Coming June

>coming June
notchfags btfo.

Attached: Lenovo-Z5-1-740x493.jpg (740x493, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xda.nachonotch
androidauthority.com/vivo-apex-launch-date-868233/
9to5google.com/2018/05/28/google-pixel-3-front-panel-notch-leak/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Since no modern smartphone will get rid of the front camera (unfortunately), where is it?

Why is it unfortunate? The front cam is pretty vital to a lot of people

Why are there so many threads about this phone? It's an illustration for crying out loud, not even a render, forget a leaked photo.

fuck those faggots.

only other pictures are teasers showing parts.

>only other pictures are teasers showing parts
So, why all the threads about it then? This isn't even speculation or discussion, it's wishful thinking.

yes, I wish all notchfags to be euthanized.

And it'll run some generic version of Android that looks just like any other phone in the same price bracket. You'll never get anything truly new and revolutionary while two separate companies are making the hardware and OS. So it'll be a bezelless phone with no nothing on front, nice. However, Android is garbage and Google won't devote their time into making this specific product any more innovative than the other 3856 phones they have to support.

This is a shitty tease picture. Do not trust Lenovo after their shitty anniversary ThinkPad. The tech to hide necessary senors behind a display is not mature yet. Why do Android users even care about a bezel or a lack of one? Its not as if it makes any difference to your OS, its not utilized. Oh unless they put their own bloatfest 'skin' on it. It'll come with a locked bootloader so, none of that shit either. How much RAM will this need, 12, 16GB?

Very slowly and without realization, Android users have now just started choosing phones based on which one looks prettier.

I don't like notches either, but apparently the screen real-estate can be freed with software:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xda.nachonotch

Talking about wishful thinking, . Jesus Christ...

get in the fucking oven.

It's Lenovo, it's they probably won't live up to it. Even if they do make it I'd rather wait until a more competent manufacturer like Samsung, Google, or Apple perfects it shortly after.

Seriously where the fuck is the camera

I thought oled screens could be see through since they don't require a backlight, like samsungs prototype transparent tv's. Why can't they put the camera below the screen, like the fingerprint scaner, then turn off the pixels aroung the cameras location making that section transparent when the user wants to use the camera. In fact, why don't they do this with all the front facing periphials.

I don't care who makes the first all-screen phone as long as the bar is raised and all others will have to follow. notch is so 2017.

they can be seen through but they're still there and interfere with image quality. I wonder whether lelnovo found a way to mitigate the problem to acceptable levels or has a somehow retractable camera.

I don't even mind if a phone has bezels but notches are so retarded looking that I just wouldn't be able to look at it without some cringe.

becase it will be the first all screen phone, and this sketch and other teaser pics were posted by official lenovo social media, not some leak chinese site.

t. buttblasted iNotchlet

What about the Vivo Apex though, should release June 12th

>should release June 12th
source?
I just keep gettin they will start mass production in the middle of the year and may deliver at the end or the begining of 2019

androidauthority.com/vivo-apex-launch-date-868233/
Okay unveil might not be launch but think it should be before 2019 then

I would wait until there are at least some renders to discuss anything about the phone. At this point, it's just wishful thinking.

here you go. stitched together from teaser pics.

Attached: AndroidPIT-lenovo.jpg (4299x2302, 291K)

Wasn't there a all-screen Xiaomi? The front camera popped put of the top of the phone like a periscope.

Why hasn't anyone created a smart phone with no cameras at all? Not everyone on the market is a teenager that has to satisfy their needs for social approval by sending lewd selfies on Botnetchat or posting pictures of their overpriced Whole Foods vegan breakfast smoothie on Botnetgram.
You could fill up all that wasted space with better specs or market it as an ultra thin phone + no bezels + MUH MINIMALIZM for a higher profit margin.

now that's pretty

It was the Vivo Apex if I'm not mistaken.

it had a chin

This faggot
Just proved
correct

Op and that picture wouldn't survive a single accidental drop, and users lose function to get a slate of a screen. Why? Remember it's a phone? So you want just a blank easle for your pepperoni grease face? How hard is it to copy the S line or the v30? Minimal bezel is way better than none.

That just makes the screen to the left and right of the notch black. The notch is still there.

>completely unreliable design
Smartphones were a mistake

even the pixle 3 xl is allegedly going to have a notch
9to5google.com/2018/05/28/google-pixel-3-front-panel-notch-leak/

Vital for what? Taking selfies? Those types of people should kill themselves in the first place

Tbh I'd rather have a bottom bezel with buttons for the rare cases the screen freezes and I don't have to wonder if the button inputs are going through or not.

in that rare case just reset the phone with back or side buttons like you'd probably have to do anyway.