INTEL AND AMD BFTO

youtube.com/watch?v=zBDMRTA04MM
INTEL AND AMD BFTO
>inb4 ching chang xin lin

Attached: Shanghai Zhaoxin Semiconductor Co , Ltd.png (1246x837, 281K)

botnet

>28nm

how are they able to create an x86 chip, I thought the patent jews had that on lockdown?

Attached: 1514345243024.png (882x758, 234K)

they don't give a fuck about patent jews.

English probably sounds just as stupid to chinks as chinese does to us

>China
>Patent
Good luck suing. The chinese are turbojews on steroids.

>looks like a via one
>research a bit
>turns out its joint effort between via and the chink government
good

Old news, if you faggots stopped shitposting about consumer trash you would know the Chinese have a huge stake in VIA now.

VIA IS BACK BABY

ALL HAIL OUR NEW CHINESE OVERLORDS

>posted from my intel core powered machine

What's with all of the Chinese nationalism in that video?

I hate how many newfags there are now. It's a VIA processor. VIA's the other company besides AMD to license Intel's x86 patent suite because they bought Cyrix, the previous third x86 patent holder.

My bad for not remembering each and every chinese brand name by heart.

how many fps on cawaduddy

ching chang xin lin

I thought AMD absorbed Cyrix.

its via guys. The third x86 holder. Its okay, its years behind intel/amd, and they never cared for the consumer market.
I wont be mad if the chinese gov helps them and they manage to launch some desktop parts worldwide. Competition is good.
If a russia firm also gets a x86 license, things are gonna get spicy.

Legit question :
This cpu use VT-V (x ?) which is copyrighted Intel.
How the hell it's not AMD-V instead ?

They have a x86 license. It might be included there for reasons unknown.

The license is an agreement between the two companies. The actual stuff being licensed is usually a collection of patents, copyright use, whatever.

It's not newfaggotrty there's legit cpu extensions in there AVX and VT-X that were not part of the original agreement patent sharing/legal settlement that Via won, correct me if I'm wrong but even those patents are coming towards their end

there's been no new lawsuits or agreements from what I can see.

well, they are chinese. Or the license works retroactively and is valid for new patents. There is a lot of sharing between AMD and INTEL, because patent wars are expensive. Same could hold true for via.

everyone who isn't a newfag knows about VIA and cyrix.

Pretty sure VIA and Intel's original agreement ended just a few years ago and was likely renewed. They may have gotten new stuff with it. AMD's and Intel's license has a period of 10 years and they relicensed twice now I think.

Can't possibly be worse than Intel

>they never cared for the consumer market
Because VIA could never make anything worthwhile for the consumer market

DELET

Attached: Mysterious Merchant.gif (452x523, 4K)