Is this the maximum level of autism?

Is this the maximum level of autism?

Attached: _20180528_095001.jpg (720x427, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

harmful.cat-v.org/software/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, but phoneposting is.

fpbp

So, essentially ol' stally is too dumb for a VPN or an anonymizing proxy.

it's more like he doesn't trust proprietary software and VPNs are not open source

vpns dont work

The man almost singlehandedly wrote a compiler from scratch in the 80's. If that's not enough for you, his fight for internet rights and privacy culminated by the birth of the FSF and subsequently Linux distros. He's one of the few people who has a long forgotten virtue - standing behind his words. Yes, he of all people should be called dumb.

>OpenVPN
>Open
>Not open source
Literally what?

>OpenVPN
You really don't know what you're talking about. Nor do I think you actually care.

No, he has just seen too much.

How is a GPL-licensed piece of software not open source?

Jesus Christ... It's not about the licensing. Couldn't you have googled what OpenVPN is used for? You had almost 20 minutes for this.

That's pretty old. He uses IceCat.

Why fetch then mail instead of just directly wget?

I fucking wish this was my relationship with the internet. It seems so healthy. Only to use it when you need, and only to read text.

I wish the internet died.

How fucking dumb can you be ?

And i think his technique worked before the rise of framework and shit

not him, but what's the issue with openvpn?

Really? It seems like I have to. It doesn't exactly serve the same function as TunnelBear or NordVPN for example. Many VPN providers don't provide any method of determining whether or not any user data is stored, therefore defeating the purpose of using one.

It literally fucking does if you configure it as such. It creates a virtual safe network between the VPN server and your client. Gee, I wonder what happens if you set your default gateway to a router in that network? Maybe point it to the VPN server, enable packet forwarding there and do a masquerade NAT with iptables? Gee, it's almost like one of those Tunnelbear things.

>It literally fucking does if you configure it as such
This was the point the whole time. I don't understand how OP couldn't have googled this.

harmful.cat-v.org/software/

i wish i died

>stallman
yes

This is pretty much retarded imo
Pdf,svg to postscript
Imap to smap
C++,java to C

What the fuck

>TunnelBear or NordVPN

Fucking destroyed