I made a website!

I know it's probably easy for most people here, but I'm quite proud of it.

Would really appreciate feedback.

www.weekendadventure.fun

Attached: website.png (480x360, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

virustotal.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10/10 would lurk again

>www.weekendadventure.fun
The website isn't the same as the one in the picture... REEEEEEEEEEEEE

TY for virus

Is that for real or just a elaborate scam?

Sorry, used Bing (Google sucks for images now) to get a picture of "coding" XD

This is for real, I'm actually trying to start a business. But wanted feedback on the website itself.

yes, fuck you OP.

props to you for making a website that isn't full of js crap and css bells and whistles. it loads fast and it's easy to read.

Interesting concept. I think you need to limit the constant scrolling and instead utilize an adaptive/responsive design to match the browser.

Perhaps separate the steps at the top of page into two rows and make the whole website use a step based system. Like step 1. pick your intensity/adventure types, step 2. enter info, step 3. done.

FAQ could probably be on another page with a contact form maybe. If you do that, incorporate a menu/navbar

Okay this is literally the OP responding to himself. Do not visit the link.

>$79/month
are you fucking crazy?

i have never felt so riped off

Thanks, yeah I was also kind of annoyed by the long scroll. Will probably put in multiple pages next weekend.

I can assure you I'm not responding to myself...

it took me a while to understand the concept but
>All fees have already been paid and reservations made.
so you get selected activities for you each weekend. i'm not a burger so i don't know how much do you normal pay for the example activities, though

>>$79/month
>are you fucking crazy?

>i have never felt so riped off

I guess this is not really about the website itself but I appreciate feedback on the pricing too. Most of the activities I go on e.g. climbing or archery tag (if I even get around to planning them with my friends) cost like $35 per visit unless you get a monthly pass. But the monthly pass for just a single activity costs more than $79. And it kind of gets repetitive after a while.

So I figured $79 was a really good deal, in fact I won't have almost any margins until the business gets big enough for some economies of scale to kick in.

It's just sad that you're trying to infect us with a virus, and pulling us into this scheme by using a picture of something that looks potentially cool.
Honestly, people like you make me lose faith in this site.

you should show a example.
I don't if I pay for go in a bike around my house with my bike or I'll an amateur curling match

How did you even find this site

>you should show a example.
>I don't if I pay for go in a bike around my house with my bike or I'll an amateur curling match

I got this feedback before, and as a result I added the circles of possible activities and the very generous refund policy (if you don't like the first adventure, you get a full refund of your subscription, and I eat the cost). What else would be compelling enough to convince you that it isn't a "bike around your house"

agreed

go fuck yourself OP

Lesson learned, next time I will post actual picture of site.

Better late than never.

Attached: Selection_001.png (561x405, 85K)

You seem like a nice guy, and your website looks very professional. This may not be the best place to get feedback. I'm not trying to be insulting, but you'd probably get better responses for this sort of thing on Reddit.
Hope it works out for you.

this
neck yourself OP

nothing wrong with the site. I just cant tell you enough how much organised fun sucks though. Seriously I cannot think of anything more sucky than entertainment that is organised by some company or other. Me, I prefer to get into a car, drive through thousands of miles of scenery and along the way stop at hotels and camping sites. Fuck organised fun, its just never as good as the fun you make for yourself

>This may not be the best place to get feedback
I agree. I was going to suggest the OP to post this to HN, but it was posted recently. Maybe try again? They seem to allow reposting.

It’s a nice clean-looking site. Where did you get all the pictures for the little adventure symbols? Did you make them yourself?

Thanks. I find it hard to get feedback on anything I make on reddit. Here, I just get a couple of friendly "fuck you"s, there my post gets deleted.

HN is good, but only if your post is very popular. I will try posting again in another week or two once I'm able to polish it up a bit.

>I just cant tell you enough how much organised fun sucks

Can you elaborate on this? Is there no group activity you enjoy doing with your friends? If there is, then our job is to convince you that we can give you the same experience. If it feels like it's "provided by some company", we've failed.

I like the website OP! Good luck on your endeavour, I really do

Attached: 1525809937171.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

It’s a nice clean-looking site. Where did you get all the pictures for the little adventure symbols? Did you make them yourself?

Where's the Gentoo user meetup group option?

Nice website. Interesting venture. Good luck.

>It’s a nice clean-looking site. Where did you get all the pictures for the little adventure symbols? Did you make them yourself?

I got the icons by subscribing to iconfinder.com for a month for $49.

>Where's the Gentoo user meetup group option?

Might be interesting to do a "mystery box technical user meetup" site :)

Pretty nice website and great concept. Although I'm not really sure if that's a great deal ($79/mo) because I don't live in US/Canada. Meeting with strangers might be a no go for some though. Good job man. Wish I had such skills
Also, thanks for that nice ransomware faggot.

>Last Saturday a group of innocent children got robbed in the local woods. Authority's state they got lured in to it via a newsletter for adventures.
>The poor children couldn't know that someone would bring a knife and bad intentions to the adventure.

Alright, thanks for all the feedback! I will spend some time polishing and converting it to multiple pages and post an update next weekend at the same time. Faggots.

This

kys

watch your mouth, this is a christian imageboard

>medium intensity
>Icon of a hatchet

Attached: received_1859797534084644.png (128x128, 7K)

>high intensity
>icon of ping pong paddles and ball

Attached: kanna_thinking.jpg (546x618, 66K)

Attached: pingpong.gif (500x239, 905K)

>$79/month is really cheap
YOU FUCKING JEW
THAT AINT CHEAP AT ALL

Nice website btw
Please post a tutorial

absolutely based post and digits

Nice OP. I liked the website

Attached: 1521929488159.png (770x789, 510K)

>>>/reddit
It's not working right now
most people only try to fix it by installing gentoo

>Frequently Asked Questions
>$79/month is really cheap, how do you make money?

Lol. It's a pretty decent website, though, OP.

>Frequently Asked Questions
>$79/month is really cheap, how do you make money?

WUT

I'd be far more interested if it were once per month rather than once per week. How long can you keep finding entertaining things to do every single weekend before you run out of ideas?

I understand that this is part of your profit model though.

Thoughts on the website:
- find a banner image for the top of the site
- get rid of the numbers and periods in the instructions; experiment with larger/bold font
- use circles instead of squares for the black fade-in descriptions
- don't describe $79 as cheap
- don't imply that your site sucks

It's a pretty good-looking website OP. I hope this works out for you.

Is it GDPR compliant? It would be a shame if I had to report it.

Attached: 652.jpg (600x600, 34K)

>>www.weekendadventure.fun
Not much to see
Just a place where you pay to get friends and go out basically

I ran it trough virus total and it came out clean
virustotal.com/
Also looked at the network on inspect element, also just links to the site
Unless OP just hacks the IP's on his website, you should be okay

>>Where's the Gentoo user meetup group option?
>Might be interesting to do a "mystery box technical user meetup" site :)
Yeah, no. Don't.

Most of the activities you are charging money for can basically be done for free, or for very little monetary investment at a one time cost, rather than as a subscription. The only people who would pay for this are dumb, and REALLY need friends.

The website appears to only be marketed towards people living in certain cities in the US and Canada. Since OP is not doing business with the EU, he does not have to comply with the regulations.

Flat icons intensify

Dont know about the business model, but the site itself looks nice. maybe have each icon fade to black circles with text instead of black squares. Dont let the fags that dont give any advice discourage you, 90% of them are fatasses who dont know fun if it hit them in the face.

Attached: 1524950290478.jpg (900x2200, 768K)

I would suggest a regex pattern for your e-mail. Simply checking if the email field includes an '@' could lead to someone putting 7 '@'s, and it passing as valid.
Besides that, It's a nice little site, I rate it 22/7.