There's not a SINGLE music player on Android that can recognize, play and read OPUS files

There's not a SINGLE music player on Android that can recognize, play and read OPUS files

Attached: 1508711348438.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

developer.android.com/guide/topics/media/media-formats
android-review.googlesource.com/q/owner:aykevanlaethem%40gmail.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poweramp does

developer.android.com/guide/topics/media/media-formats
How about you finally upgrade to an Android 5.0+ device for once? It just works fine when you rename your .opus files to .ogg.

>It just works fine when you rename your .opus files to .ogg.

this is not a solution, you mouthbreather

>has an ogg file
>arbitrarily uses the extension of opus
>it doesn't work
the real problem is you.
you should should shitpost about your .h264 files not working either

works on aimp

they work on 4.1 too

Retarded nigga. All my .opus files work flawlessly.

Kill yourself, you retarded 2 digit IQ mouthbreather. Learn something about software, file extensions and codecs, before you open your filthy uneducated, unemployed mouth. Piece of fucking trash, how I would love to see people like you hanged.

it doesn't, because Android doesn't read .opus files unless it has ".ogg" in the file name at the end which only a subhuman pajeet such as yourself would do

now pay me for spoonfeeding you and then go and kill yourself, autist

Opus is the codec, OGG is the container format which the audio player needs to open and parse.

Have a nice day.

GoneMAD does

No fucking shit. Did you just google it. Good job, retard.

Opus is a codec. Ogg is a format. One is standardized to be played in media players, the other isn't, and thus, isn't supported.
Now go off yourself, you literal manchild.

Ogg is a container.
Just because it usually contains a Vorbis stream doesn't mean it can't use other codecs.
.opus files are the same as .ogg, just compare the headers.

It doesn't work since tags aren't read currently this way, album converts don't load for example

They are the same, you fucking subhuman ape. Holy shit, is /v/ leaking unto Jow Forums again for the millionth time today?

>why is no media player on the face of earth doing this thing that goes against common standards
>they must all be wrong, I'm the only one that's right hurr durr look at me being retarded
t. You
Now keep bathing in your pool of piss and shit, I'll see myself out, losing IQ here thanks to you.

>doing this thing that goes against common standards

You are truly autistic. A common standard is for software to the read the first bits in the header which reveals what type of file it is, not reading the fucking file extension in the file name. Jesus fucking Christ, get the fuck out of my Jow Forums, you goddamn braindead autistic nigger.

>You are truly autistic
Says man complaining about media players not reading his obscure file format in a file name that is different from expected.
>A common standard is for software to the read the first bits in the header which reveals what type of file it is, not reading the fucking file extension in the file name.
Sounds to me like you're using shit software. Looks like a "you" problem.

Why is it such a bad thing to add .ogg? I genuinely want to know

did you know anger issues give you stomach cancer?

>obscure
OPUS is not obscure, your brain is though.
> file name
Software doesn't give a shit what's in the file name, they read from the header, you goddamn braindead autismo.
>Sounds to me like you're using shit software
Sounds to me you're out of touch with reality and you're unemployed, uneducated and a worthless piece of shit. You wouldn't happen to be that 30 year old who still lives with his parents?

Case in point:
$ ffmpeg -v warning -f s16le -ar 48000 -ac 1 -i /dev/urandom -t 10 -c:a libopus -b:a 32k -y test.opus
$ file test.opus
test.opus: Ogg data, Opus audio,

pajeets, chinks are retarded

Works on my phone, even have two players that handle them fine.

Not going to bite the bait and spoonfeed you though.

Is that supposed to answer my question

Then stop using OPUSSY

>Sounds to me you're out of touch with reality and you're unemployed, uneducated and a worthless piece of shit. You wouldn't happen to be that 30 year old who still lives with his parents?
Says person posting about obscure file formats no one uses along with an obscure codec no one uses, on a Monday morning.
Rename your files to .ogg. If you're even remotely technologically literate, you can shell out a script to do it in 30 seconds.
Gimme my (You) now.

>I changed files extension to .nigger and my player can't read it!
>change it to a proper extension
>that's not a splution!

>66118493
>66118433
>66118363
>66118314
>66118229
>66118173
>66118141
fuck off and stop samefagging, brainlet

Attached: 1512992597593.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Google is too lazy to merge a few lines. I just gonna leave this here: android-review.googlesource.com/q/owner:aykevanlaethem%40gmail.com

Just use a rockboxed media player, phones are shit unless you're a spotify normalfag

They werk just fine in Vinyl Music Player, stop being such a faggot and use Free Software/Open Source Software only ffs.

lul it's what I literally used to try and read OPUS files

Attached: whoosh.jpg (705x527, 231K)

>greentexting so you can't be proven wrong

Attached: Berserk - Berserk 035 - 16-1-1.jpg (975x604, 509K)

Except it doesn't you fucking faggot

Yes it does you fucking jew