This kebab costs 1500yen($15)

>this kebab costs 1500yen($15)

Why don't we accept more Turkish immigrants?

I honnestly can not stand with stupidly expensive kebab anymore.

We need kebab shop as much as macdonalds

Attached: article-2137228-0E58831400000578-756_468x286.jpg (468x286, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. western guy living in japan

or Japanese guy who deadly need cheap kebab for daily meal

>We need kebab shop as much as macdonalds
So we don't need it at all.

Buy sando instead. 200 yen.

nice proxy, fag

Then learn some recipes and open a shop, you fucking retard.

>not starting your own bijinizu.

Yup, your convenience store sandwiches are better than this roach trash.

You need a hole in your head.

Cheaper and healthier.

Japs cannot do anything 95% of them are not already doing. It would bring them great shame and terribru dishonor to be the only Jap with a grorious kebab shop.

The food argument for immigration. Flawless, irrefutable, proof that diversity is good.

it's so fucking easy to make your own kebab, you just need some flour and water, mix it, roll it out, make it in a pan for 2 minutes. then fill it with vegetables, meat and whatever you like.

You east

monday-macdonald
Tuesday- burger king
Wednesday- kebab
Thursday-KFC
Friday-ramen
Saturday- Sushi
sunday-Tacos

If there is no macdonald, what should I eat on monday???

More ramen. Duh.

and it will cost somehow over 2000yen(20dollar)

Better buy something from kebab shop

>I'm literally fucking incapable of making a slightly more complicated sandwhich

Not a balanced Nip diet, needs some Shabu Shabu.

More like a less complicated taco.

>importing roaches

Attached: C3559A04-60E8-4C4E-BCCE-51F2DD7DADDE.gif (474x379, 471K)

shabu shabu is for fucking loser.

I must eat steak on dinner.

The problem is what I should eat on lunch.

20 dollar for what? wheat flour, tomatoes, maybe some sliced pig meat, sheep's cheese and some red cabbage? even in my town a kebab costs 5€ and it's not even that much in it.

1500yen is a funny way to spell the entire future of your country.

in germany it's like 3 bucks.

We eat tacos. No need for kebabs here. Tacis literally on every corner.

Just make it yourself, you braindead nipnog.

Move to Australia then eat all the steak and roach meat you want.

and the obvious sorution is to import 20-100k migrants a year, correct?

Kebab cost 15 dolla. Fucking 15 dolla. What FUCK????? (╬゚◥益◤゚) I tell Lady find me Kebab Not so Fuckinga Spensive then maybe I come your Store!!!!!!! t(=n=) I so Fucking Angry!!!!! And No one listen me in my country, so I have to learn English so I can fucking make a point instead!!!!!

I Take 14 month to learn FUCKING ENGLISH 凸ಠ益ಠ)凸!!!! Then I come here and tell Everyone we need fucking immigrant!!! ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ I even flip The fucking [s4s] interface after 3 hour to learn just so I can fucking type it!!!! (ꐦ°᷄д°᷅) Fuck all US fat Fuckers saying we dont need fucking immigrant, I NEED A FUCKING IMMIGRANT!!!! Our kebab here kost 15 fucking dolla!!!!!! I SICK OF THIS SHIIIIIT!!!!! (/゚Д゚)/

Bring more Fucking brown sand fucker here!!!!!! I sick of paying 15 dolla, I want it cheaper!!! ┗(`皿´)┛ We only get it cheaper if more brown fucker here!! I honnestly can not stand with stupidly expensive kebab anymore. 0 We need kebab shop as such as macdonalds ヾ(`д´*)ノ

You reap countless benefits of living in a nationalist homogeneous society. Your crime rate is low, your streets are clean, you have a sense of community, and your healthcare and educational systems are excellent. Yet you want to give all that up, filling your country with rapist cavemen, just so you can get cheaper kebabs?

yeah and it has absolutely disgusting sweaty meat in it which nobody knows where it comes from and what's in it

Go learn to make a kebab, then open up your own kebab franchise. It can't be that hard to make a kebab if kebabs can do it...

What, are you afraid of a little cultural appropriation? That's just something that people with no worth beyond some random cultural quirk complain about.GO OUT THERE AND IMPROVE ON THEIR INFERIOR CULTURE!

If Californian can make a successful pizza franchise, and taco bell makes the best "Mexican", YOU CAN MAKE KEBAB!

What are you waiting for? Improve on their culture, make a sushi kebab. Kebab bento box. Kebab in store with no dirty kebabs behind the counter. It's a win win for everyone but kebabs, but who fucking cares.

Just. Fucking. Kebab.

Attached: 1536005314008.jpg (705x609, 103K)

Your supposed to eat rice fucker. Go to the nearest covenience store and buy an onigiri.

it takes time

It is not tastey as much as original kebab

so you're saying its an authentic kebab

Yes.

We also should accpet mexican immigrants too

Two small size tacos will cost 15dollar in Japan too.

WTF this country.

we need immigrants. guys

>kebab
Shit looks like a Gyro, the Kebabs I'm use to are the Shish kebabs made from the Greek NY street vendors with the impossible to reproduce recipe that has been handed down from Greek to Greek from Zeus.

>TFW The Kebabs are the only redeeming trait of that shit hole state that I miss since I moved away 20+ years ago

Attached: DW8s7JRU0AAUMdO.jpg (1200x1183, 77K)

>Pic related
fuck I'm Hungry now Desu

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

Pffftf Nambe hot pot is far better.

Attached: 3108681294_166373d19f_b_large.jpg (480x360, 31K)

I think that has to do with food production more than immigrants. Go buy a watermellon and then compare it to watermellon prices in the US.

What a brilliant idea, if it wasnt for your Japanese flag I would suspect Jewish influence behind your posts, but with that flag its obvious that this is the only realistic solution.

Y'know you can just buy a pita bread, right?

>You will never enjoy tasty true American BBQ in Japan

Feels so fucking bad

You stupid americans should come Japan and open BBQ shop right now!

we deadly need Texas style BBQ. not fake BBQ shit

Attached: Mighty-Quinns-BBQ2.jpg (1286x854, 406K)

I live in the UK which is infested with kebab shops. Literally 90% of fast food here is kebabs.

Not only are they the trashiest of trash food, but they're still expensive.
A small kebab which is half the size of what you posted (and doesn't include salad or sauce) costs like 600 yen.

The picture you posted is basically a dream. We don't get kebabs like that over here.
Picture related is what we get over here. The bread is dry and hard due to being overcooked, the meat is tiny scraps that have been under heat all night and are more than likely left overs from yesterday, and extras will cost you extra (a whole lot extra).

Attached: kebab.jpg (644x429, 45K)

kebab carts are literally on every block within manhattan.

Missy likely this. I love eating those while stationed in Yokosuka and getting drunk at New York New York

Just travel to Turkey if you want cheap kebab
Right now Turk Lira is cheap

I honestly had that Idea about 10 years ago. Do you think a real western style Texas pit BBQ would be successful there?

Attached: pit-rr.jpg (690x863, 225K)

Japan will never appreciate true BBQ.
You faggots want tiny portions and unnecessarily overpriced beef.

Thughattan

I had been eating rice ball for fucking entire life and It's ENOUGH

fuck you rice.

Are there even more than a handful Turks in Japan? I mean, Turks have a huge hardon for japan

It would be - but the main problem is acquiring the same quality of meat that you would be used to in the US.

So fucking close goddamn it

That was my original thinking. It would cost less than using Kobe beef for everything, but importing all that meat would make it more expensive than in the west. Still, I bet the Japanese would splurge for it, especially in the major cities.

>t. Texan

I can 100% sure it would be successful.

In Japan, 1pound brisket BBQ meat will cost 50dollar(WTF? this)

If you can supply it with 30dollar or less, and it tastes like true american meal, YES

It is not worth it

Don't do it

well. certainly I don't

Japan's style BBQ is using expensive tiny meat. And meat quolity determine everything.

In American BBQ, the way of cooking can determine the taste of meal.

I think american style BBQ is far more sophiscated and tastey.

These dumb slant eyed cunts wear English written logos on everything, of course they'd be willing to suck your glorious blonde haired blue eye'd brisket.

really disappointed in this thread

Of course it's not going to be as good the first time you make it. That's why you keep practicing, keep using different ingredients and get better. I used to be bad at making curry, but I got better.

Aren't you Japanese people all about self improvement?

>a dream
Literally just go find a decent takeaway in your city.

>Picture related is what we get over here. The bread is dry and hard due to being overcooked, the meat is tiny scraps that have been under heat all night and are more than likely left overs from yesterday, and extras will cost you extra (a whole lot extra).
Yeah, in the shitty shops nobody goes to that close after a year or two, for some other retard to do the same, and then that closes. Stop going to those places.

Why not just learn how to make it yourself without importing kebab?

Yeah, everyone's a self loathing bitch in here.

>wahh, I can't cook
>mommy, all of the junk food is shit, but I'm too fat to go out and find a decent restaurant
>make american burger again??

If you think you can do it cheaper then start a kebab shop

so many business opportunities out there people just haven't taken advantage of--in the USA we are re-industrializing, and all the made in China crap will need American competition. Lots of opportunity in this economy.

It certainly isn't any fucking reason to import endless hoardes of 3rd worlders to fuck everything up and lower the wages of laborers.

Attached: 1530071302834.jpg (1001x823, 205K)

Japan has so many dericious places to eat. Don’t import foreigners. If you must have that disgusting kebab, make it yourself. It’d probably taste better made by japs than sand niggers anyway, just like Americans make better Chinese food than the chinks.

>Yeah, in the shitty shops nobody goes to that close after a year or two, for some other retard to do the same, and then that closes.

That is literally every place that sells kebabs. I live in a small town but 50 of these fucking things open a year (and 50 shut down every year too).
If they're not getting shut down due to numerous health code violations, it's because they serve shitty food that no one wants.

No one likes kebabs because they are shit tier food. Only reason they exist is so drunk people have something to puke up on their way home from a night out.

Self improvement?

Attention to detail and hard work maybe.

What are you on about? Chinese food in china or chinese neighborhoods like Cupertino is cash money.

Get out.

If you want to start your food franchise I am a business consultant and I can prepare the plan and run the numbers it would be fun to organise it.
I already have contacts with the factories that can make custom food carts up to your specs and with your logos, you can essentially sell the food carts, get a decent supplier of raw materials and ask just 3 to 4% royalty. Discuss with banks in order to make it easier for your franchisees to get a loan for buy your food cart franchise.
Essentially you can provide training, supply the materials for a profit and collect a small royalty.
It's a good business if you get it going as you will essentially do marketing and act as a foodproducts wholesaler.

Kebabs are 500 Yen even in Shibuya

FOOD IS NOT A SOURCE OF PLEASURE
QUIT BEING ADDICTED TO FOOD

Why don't you move to the US if you want to gorge yourself on cheap GMO onions fed beef full of hormones and antibiotics?

Attached: 1527506006682.jpg (251x201, 10K)

Why can't you cook?

because I don't speak English.

georgians make better kebabs

That would be $3 in Poland

You guys are all a bunch of lying larping faggots. I actually LIVED in Japan and I can tell you right now there are literally kebab shops EVERYWHERE run by ACTUAL turkroaches and nearly all of them are 500jpy for a giant juicy kebab. There's literally one down the street from me in Asukasa I frequently visit.

>Japan needs a bunch of incestuous, goat-fucking, gang-rapists because muh food.
No.

Plus your kabab meat is made from the corpses of rape victims

Oh moron
>Hi. I visited Tokyo. So I know everything about Japan
>I visited "Asukasa".
It's actually Asakusa. you MORON.

I am sick of this ignorant retard. Visiting London does not mean you know everything of UK. right? stop being stupid

Gotta fleece the kafir.
If you give any money to muslims or jews, you're an idiot.

If you like that crappy turk shit then go to a lebanese restaurant and get some chicken shawarma

>chicken shawarma
Donair is much better than that shit

>britcuck
>talking smack about kebabs
Bro, you've never had a proper kebab in your life. I've been to the UK, and for some reason, when you buy a kebab, you get a fucking package with meat and then bread on too.
It's meant to be fast food that you can eat while walking about, and your shitty people ruined it with their lack of common sense regarding anything edible.

Attached: trump-hamburger-7.jpg (580x435, 279K)

On top*

>Don’t import foreigners

They are many french chef in the japanese high cuisine restaurant already , and so in the pastry and in the bakery.

But yeah they are sticking to japanese food with a french touch , or some traditional recipe from france.

Main difference is they will integrate japan, muslim will never...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Japan

Kebabs are marinated with piss. Just so you know.

so canadian eat kebab every day?

You're paying extra so you dont have raped schoolgirls added to the meat

>proxy
sage

make your own kebab you lazy ass

>nipnog

Attached: catKek.png (480x473, 173K)

If you actually are a Japanese guy for real, and you are serious about improving Turks for the sake up cheaper Kebab. Your fellow Japanese should have the Yakuza turn you into sashimi.

There is a reason why the #removekebab / Remove Kebab! Has become a thing in Europe.

These fucking Turks are horrible. They're like an invasive species here in Europe and should all be deported back to Turkey.

I suggest you go to YouTube and search for videos of Turks rioting and protesting in Europe.

I suggest you look up crime statistics from Europe by etnicity.

I suggest you look up how Turkey finance mosques and imams in Europe.

Remove Kebab!

Too much of a brainlet to make a kebab to the standard of the superior Turkish bull?

Need us to please your women too? Everyone knows the average Nippress can't resist the BTC, same abbreviation as bitcoin because everyone knows big turkish cock is craved just as much as one

nigger, those cookie cutter kebab shops all across Japan with the turkish flag all cost like 700-800yen

You are blatantly lying.

if you think this is expensive what do you think millions of non working criminals will do for you?
dumbfuck

Attached: 1538862796984.png (445x503, 121K)