How do we fix hookup apps?

How do we fix hookup apps?

Attached: grindr-for-pc.png (679x578, 535K)

Nothing. Let the west drown in bad relationships and low birthrates.

Fix how, exactly? I suspect whatever problems with them you care to name are just inherently the way they have to work.

Fix it so I can get laid obv

The 80/20 problem is inherent to the dating market, no app can fix it. An app that tries will just see its strategies routed around, or lose users.

banning manlets would be a good first step

by banning them

blockchain

>fix
But they already work (almost) perfectly.

Remove all females from it and replace them by fembots

remove them from existence

Based

pol pls go

>400 feet away

what the fuck get out of there before you get aids

>jock, otter, geek
>tfw no qt giraffe bf

You can't "fix" society. Not when the imbalance of society is even forcefully setting itself out of balance even more through emotional manipulation.

There's no algorithm that would work on balancing this, because the very people that work on these apps would think it to be sexist and not does not accurately represent their world view.

White people have done all the work of supporting society for too long. Let's enjoy ourselves and import chinese or something.

Nice try, Shlomo.

How's the virginity?

Tinder seems to be working find for me. Must be a user specific issue.

make them illegal

I wish I was gay. Gay sex is so much more straightforward

The problem isn't app design, it's people.

The reason you can't get your micropenis wet isn't because the app sucks OP, it's because no one wants to fuck you.

Pun intended?

How do you get people to want to fuck you?

these apps are bad and should be made illegal

Attached: absolute degeneracy.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Have either a personality, good looks, or a massive penis.
Two or more is basically cheat mode.

you don't?
they're quick self esteem boosts for a small percentage of people, and miserable for everyone else

those degenerates would fuck anything

>
What If We Made The A Seperate App For The 20s that Get 80-20ed For The 20ed people and then Another APp for those that get 20-80-20ed?

You have to have a spine, a dick, and a job. From there, you throw out all your worn out pajamas and track pants, and anything with holes in it, and replace them with stuff that fits your body and your personality (some items fit nobody's personality, eg fedora). Get a haircut that suits the shape of your face, shave at least the neckbeard off, and pluck out the unibrow. Wear deodorant or cologne (cologne less than $150 is often garbage—avoid it), never both, and appropriately depending on how much exercise you're expecting to get. Your shoes say a lot about you, so whatever your style, buy nice ones.

Now that you look like a functional human being you can trim your personality. The first thing to go is your desire to fuck thots. Unintuitive, I know, telling chicks you a horny boi doesn't work. When you talk to shit hotties you talk about everything and anything but sex. I have never fucked a girl who has brought up her sex life; they are interested in talking about sex, not having it. And that's fine. Flirt and have fun, because you probably need to practise talking to girls if you need this advice. But for getting to bed, you can say that you're open to helping her with exercise goals, blowing off steam, whatever, but if you bring up sex you've just added a month to your timer: now she knows she can just call your dumb ass up. If you're a desired commodity, but it's only implied you'd give her that thicc dicc, she'll be more inclined to seize the deal than let it sit on the shelf. Similar psychology as one-week promo sales. Tease her don't tell her.

Above doesn't mention getting ripped because it's not actually that important. Most guys these days are pudgy bastards. Honestly if you can at least say that you're losing weight or adding Km to your run distance every month etc then that's good enough. A productive attitude is worth as much as the end product, and women like to see some grit and sweat.

Also, get a hobby that doesn't blow micropenis.

take a shower, go to the gym

seriously hope you copied this from somewhere dude