HAHA FUCK USA DATA MINING SHIT

One of the biggest, and most talked about, elements of the GDPR is the power for regulators to fine businesses that don't comply with it. If an organisation doesn't process an individual's data in the correct way, it can be fined. If it requires and doesn't have a data protection officer, it can be fined. If there's a security breach, it can be fined.

These monetary penalties will be decided upon by Denham's office and the GDPR states smaller offences could result in fines of up to €10 million or two per cent of a firm's global turnover (whichever is greater). Those with more serious consequences can have fines of up to €20 million or four per cent of a firm's global turnover (whichever is greater). These are larger than the £500,000 penalty the ICO can currently wield and, according to analysis, last year's fines would be 79 times higher under the new regulation.

Attached: 1509701984797.png (941x966, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gdpr-info.eu/art-3-gdpr/
twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni/status/988188114714849283
google.com/about/company/user-consent-policy.html?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Yuropoor rangeban on Jow Forums can't come soon enough.

>communist europe figures out a new way to fuel their cow-tit economy

Yes very interesting

cool, i think google and facebook are big bad guys and we should get them

They're's allowing an adjustment period. Nobody is passing out fines. Yet.

Does Hiro even cares about the GDPR?

He will when someone sues him for noncompliance. Then he'll just start banning all Yuropoos.

What a great day that will be

I will miss you too user

BASED EU

Good

>People on Jow Forums are defending Google and Facebook's handling of user privacy.
What the actual fuck?

If you care about privacy so much why are you on Jow Forums? You know Hiroshima is tracking every click and keypress you do through Google Analytics right?

awesome

>hasn't disabled that shit at the browser level
Wow. So this is the mighty hacker 'Jow Forums' that I've heard so much about.

If everything's working fine for you why do you need a nanny government to protect you?
Also you are a hypocrite regardless of whether you disable the actual tracking or not. Either way, you are supporting a site that tracks its users.

nice unsourced clickbait

imagine being so gullible and out of touch with reality to think gdpr is about protecting people's privacy and not just a convenient pretext to control people's access to information.

Attached: troll patrol.png (644x619, 488K)

What are you on about?

I want these companies to get destroyed.

>Either way, you are supporting a site that tracks its users.
I don't care that it tracks its users. I just don't want it tracking me. I really don't see the hypocrisy.
>If everything's working fine for you why do you need a nanny government to protect you?
I don't. My country is leaving the EU for this very reason.

>>People on Jow Forums are defending Google and Facebook's handling of user privacy.
>le What the actual fuck meme
I hate Google and Facebook, but I hate the EU even more. Also, fuck off to reddit.

>fb and google simply don't pay
What now, commies? Going to invade US of fucking A with your imaginary army and force them to pay?

>the UK isn't a nanny government

Attached: cCaLfcO.png (595x1274, 1.02M)

I don't like Jewgle or Kikebook. But I hate the EU more.

>uk is already a nanny state so you might as well have another nanny state on top of it instead of working to dismantle both

UK is far worse than EU.

probably shut down EU based datacenters, which would cost a fuckton to replace

Less than continued EU fines in the long run.

Attached: Untitled.png (482x723, 405K)

>EU blocks facebook and google
>facebook and google lose millions in users and money

Remember when the EU fined Apple like 15 billion? What happened with that?

More like
>EU blocks facebook and google
>all the normies beg for it to come back
>EU lifts the restrictions
Free market wins again.

>thinks he's so enlightened
>uses a screencap of a sensationalist news article to support his views

read the legislation

Pic very related

Attached: 1489966166560.jpg (515x477, 22K)

>to big to fall

NOT

GOOGLE/FB could just pull out of the EU

It's a shakedown

>not pressing both buttons
>wanting to take sides for faceless evil corporate entities and evil faceless failed EUtopias

I'd rather fuck over the giants with some legislation that doesn't affect most people/small companies. I don't want to bother with some privacy crap on my small underwater basket weaving forum because of a law outside my jurisdiction.

then dont live in a orwellian shithole? Dont use google/fb shit

>google and fb can pull out of a 520 million first world market

LOL

ireland is paying it

Proof that Jow Forums literally contrarian. Fuck this gay earth.

More like
>fb and google lose a lot of money
>comply with GDPR instead of pulling out of the EU because money
Free market wins again

Jow Forums does not operate in Europe. He has no obligation to EU laws.

They would lose even more money serving EU users without tracking. Server costs are not free.

Just don't post if you have no idea what you're talking about, thanks.

>all news that is contrary to my preconceptions is fake
wew lad

Go ahead and show me in the legislation where it states that a non-EU citizen operating servers in non-EU territory have to obey the policy. Have fun getting blocked from Jow Forums because Hiro isn't going to get fined and EU has no power over him to force him to change.

gdpr-info.eu/art-3-gdpr/

Here, now please stop posting.

Once again, good luck upholding EU law on a citizen that is not in a EU member state. Your lawsuit is going to go no where. Have fun being blocked.

>USA data mining
Your country does it too, faggot.

At least have the common decency that admit that you were wrong if you insist on wasting everyone's time with your worthless posts.

BRAAAAAAP

>eu
>relevant market in near future
lol, yuropoors fairytales.

Attached: GDP graph world vs EU 2.jpg (820x706, 80K)

They could make their users opt-in. Still if their business model relies solely on selling their users data, they can get fucked. Good riddance.

>GDP by PPP
Literally the most garbage metric ever. In terms of nominal (aka actual) the US and EU are higher than the rest of the world combined.

They will put europoors behind a paywall to cover costs. Pay or no facebook

>USA USA USA

Attached: 1_AD_to_2008_AD_trends_in_%2525_GDP_contribution_by_major_economies_of_the_world.png (9606x6562, 1009K)

>the wealth of the customers don't matter
lol, why are yuropoors so dumb? we're not talking about a country's economic strength but rather the viability of a company in a market. here ppp matters.

I'm not him but please explain how Europe is going to be able to do anything to someone who is not in Europe. Do you think they are going to extradite Hiroshima?

>I can buy more bread with my $1 of local currency
Derp

lol, you're gonna be less relevant than pajeet.

Attached: World_GDP_list_in_2050.png (938x650, 39K)

It's time to reck China.

Hiro lives in France.

>muh perpetual 6% GDP gain
China is fucked, they have a ludicrous debt issue worse than the US did during the 2007/8 recession.

Does he really?

>EU 5

>i'm so dumb i can't see this is in standardized currency
lol and you faggots say education is bad here.

Yes, that's why he sometimes tweets in French like twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni/status/988188114714849283

Also, which part of GDPR does Jow Forums violate? I don't remember them asking for any personal data. Even credit card processing is done by some other firm on some other site.

oh good point, the UK left so it'd be even smaller

>muh yuan
Kill yourself.

Jow Forums uses tracking cookies and Google Analytics without explicit consent. According to GDPR, the website is responsible for both of those. google.com/about/company/user-consent-policy.html?hl=en

Yeah, because there will only be four countries in the EU when they leave.

Yea, this is very unsetteling, why aren't you happy these jew tech conglomerates are getting kicked in the ass until they fix themselves?
You're not losing anything are you?

So if Google and/or Facebook actually do fork over that $9.3 billion dollars in fines, who gets the money and what is it put toward?

Attached: 1417569670360.gif (480x370, 1.54M)

Rapefugees.

No fines are going to be paid. Google and Facebook are going to come to an (((agreement))) with the EU where they will filter and delete all content that is deemed """inappropriate""" for EU users.

Whats the data sauce for this? I think this is massively off today already.

Giving single moms with mulatto kids income and housing.

Stop talking like a retard.

Go back to Facebook, imbecile.

ahahahahah what a failed Eutopia

this desu

kneejerk retards, basically

>there is now a service out there to literally block EU from your website

LOL, enjoy your bubble EU

This looks no different for burgerland tho.

that's not even what the law is about you idiot

>i interpret law intentions literally and am unable to see how they can be used outside of what is the stated intention

and?

t. aussie

Attached: 082b12f28d-1486856513361.png (239x204, 107K)

Silly britbong, you never had a choice in whether you're tracked.

>everything is about censoring my epic redpilled opinions. i am such a danger to the world order that the european union is conspiring before our very eyes to shut me down

>i am such a gullible fool i cannot fathom the possibility i'm being taken for a ride
for your own good i'd change that attitude.

If you're a Jow Forums pass user hiro has to provide you with all saved details about you on request. Don't forget this.

Based eurofags

If I were you, I'd try to be a little less of a schizophrenic nazi.

Even worse for australia? Its just the rest of the world getting more productive.

GDPR is pretty much patent trolling on a global scale and backed by dozens of government. Really pathetic. You can tell it's all about fining people who couldn't make the deadline.

better than being a gullible dupe any day.