What's Jow Forums Android music player of choice ?

What's Jow Forums Android music player of choice ?
I need embed cover art, lastfm scrobling without an additional app and to be able to sort via %album artist%. Bonus : fast, not draining battery too fast, open source

Attached: Screenshot_20180528-144145.png (1080x1920, 772K)

Spotify

>bonus: open source
>uses last.fm botnet
just buy Poweramp man.

The reviews on the last version are quite bad... Are you happy with it ?

poweramp is bloated af, using vinyl music player and its comfy and lightweight. dont think it has last fm support tho

Does it support autoplaylist ? Can I sort via album artists ? How well does it handle compilations ?

autoplaylist and album artists yes, not sure about compilations. its a fork of phonograph(with paid features included) and FOSS. try it out

Ok, I'll give it a try. Thanks for the suggestion

AIMP :3

Attached: Screenshot_20180424-173919.png (1080x1920, 752K)

JetAudioPlus

Pyccкaя пиздa

Use automatag for tags and play music is great desu

this. most of the players for android are adware

Phonograph.

poweramp beta because OPUS

Won't transcode my lossy files so that makes no difference to me

I absolutely do not want to change my tags, my whole foobar installation depend on them. GPM doesn't detect embed covers and I don't want to extract them to jpeg.

What do you dislike most about it ?

I used shuttle+ for a while. Is pretty good. I stopped pirating music tho and just moved over to Spotify.

Which android music player reads and WRITES m4u tags?
Vinyl only reads them, fails at edit.

I had shuttle for some time, why not trying it again. I can't listen to everything on Spotify cause I receive a bunch of unreleased stuff...

Anything without Crossfeed and a Parametric EQ is an unusable piece of shit so Neutron is the only decent one for now, foobar2000 coming close.

Is there anything with PEQ but also a usable UI?
UAPP got close but not quite.

No but Neutron's UI isn't that bad, playback controls on the middle screen, swipe left for the file browser, swipe right for the DSP effects.
Sure, initial configuration is a hassle and the scrolling is janky as fuck but after that's done ends up being okay-ish. You don't even need to use the UI if you have remapped/hardware buttons.

Best streaming service is spotify
Best app for downloaded music is shuttle
Best combined app is google music

>last.fm
>botnet
do you know literally anything about how last.fm works? They have no means of tracking you or what you're doing; the only information they receive from your device is song titles, artist name, and the UTC time that song started playing.

Honestly nothing I dislike, really well done practical interface, I tried many others but I like this the most.

Attached: comfy.jpg (253x229, 19K)