Air-Vent-Mount-Car-Holders-Stand-Mobile-Supports/32851363858.html
amazon.com/dp/B00467AHXI/
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-mia1
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-global-3gb-32gb
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-4x-global
s.aliexpress.com/7zaYfMZZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/csg/ is dead

Finally.

>/csg/ is dead
then explain why there are 3-4 Chink packages in my mail every weekday?

btw: Recommend cheap and useful shit so I can buy more.

screen protector arrived shattered into a million pieces

is this a dispute thing or do I just message the store for another one?
never had chinkshit fail on me before

What's the best price/value hearing protecting chink earmuffs? I'm thinking of this

ebay.com/itm/37-NRR-Shooting-Earmuffs-Ear-Muffs-Gun-Range-Noise-Reduction-Hearing-Protection/302592214911

Which pretty much looks like an original 3M earmuffs

3m.com/3M/en_US/company-us/all-3m-products/~/3M-PELTOR-Optime-105-Earmuffs-H10A-Over-the-Head-10-EA-Case/?N=5002385 3294758533&rt=rud

Only it costs much less.

I have one that I bought here in Europe (at Obi), but it's fucking shit, the plastic band breaks every few months and it's getting increasingly difficult to fix. Funny thing is, the one I have I bought for the equivalent of what the chink 3M costs in my first link. The same shitty design earmuffs with the plastic bands are like 5 bucks on ebay, but back when I bought it I wasn't chink shitting that much.

Attached: 1504503988115.jpg (800x800, 32K)

aliexpress.com/item/cheap-and-useful/32796787225.html

not this again…

I always message the store first. It comes off as good will. If they don't reply in 1-2 days make a dispute.

>my China backlog finally ends as I receive the last outstanding package
>"guess it was just a phase"
>buy a car
>immediately order 5 different things for it restarting the cycle

There's no getting out of this, is it?
Questo e la cosa nostra.

There isn't. My cycle ended as well and I ordered 5 things today. There goes a part of my vacation money

I approve of the wholesome mitu. Good job, Op.

Very useful.
aliexpress.com/item/thinkpad/32500991005.html

Attached: 1511984191423.jpg (604x580, 185K)

It never ends, i'm buying a phone and some other shits right now.

Attached: 0657465.jpg (921x842, 386K)

Then why are you here?

Quite a niche product, i doubt you'll find an answer here. Nonetheless i wanna say partly your own fault, Obi is shit.

Wholesome.

(you)

Attached: Mao Zedong.jpg (1812x2560, 2.63M)

Vape sub 50

That's the opposite of what I can use, I bought two anti cat plants already.

Attached: anticatplant.jpg (1800x1200, 500K)

That's not the right way to do news

No seeds from Ali are legit they are selling it too cheap to even be possible, if you just know the basics of gardening even that is enough to realize that the process of obtaining these seeds is not as simple as they would like to. Also many plants, like strawberry and others perform much better if they spread by themselves without seeds.

Attached: 4chan.png (1280x720, 753K)

Also fell for the Takstar 82 Pro meme.
Can confirm, pretty comfy and sound great. I'd swap from my shitheiser hd 555 immediately if they were open back

why don't you make the next thread then

I think the format is more than fine, looks cleaner as well

no it's not
why would you look at some random numbers and then read the text from left to right and then go back to the post number again to click
it looks cleaner because the posts are aligned but that's not even the important part it's only relevant if the text is interesting

B-but did RegularOP die?

I'm about to order some bamboo seeds for my garden.

Attached: 1522930860276.jpg (836x576, 83K)

Ordered these today:
Electric toothbrush
Http://s.aliexpress.com/EZBBNb6Z

Electric shaver
s.aliexpress.com/3UvArmQ7

Lower back pillow
s.aliexpress.com/IjErmaiI

Drink Bottle
s.aliexpress.com/FzIBb2mM

Yeah yeah xiaomeme. But the brand has been great to me so far.

Review time.

>£3 usb desk fan
Really cheap plastic. Box came crushed. Slightly warped. Bit of grime on underside. Had to wipe just in case. Rattles and vibrates when on. Noisy. Does provide gentle breeze however.
1/5 stars. Would not recommend.

>See-through calculator
It works but the battery is shitty. Needs direct sunlight to operate. Pushing the buttons feels unsatisfactory. Transparent thin plastic rustles like plastic bag. At least it looks cool and adds up correctly.
2/5 stars. Would not recommend.

>'emoji' stress ball
It's a smiley damnit. It's cheap and squeezable. Gave me an extra ball that was nice. Packaging smelt mouldy.
3/5 stars. Ideal for butthurt posters to release stress. Will probably induce skin cancer with frequent squeezing.

>googly eyes (not pictured)
Amazing deal. Hundreds of googly eyes. Excellent for irl shitposting. Gave them away to kids for arts and crafts.
5/5 would buy again

Attached: ic-2398-1354x1039.jpg (1354x1039, 233K)

Do any of you use chink shaving products? I was thinking of ordering the Xiaomi rotary shaver but I haven't seen any reviews on its shaving performance. I was also looking at blades for my safety razor. Do any of you order chink blades and are they any good?

>xiaomi vacuum cup doesn't have wlan temperature monitoring support with an integrated app to track temperature on your smartphone
nobuy

yaeh those smiley balls are dogshit
t. 3rd world user who sees those in regular market

Post the funniest stickers the Chinks sell, the cheaper the better

I do, I ordered the KM-5886, very comfortable shaver, was surprised at the quality too,not Xiaomi so doesn't have an app or something but best bang/buck for a rotary shaver I have had

Attached: HTB1QPqUHVXXXXc3XFXXq6xXFXXXz.jpg (709x800, 64K)

for some reason the chinks put
KM-5884 on the box, but on the inside and aliexpress its the KM-5886

Attached: kemei-5884-rizikh-2.jpg (800x800, 80K)

Can you shave a two week old beard with it?

Yeah honestly I think I'll just bin everything in the pic. It's just rubbish.

I think you might need a beard trimmer for that, not sure if this will work for it

most babies that young don't have enough facial hair to make it worthwhile

Attached: -18791088132137748778.jpg (800x800, 370K)

I have one of those.
:')

Attached: tuxpepe2.jpg (334x334, 88K)

What's the name of that iconic chink fan?

funny? some comic figures?

Palm Leaf Model F95B

Bought a Chink figma, actually they didn't chinked me. The parts are pretty good.
On the other hand, the Redmi 5A is pretty good to gift to an elder. Shes very happy with it.

Post toy

I just bought a car. Tell me the 5 things so I can also get them.

Anyone got that greasemonkey script that cleans aliexpress urls?

>two week old beard
how much beard is that

i made that shit and posted it a few threads ago, but didnt even save it cause reasons. im gonna go look in the archive and see if i can easily find it again

here // ==UserScript==
// @name ali clean item links
// @namespace none
// @include *.aliexpress.com/item/*
// @exclude aliexpress.com/item/*.html
// @version 1
// @grant none
// @run-at document-start
// ==/UserScript==

var cleanLink = window.location.toString();

cleanLink = cleanLink.substring(0, cleanLink.indexOf(".html")) + ".html";
cleanLink = "www"; + cleanLink.substring(cleanLink.indexOf(".aliexpress.com/item/";));

window.location = cleanLink;

Here are 4 of them, the 5th is a car stereo specific to my car brand.

aliexpress.com/item/Ugreen-Car-Charger-2-Port-18W-Quick-Charge-3-0-Car-Charger-Fast-Car-USB-Charger/32792632244.html
aliexpress.com/item/VEITHDIA-Classic-Fashion-Polarized-Men-women-s-Sunglasses-Reflective-Coating-Lens-Eyewear-Accessories-Sun-Glasses-For/32698717887.html
aliexpress.com/item/Car-Styling-3D-Funny-Car-Stickers-Little-Devil-Angel-Sticker-on-Car-Automobile-Decals-Car-Styling/32562196479.html
aliexpress.com/item/FLOVEME-One-Click-Release-Car-Phone-Holder-Universal-Air-Vent-Mount-Car-Holders-Stand-Mobile-Supports/32851363858.html

wait, the archive added a bunch of ; in there, wtf
// ==UserScript==
// @name ali clean item links
// @namespace none
// @include *.aliexpress.com/item/*
// @exclude aliexpress.com/item/*.html
// @version 1
// @grant none
// @run-at document-start
// ==/UserScript==

var cleanLink = window.location.toString();

cleanLink = cleanLink.substring(0, cleanLink.indexOf(".html")) + ".html";
cleanLink = "www" + cleanLink.substring(cleanLink.indexOf(".aliexpress.com/item/"));

window.location = cleanLink;
this is the correct one

It's an invading plant. You NEED a root barrier or whatever it's called in English.

The roots grow sideways and new stem grow from them. And it's FAST. The roots are strong and will go through anything not resistant enough. The barrier is a thick plastic that you have to put in a foot or two deep and leave a few inches out. Concrete, mortar, etc are too brittle and will eventually fail before bamboo root (and other plants roots too, but slower and they won't invade your garden.)
Otherwise they just cover a larger and larger area until the town is a fucking forest. They're a bitch to cut, there'll always some part sticking out after you cut it, and it's close to impossible to get rid of them.

Ignore dusty shit.

Attached: figma.png (1080x1920, 1.59M)

Invasive, make sure you use a pot

Any usb soundcard (dac with input) recommendations? Apparently my motherboard is not good enough for modmic.

Depends what you're using them for. I wouldn't cheap out if you're using them for shooting, I have some Howard Leight Sports I got for $40 that have active electronics meaning it amplifies sound but shuts off when anything loud happens, which is great because you can hear better than real life while still being protected. I still double up with ear plugs too just in case the seal on the earmuffs isn't perfect.

If you're just doing it for stuff like yard work and want it dirt cheap there should easily be a $10 (burger tokens) or equivalent priced one that is passive and works fine. Thing is some of the best deals are name brand, mostly cause trusting your hearing on chickshit tips the scales on the value proposition.

amazon.com/dp/B00467AHXI/

Since I live in the US I don't know what will ships to you on your local amazon, but here's a 13 burger set that I'd trust.

But I'd stress getting something trusted if you're using this to actually protect your hearing. All the cheap ass 3m ones I used at ranges were at the very least rock solid and well worn meaning they lasted a decent bit. Also doubling up with earplugs underneath is effective if you want to be super safe, disposable earplugs are cheap too.

If it's just for enjoying some quiet time in a space that's annoyingly loud but not unsafe then disregard me I suck cock.

thanks user

>aliexpress.com/item/VEITHDIA-Classic-Fashion-Polarized-Men-women-s-Sunglasses-Reflective-Coating-Lens-Eyewear-Accessories-Sun-Glasses-For/32698717887.html
Are you sure those protect your eyes?
I'm scared of chink sunglasses desu

Just waiting on my course related costs to come in to order this new phone. Xiaomi Redmi Note 5. 6/64GB model.

Yes

My nigga, I'll get the 4/64GB

Just makes sense to buy the top model with the extra RAM headroom to make it last longer with multitasking.

what did he mean by this

Attached: wat.png (720x1632, 193K)

>chink shit
>good will
lol

Chinked. You can get better ones down the street at a brink and mortar for cheaper.

Brick. Im a dumb phoneposter rightnow

Attached: 1525820483419.jpg (384x384, 65K)

If you're white/black, you goofed up on the shaver. It won't handle thick hair well.

Is the lightning shitty or is it just lower end quality?

I bought a v moda boompro chink knockoff for a Superlux 668b, but it ain't gay, so I had to buy the smallest female to me fake adapter and it werks. It's a rigid adapter, not a cable, so it doesn't hangs too much and sits in the right high.
No pics because el bought that for a friend.

My African Americans, I've got a /csg/ haul direct from the Middle Kingdom coming up today

Attached: IMG_20180528_110853.jpg (3120x4160, 1.46M)

Thanks man, I don't shoot, I use them for sleeping. There almost isn't a single day in my commie block that someone isn't drilling and I live on a very busy and noisy street (2 lanes + bus + tram). Actually I don't even think it's legal for a street to be this noisy, it must be over every limit. Of course, the best solution would be moving, but until then earmuffs work wonders.

>Middle Kingdom
Is that what Xiaomi means?

Nah China is Middle Kingdom (中国)
Xiaomi literally translates to something like Little Rice (小米), though I'm sure it's just one of those names that's meant to sound nice and doesn't really have any meaning

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-28-05-25-57-986.jpg (1079x1780, 668K)

Hey /csg/, need advice on getting a good chinkphone instead of iPhone 5S because I may get that or a chinkphone to replace a shitty $50 Samsung J3 I bought at Walmart (the screen completely fucked and keeps showing double faded images of screen elements)

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6K)

What's your budget, day to day use, must have features

Budget is under $160. Day to day use would include browsing websites, watching YouTube, and using apps like Clover. Must have feature would be a minimum resolution of 1280x720.

Buy cheap, buy twice. I'm still on an iPhone 6s Plus and it still feels like a luxury phone and works great with no lag. Stop buying shit phones and just keep a good one for a few years.

legendary shitposter chink

is the xiaomi redmi 5a 2/16 a good phone? they're being sold here in my country for $90 each..

>Walmart
Are you in USA? Because chink phones and American telcos don't go well.

Yep, but I'm usually fine without LTE which is the usual for chinkphones as I've seen.

>I was also looking at blades for my safety razor. Do any of you order chink blades and are they any good?
Just get Feather blades. They're like 25 cents each. You can buy them in bulk on eBay.

Stretch your budget:
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-mia1
Can't go wrong:
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-global-3gb-32gb
Cheap but good:
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-4x-global
(hope you know what you're doing )

Post the link to the adapter please.

can anyone recommend a laptop sleeve, which would fit a t430s (or similar) ? I'll look into dimensions and shit but 1st hand rec would be awesome.

Do you have one? Why does it not handle thick hair as well? Because of the blades used?

What is the gayest/cutest patch i can buy?

I'm sure you guys were just DYING to find out what I did
Pic related is my Mi Mix 2s which i picked up today (pre-ordered a while ago), a case from taobao, a phone and Xbox controller from taobao, and an Xbox one controller from taobao

Attached: IMG_20180528_152744.jpg (3120x4160, 1.33M)

How's the chinkbox one controller? It looks legit, does it function and perform identically so far? If you're using it with your phone I'm assuming its the newer model with bluetooth in it

I'm thinking of buying this Tenda switch. Anyone got it? Or recommend another brand/switch. The price is very decent I think. But the quality seems questionable upon looking at it and the low price makes me think it is.

Tenda SG108 s.aliexpress.com/7zaYfMZZ

Attached: V00K_1_201611111193158391.jpg (640x480, 35K)

A gaming and hd streaming switch? Really?

Will I suffer buyers remorse?

Attached: S80528-173820.jpg (1440x2560, 272K)

Yes

>tfw no Meizu gf

Attached: 180412-meizu-m6s-malaysia-01.jpg (580x545, 56K)

>he doesn't have a xiaomi gf

Attached: 1477889634066.jpg (800x800, 883K)

ayy gurl u wanna see sum banggood

I have this router. It does deliver gigabit, however keep in mind, that the maximum switching it can do _overall_ is 2000 megabit.

It should be fine for most home tasks, but if you want to max out multiple ports at a time, you are out of luck.

>tfw no Meizu gf
I know that feel brother.

Why?

Attached: meizu_halo_1.jpg (2100x1050, 278K)