Government stealing subvocalisation illegal monitoring and its use

google subvocalisation monitoring

"government"'s illegally reading and stealing your thoughts

they also have the ability to "ping" you like your ear cartilidge creating audible crackle, muscle spasms, computer hijacking etc. gang stalking by likeminded proxyied and not schizophrenic mind controlled retards who dont understand the basic tenets of property rights or society

"governments" been hijacked by schizophrenic dystopics with ingrained neurosis and sympathisers/patsies to such

they need to be murdered

as soon as possible

Attached: neil-degrasse-tyson-neli-41m-thats-what-you-get-for-31566173.png (500x518, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTDguQQKoIw
fas.org/irp/doddir/usaf/afpd91-4.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/x/ is ---->

nasa have patented such tech since 2004, what do you think a deep state is capable of

how is that x you retarded schizophrenic nothing

this is why you are going to be murdered

and good riddens schizo

cya HAHAHAHAH

STILL TALKING IN DRIBBLED STALKING SCHIZOPHRENIC DOUBLE SPEAK RETARDATION YOU PATHETIC RETARDED CUNT ATTEMPT AT A STRAWMAN TO THE FACT YOU ARE TO BE MURDERED DO YOU UNDERSTAND RETARD SCHIZO FUCK BYE BYE

nigga wut

Attached: 1502768452444.jpg (477x435, 126K)

Gangster Computer God Worldwide Secret Containment Policy made possible solely by Worldwide Computer God Frankenstein Controls.

When Alex Jones thinks you're crazy, you're fucking crazy.

Terry?

BBBBLLLURRTRRRBBBBBBTRLLLUUUBBBRB

Attached: 1527211452027.png (625x619, 125K)

sadly, entirely possible thanks to 5G

what in all of hell?

Attached: 83f.png (618x390, 380K)

no.

as wacko as you sound you might be on to something i keep hearing random noises and flintching at nothing but i feel better after puting a bucket on my head

>what is inspect element

its not real you utter moron

it's real and coming to a tree lawn near you - without testing: youtube.com/watch?v=NTDguQQKoIw

maybe the science interests you?
fas.org/irp/doddir/usaf/afpd91-4.pdf
specific attention to the overview section 1.1.1 specifically - cross reference with 5G capabilities (including beam focusing)

there's plenty of techno-consumer threads if talking about actual technology makes you uncomfortable

Attached: la la la.gif (800x1134, 47K)

>Microwave hearing
You also gain superpowers? Sign me up.

>they
They who?

Attached: do you have any fact.jpg (207x253, 17K)

>idiots still cannot discern ionising radiation from non ionising

Attached: z-TIhFrs_400x400.jpg (249x249, 13K)

>Idiots still believe a magic frequency exists where all of a sudden no cell damage occurs.
But seriously, the ABC agencies research some funky shit. It's possible they've had some success amongst all the men who stare at goats.

conventional definition places the boundary to ionising radiation somewhere between 10 and 33eV per photon. that's roughly 2.41x10^15 to 7.98x10^15hz. that's the cutoff for cell damage.

Attached: 800px-EM-spectrum.svg.png (800x600, 44K)

No joke, I have something similar
When laying down to sleep sonetimes I get like a jolt and my/inner vision show either a checkerboard pattern or the no channel noise crts had

I agree. All that quantum physics stuff (jewish physics) is shit that the jews made up to sell us products with death rays to sterilise the white race.

So... what can we do about it?

That's an actual medical condition and has nothing to do with RF.

Imagine being this paranoid and ignorant

JAMES BLATT STOP POSTING

yea op is nuts but theres a almost always a grain of truith in stuff like this

kek. this is unironically true