What's wrong with Linux Mint?

What's wrong with Linux Mint?

Attached: -.png (1280x800, 603K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abriefhistory.org/?p=774
techrepublic.com/article/why-the-linux-mint-hack-is-an-indicator-of-a-larger-problem/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow, KDE shit

It doesn't have enough hardcores to please random fags on the internet.

Why use it over Ubuntu? You may have had a case years ago when Canonical was doing that shady search shit, but now Mint really only has Cinnamon going for it. And you can get Cinnamon on Ubuntu very easily. I run it right now.

it's not gentoo

Its antisemitic
abriefhistory.org/?p=774

Where do you think we are...?

Attached: 1513266170875.jpg (600x453, 39K)

Not on Jow Forums, thats for sure. I'm on the rest of the internet, where normal people recognize the Jewish peoples' birthright to Israel.

It's had some serious security issues in the past, and it's basically just Ubuntu for people who are n00bs but want to pretend they're not by using a distro other than Ubuntu.

Just fucking install Debian already.

That's mate.

>not a fucking i3 ricer child
>n00b
Jow Forums logic

>where normal people recognize the Jewish peoples' birthright to Israel.
You almost had me.

Attached: 1268456385677.jpg (209x168, 45K)

Its not complicated enough for the autists here to enjoy

techrepublic.com/article/why-the-linux-mint-hack-is-an-indicator-of-a-larger-problem/

I'm realizing I'm getting too old for this shit, legitimately can't tell when anyone on this site is being serious or not anymore...

Attached: 1516595937145.jpg (747x555, 147K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

Attached: the fuck anon.png (176x23, 4K)

Moot $old out to some gook, Jow Forums has been going downhill even since.

>confusing zionism with semitism
political ideology =/= race

Anti-zionism is the belief that the Jewish people do not deserve a home where they won't be murdered. That is, most clearly, racist in the worst way.

What this user said. Mint is a pointless deviation from Ubuntu, you might as well get Hannah Montana Linux.

They deserved to be wiped out like the cockroaches that they are.
Jews are not a race, they are vermin.

he will always be #1 the little girl in my heart

Kinda pointless when there's official mate/budgie Ubuntu versions now. Mint used to be relevant when Ubuntu dropped Gnome2 and went to its half baked Unity shit that took 4 years to be good and then they dropped it for shitty crippled Gnome3.

Not necessarily.
Maybe it's someone that likes to have jews around his neighbour and don't want to see em go?

I cannot install lazarus ide with one click

Based. Installing Mint right now.

They will not have superior KDE version starting mint 19.
>inb4 just install kde on top!
that just creates system full of non needed packages and custom mint programs that do not work on kde after you remove those unneeded packages. I will just switch to manjaro.

Mint is a pile of shit coming from Ubuntu which is an even bigger steaming pile of shit.

What kind of shady shit? I am curious.
Not real involved in the linux circle jerk.

Jesus Christ, is this what Linux users have to look at? Holy fuck it looks like a chink imitation of Windows XP.

>You can only stand either with us or against us
Pretty much everyone outside Jow Forums on Jow Forums doesn't give 2 shits about Israel, now fuck off.

ChaletOS does it better.

Nothing really except it's just another layernof abstraction on top of ubuntu, which is itself a layer of abstraction upon Debian.

Only reason I've stayed with mint is because I have it setup just how I like and am too lazy to setup a new xubuntu install.