This keeps happening

This keeps happening.
This keeps happening.
This keeps happening.

I had umatrix and vpn this gdpr shit for earth retards is pissing me off

Attached: 1516242085731.png (1239x640, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/e489abba-0dc5-11e8-8eb7-42f857ea9f09
forbes.com/sites/davidschrieberg1/2018/02/11/e-u-hoping-new-data-protection-under-gdpr-will-have-global-impact/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Use a VPN or Tor.

What is this? What site is this? What country are you in? Genuinly concerned and equally curious.

>What is this? What site is this?
Wordpad and Print Key

Any site showing this is only labeling itself as shit, for two reasons, either
- selling your information to advertisers or NSA
- or having a shit infrastructure with no separated user-data databases and passwords saved in plaintext.

Or maybe they don't got the fucking staff to reply to every fucking annoying ass Euro asking for all of their shit.

Why do you even use these garbage sites, I'm 100% certain it's some garbage '''''''''''journalism''''''''' site

Sad!

>can't automate a response email

Step 1: don't collect data
Step 2: reply that you don't collect data
It's that easy.

>for earth retards
Nobody cares about your user experience, gray skin.

You're giving away data right now retard.

>upend your business model completely
>block euros who account for less than 1% of all your traffic

Gee, I wonder which option a rational person would pick.

>using websites that sell your data

>some irrelevant site doesn't work
Oh woe is me, how ever will we make it.

Personally identifiable data, you shitmuffin.

>Eurocucks are banning themselves from the internet

Attached: 1526566474642.gif (500x446, 893K)

This is nothing but a concentrated effort by the (((data merchants))) to put pressure on the regulators to let them sell data again. It is a massive DDoS against the masses performed by the wealthy elite.

Your ip address faggot.

>mfw based EU fucks eurofags once again by blocking their access to websites
Fucking beautiful.
I really hope they block Jow Forums using some bullshit excuse.

Attached: 1410753027356.gif (400x332, 2M)

The amount of stupidity during american-time-Jow Forums is astounding

>EUfags get fucked by EU once again
How does one not love the EU. Cultural and ethnic genocide, now getting blocked from half the internet.

Attached: 1453897196667.gif (197x245, 1.86M)

Found the americucks

Sorry missed this faggot

the amount of ignorance and even more stupidity at US west coast morning time all over Jow Forums is even more astounding.

blow it out your ass

Only if you sniff it senpai

>the absolute state of eurocunts
>mfw they will soon have a firewall like the chinese state
Getting blocked from 4chins WHEN?

Attached: no need to be upset.gif (300x169, 447K)

why are ameritards such corporate whores? why do they enjoy bending over?

the amount of mutt samefagging in this thread is over 9000

Attached: la_creatura.gif (640x550, 204K)

>implying you wouldn't ban faggot eurocucks
This is the complete opposite of bending over, so get fucked

ITT: Americans not understanding the picture posted, much less the GDPR.

This is the equivalent of giving consent to have sex and claiming rape the next morning. All of this information, you gave away for free. You were literally asking for it.

Dear EU gay overlords, if you are reading this, PLEASE, block 4chins from all of Yurope.

Attached: 1417081162465-0.gif (255x255, 53K)

european here and i think its good, if you dont respect the law then good for us, there will be a hole in the market to fill

>european here and i think
Once you all get banned we won't have to care about what you think

>mfw GDPR is tied to trade, so for a country to make a trade agreement with the EU they have to agree to GDPR

Attached: Z.jpg (230x220, 6K)

an IP is not personally identifiable by law.
and it should stay like this.

The EU doesn't block sites that don't comply.
If a site is down it's because the people owning it chose to do so.

>yuropoor getting utterly BTFO by their own law now

Attached: 1469656490556.png (166x166, 14K)

That's not true at all. If you think GDPR is going to force some mom and pop shop in Canada to obey by its laws you are blatantly wrong.

I run a wiki for documenting Chinese cartoon girls and I haven't updated my site to be GDPR compliant. How fucked am I?

ft.com/content/e489abba-0dc5-11e8-8eb7-42f857ea9f09

seriously.. whats there to update?

>linking to pay-walled publications

Attached: file.png (1315x653, 78K)

>GDPR shit
These new provisions are great I wish we had something like this in the US.

Companies shouldn't be allowed to collect and sell my information without my explicit permission, opt-out policies are cancer.

Oh fuck I didn't even bother clicking the link. Let me find another one for you: >European authorities have actively encouraged other countries to adopt similar laws to G.D.P.R. Officials have been dispatched around the world to preach the tougher rules. Data protections are becoming part of trade deals, with the region ready to limit access to its market of 500 million consumers if countries do not rise to meet Europe’s standards.

forbes.com/sites/davidschrieberg1/2018/02/11/e-u-hoping-new-data-protection-under-gdpr-will-have-global-impact/

Attached: lmgtfy.png (862x593, 450K)

Good. Meanwhile in the US some faggot politician is lying to his voters saying this is communism and this is somehow a bad move.

>there are ACTUAL retards on Jow Forums defending a company's "right" to harvest your data and sell it to other people who will use it to steal your identity.

Well Apache is still happily logging all access requests to include visitor IP addresses which I think is considered personally identifiable information.

if not getting tracked counts as getting 'btfo' now, then so be it.
the real cucks here are the ones getting their bandwidth and data stolen.

Attached: GDPR in a nutshell.jpg (1717x985, 196K)

which is literally impossible to turn that into identifiable anything without a court order, plus probably impossible to turn off logging.

Good, fuck Europe.

>large government isn’t authoritarian
I mean, he wouldn’t be totally wrong you know

This isn't even large government, its consumer rights and protections. Theres literally nothing wrong with simple measures to protect people's rights and privacy.

>reading USAtoday in the first place
>not using blockers
>relying on sweeping authoritarian government policies to protect you from something a free open source extension can
Europeans were retarded 200 years ago and they’re still retarded today.

the ad blockers don't stop your information from being taken. The only actual way you would avoid USA Today's information harvesting bullshit is with something all-encompassing like noscript

i do use scriptblockers, but you can't expect everyone to do so. i for one am glad that my fellow europeans will no longer have their bandwidth and data robbed by big corporations.

Attached: GDPR in a nutshell 2.jpg (1421x917, 135K)

>tfw privacy laws bring to companies awareness of cost savings in bandwidth and javascript suddenly ends

Attached: taytay.jpg (500x281, 24K)

5.2mb to load vs 500kb to load is a huge difference especially on phones

not only that but suddenly toasters become usable hardware again.

>anti-gdpr shill

>doesnt know how to google shit
its like youre a child user

All I did was point out out that the link was pay-walled. I never said the claim was wrong. Maybe you should learn to Google how English works.

inb4 someone takes the easy "duplicate out" comment.

And now the post is deleted, so was I really wrong to bring it up?

just pointing out that you could have found the text of the linked article even if it was behind paywall just by googlingdoodly-o

took me 30 minutes to whip up a script that generates a csv dump of a user's data

It's as if you think I didn't already know that. I'm just saying: If you're going to link to something, why link to an article that you know likely isn't going to load content for the recipient?

Also, in general, the "just Google it" argument is a shitty defense for someone making a claim. The burden of proof is on the one making the claim. Like yeah, sure, if I really cared that much, I would Google it, but if you care enough to make a claim that you already have proof for, I think it's reasonable to just include it in your claim.

>mfw the shit sites do the blocking for me and I don't even have to find out if they're shit anymore

Attached: 1454173973816.jpg (330x436, 102K)

Good, fucking thank the EU for telling which sites are sucking the soul right out of you.

>I had umatrix and vpn this gdpr shit for earth retards is pissing me off
This is what you eurocucks get for enforcing bullshit laws. Enjoy being on your own isolated internet in a year or two.

>The EU doesn't block sites that don't comply.

WHAT IS THE FUCKING PENALTY FOR NON-COMPLIANCE WHY ARE THEY ALL SO FUCKING SCARED OF THIS SHIT IS NOTHING HAPPENS TO THEM

One of the biggest, and most talked about, elements of the GDPR is the power for regulators to fine businesses that don't comply with it. If an organisation doesn't process an individual's data in the correct way, it can be fined. If it requires and doesn't have a data protection officer, it can be fined. If there's a security breach, it can be fined.

READ NEXT

WIRED Awake: 10 must-read articles for August 15
Hybrid Air Vehicles Airlander 10 outside the hangar
WIRED Awake: 10 must-read articles for August 15
By WIRED
These monetary penalties will be decided upon by Denham's office and the GDPR states smaller offences could result in fines of up to €10 million or two per cent of a firm's global turnover (whichever is greater). Those with more serious consequences can have fines of up to €20 million or four per cent of a firm's global turnover (whichever is greater). These are larger than the £500,000 penalty the ICO can currently wield and, according to analysis, last year's fines would be 79 times higher under the new regulation.

oHHHHHHH now I see why they are being such faggots about this

Jow Forums will be next. Get the fuck off.

u know gdpr is just a tool to wipe out foreign companies rite

The authority is delegated to the SA

Basically all this emailing side show is just fallout to the consumer but the real use is few years from now germany nuking UK/Anglo companies if they don't get a decent brexit deal
if ur a multi million company its basically impossible to be 100% compliant, and you can be easily set up
to all the people saying "hurr durr don't collect user data" - i don't think you know how big boy business works