Where does Jow Forums get its proxy/VPN IP list?

Where does Jow Forums get its proxy/VPN IP list?
Asking because it's really fucking good and I want to use it for one of my websites.

Attached: 1522204115965.jpg (1242x1527, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dnsbl.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hitomi wants to know as well.

Attached: 1521561553087.jpg (736x981, 105K)

we run a program that searches and auto-bans public proxies from known proxy websites

though I don't know if we run it from our server or if one of our devs does it from their pc, it's still bested by some bots that do the same but faster

That's pretty much what I want to do. Where are these known proxy websites listed? Google isn't coming up with anything meaningful (all I get are a bunch of outdated proxy lists that dont even include VPNs).

PS: I don't mind paying for a proper up-to-date list. Jow Forums should offer that as a premium service kek

proxy-list.org, I believe this is the one both Jow Forums and spammers use, it's been around since 2001

no one is paying anything, only public proxies get banned

Thanks a million.

Attached: 1520438076881.png (500x595, 307K)

there are many lists for that dnsbl.info/

If it weren't for /tv/'s cunnybot there'd much more proxies available, we did search and ban proxies before it started spamming but now it became a competition. What he does takes a lot of resources, that why he's the only one doing it.

Hmm this is just spammers. I'm not concerned about that. The project I'm working on is about blocking certain countries from accessing the site and we also need to prevent them from circumventing the block via VPNs.

VPNs (the ones you pay for) are private and therefore not listed on proxy sites

*private access

Jow Forums manages to block every VPN under the sun so clearly they have some kind of a list. Did they compile it themselves?

that's not a human and it's not capable of forming questions or wondering about things.

which VPNs have you tried?

In the last 5 years I've used NordVPN, TorGuard and BlackVPN. I didn't try all of the servers they provide, but whenever I forgot to turn it off before trying to post on Jow Forums it would ALWAYS say IP is banned.

Vaguely related but I'm really fucking fed up with never knowing if my mobile ip will be in a retardedly wide range ban or not before posting.

I didn't know we were able to ban VPNs as well, maybe most of their proxies come from the same blacklisted ISPs, but if that were the case you'd be seeing a "posting from your ISP has been blocked message" instead of a regular ban

Attached: images.jpg (384x384, 19K)

post from your desktop like an adult then

Can confirm, I've used PIA and some other product in the past and both times every possible IP I tried was on a Jow Forums b&. It's not a proxy issue.

It's buttfrustrating, because I don't even care if Jow Forums sees my IP address. I just don't want my ISP seeing anything.

Yeah you're right. I just tried it now. Picrelated.

This too. I guess if you pay for the Pass you can register your VPN and then stil use it? Never tried.

Attached: 15657657463.png (1122x330, 25K)

cute whore

This is easy go guess. They ping the ip on the ports proxies/vpns use. Plus from public lists.

Like Netflix, I think.

Interesting idea, but that's not what is happening. I can post on Jow Forums just fine even if I run a VPN server on the same IP & default port.

what's up bigfoot