DevEnv

What's your development environment like? What tools do you use? What do you accomplish with them?

Attached: 1516717806327.webm (390x810, 602K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.be/actualiteit/opmerkelijk/internet-is-zot-bloedmooie-lerares-wiskunde-tonen-10-sexy-fotos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To those considering whether to watch this webm: No, she doesn't drop something and bend over.

py rb sh postgres aws-cli git node js

i write web apps

Why Python, Ruby, and Node? Don't they overlap for webdev stuff?

creep.

When I develop with C# for my company I use visual studio (company provided) and sublime (own license). On my own computer I work with crystal in sublime text while having one terminal open with guardian to rebuild on file changes and another in /tmp to test the stuff I work on.
I usually watch tv both at work and in private while programming

hnnnng

Work comp with Win10, JDK8, and Maven. Usually push to GitHub and let Jenkins on AWS take the wheel from there. Mostly work on Spring Boot micromemes.

i'd defile

milkies

MUH /GEEEEE/

>Jews want to destroy this

who the fuck wouldn't!

Gib milkies

Me, 3D's disgusting.

>jerking it to animu
mentally ill fuck

i would be erect in her class 100% of the time

kys autism

>tfw had a qt english teacher like her in highschool
You don't know what's having a diamond in your pants for 50 minutes

Attached: IMG_1061.jpg (500x700, 65K)

>be me
>one of two girls in CompSci
>had a thing for neckbeards
>had to carry extra panties

Attached: fedorin.jpg (600x750, 27K)

A CentOS desktop running RubyMine, git, Firefox and Chromium to do rails dev. I do that 8 hours a day.

Visual Studio
IAR EWARM
Segger J-Link
Altium Designer

GVim, CMake, Monodevelop, Yocto, sometimes Eclipse

I'm currently writing some c# wrappers on native libraries for both x86 and arm.

tits or gtfo

not posting my tits on a technology board, desu
not posting them on the internet at all

people usually call that a "workflow" by the way

Oh, and I design hardware and software for ventilation systems, from pcb to oc control software, and latetly I've been tasked with making an android/iphone app for it as well, so I'm learning Swift/Xcode and Java atm.

>t larping male

VSCode, PhpStorm, Git, Firefox, BitBucket/JIRA, Slack - use macOS 10.13 on my desktop, Antergos on my laptop

Bash and Perl for *nix scripting stuffs
Python and Flask for web shits
And postgresql/oracledb for database shiets

I work in linear algebra. (backbone software for machine learning and physics simulations.)
>gcc, g++
>gfortran
>gedit
>gnome-terminal
>make
All on Debian. I also use GNU Octave for prototyping.

nice black panties

Attached: cfabkg.png (150x117, 30K)

I can hear the heavy breathing from that webm

She's been standing, walking, hence sweating in those shoes all day. I wonder if she'd like a foot massage, and possibly a medical evaluation of foot odor so as to prevent any uhh fungal growth.

>>had a thing for neckbeards
That's, like, *biologically* impossible. Weak bait.

cute whore

OP, never post a pic more interesting than the thread
csi: Jow Forums

user, she's about as far away from "whore" as young women can get these days.

Not that you'd know that from your NEET cave...

excellent job, soldier

I would fucking jerk off under the desk if my teacher looked like this

>when you teach during the day but you have to fight the spartans in the evening

Attached: sandals.png (151x148, 28K)

>literally average girl by Euro standards
>Muricans ITT drooling all over

Move already, you idiots.

>file tree for software dev and practice
>write programs in C or ASM with vim
>Slowly moving away from GUI to CLI entirely
learning at the moment, already feel like a rad haxor since i'm posting this remotely with SSH

Those are cute sandals

Why do you call Spring Boot a meme?

>I would fucking jerk off under the desk if my teacher looked like this

Attached: spurdo_sparde_vector_by_kevinino-d6ehtjk.png (1024x749, 117K)

Tee hee. I bet she can take on 300 of them each night. Slut.

Spring Boot is fine. It's the rush to making our apps into microservices that's the meme, and only because the senior archs are convinced all of our apps that only happen to share maybe two services each need to become one big MSA project instead of several distributed apps.

>literally
>unironically
>gee
end yourself, worthless shitstain

>easy access sandals
i bet she also likes getting her ass eaten

Attached: 1526607850149.jpg (426x341, 34K)

>implying OP didn't know exactly what he was doing

Mommy posters keep it alive for the posters who care to eventually post.

>t.

Attached: DUDESOYSOYSOYSOYSOY.webm (400x400, 1.94M)

Oksana Neveselaya

ja.be/actualiteit/opmerkelijk/internet-is-zot-bloedmooie-lerares-wiskunde-tonen-10-sexy-fotos.html

wrong. that's not her. the sign is in english and this is from an american university

haha thats very kind of you
its great we have individuals on the look out for any pungent foot odours, very thoughtful of you
but what if uhh you were inspecting her feet and she suddenly let a huge fart near your face lol wouldn't that count as one of the 'risks' of this job lol haha

lel are you for real

the music makes this vid even worse
might be the worst fucking thing I've seen this year

Yes, you fucking basement dweller. You think she's a whore simply because she's young and extremely attractive.

How the fuck do you know she's not a whore? Because she has a pretty dress on and writing on a board?

Innocent 'till proven guilty.

*tips fedora*

There's nothing "guilty" about being a slut, moralfag.

Code::Blocks, Notepad++, PyCharm. Two of those IDE's can never compile my code and every time i try to install GCC, it shits on itself and tells me about some fucking invalid compiler or some shit.

>Because she has a pretty dress on and writing on a board?
You forgot: no visible body modifications, doesn't have three layers of makeup caked on, etc.

instagram thottery is barely any better than literal prostitution
please perform your ebin white knight larp elsewhere

>instagram
?

What's so bad about prostitution, you dumbass? Those women work harder than you.

This.
You're just jelly you don't get any.

>Those women work harder than you.
Not for the same wage rate they don't.

>You're just jelly you don't get any.
Not him, but what's wrong with this exactly?

Yeah hookers really "work hard" getting paid to have fucking sex. Are you a virgin?

Low tier baits both sides, 3/10, thread died for this, etc.

This is hilarious what is it from

not bait
most women are basically whores
at least literal prostitutes are honest in a sense

Are you? Sex hurts for chicks, idiot!

Men and women are different, you retard.

Sex is a chore for girls, that's why they always get paid for it - one way or another.

Sure is summer in here...

Exhibit A: the shitpost you just made.

>summer
can always spot the retard trying too hard to fit in
summer is not and never was a thing

Yep, you're both fucking virgins. I guess summer came early this year.

>virgin confirmed
bwahahahahaha

Or pedophile. I mean, for chicks

>actually falling for bottom-tier bait

Don't lump me in with that retard saying it actually hurts them. It's insulting.

But if you deny my post, you're retarded yourself.

And recording a video of someone through a door window isn't?

>>actually falling for bottom-tier bait

Clearly it is more repuslve to imply in this video she will bend over but it's not creepy at all to record her through the window of the door

First of all, sex is not a chore for women. If you actually got laid at any point in your life you'd know that. Secondly that is NOT why they get paid for sex, whether directly or otherwise. They get paid for sex because of morons like you that don't understand women and think they're doing you a favor like paying any sort of attention to you, except in your case that may actually be true, and because the majority of men today are pathetic and weak and can't get laid without exchanging money for it.

>the majority of men today are pathetic and weak and can't get laid without exchanging money for it
>sex is not a chore for women
Only a brainlet would contradict himself like this.

Basically I use whatever I need to get the job done, but I prefer to use simple tools like Vim or Notepad++. Recently I started adding some Bash to my toolbox and it's fucking amazing for everyday tasks.

IIRC the gril in the gif is a math professor at some university.
If you can focus on math in front of her you can consider yourself an elite mathematician. Or gay.

t. virgin

He's literally a robo marketer shill. Of course he contradicts himself.

RAGAVE!

she's the kind that chokes on dick

Can you imagine what it'd be like if that girl shrank you down to only a few inches tall and then used you as the insole of her shoe? haha my god that'd be so weird haha

IntelliJ for Java and Kotlin, I use gradle exclusively
CLion for C/C++ applications
CodeLite with Cygwin when I just need to slap something together/test something
MPLAB X for PIC microcontrollers
Xilinx Vivado for FPGAs and general Verilog shit
LTSpice XVII for circuit simulation, then remake the circuit in Eagle for documentation and PCB design

Welcome to Jow Forums- I can't say I condone it, but I know I can't stop it either

so lewd

based

lmao yeah, what is she tied a string around y our ankles and wrists and used you as her toe ring like wouldn't that be so funny?