pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Where to Buy:
pastebin.com/8Yku80VL
>FAQs:
pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Group Buys
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nl3D0wIqf3tU43bu0mc0LSkxeh2CxGrchr_OViEjZ4c/htmlview
massdrop.com/
>Keyboard wiki
deskthority.net/wiki/Main_Page
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)

Previous thredd

Attached: mostly black.jpg (2200x1467, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/dsa-pbt-top-Printed-legends-dolch-Keycaps-Laser-Etched-gh60-poker2-xd64-87-104-xd75-xd96/32848949838.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dem Styer
I didn't know the made pistols too
The Aug is awesome

all guns should be banned

Fuck you and you shit bait user
Mass shootings is freedom

Attached: 1527531805983.jpg (2200x1467, 1.15M)

>guncuck

HAHHAHAHAHA

faggot

solid bait user
7/10

Attached: l82i55vj.gif (2000x1334, 3.49M)

Can't decide if I want to get a white mouse to match my beige and white keyboards like the Logitech g305, ultralight holes mouse, or mx master stone or get a new keyboard.
Anyone else buypiging it up? What are you window shopping on user?

Attached: whitebiegekbs.jpg (1550x1172, 1.2M)

To that user who made the last post in the last thread, your options are buying Navies to harvest their springs ir ordering aftermarket springs that may not exist or arrive from a Korean scammer's website

So which school are you going to shoot up, OP?

Attached: 1521091146332.jpg (798x916, 331K)

Went to Leopold HQ
They gave me a full set of navy front-printed keys, red escape/enter, green shifts, yellow window, and some leopold branded escapes for buying one on site.

Attached: 20180527_075305.jpg (2560x1440, 1.55M)

All faggots should be banned.

Meme keyboard
Meme handgun

muh guns
muh ebul gubbermint!!!!1!

Convince me to not buy a Wooting over a Bloody. I want the lowest amount of lag possible.

yours

Ok mkg, I did some stuff today.
I was tired of the whole "zealios don't fit in the GMMK because the SMD LED sticks out" so I took out the zealio stem and spring and placed it inside a regular kailh brown housing. The results were quite satisfactory. They say if you switch the housing it will feel worse, but I didn't notice any major difference.
What ya'll think? Is this a known method?

What kind of autistic screeching is this?

is bloody the next cherry mx?

asking the real question

Is it cheap and shit?

Actually I have 90 navys I ordered a month ago, luckily. I swapped the springs of the royal with the navy today and man does it make a huge difference. It feels so nice to type on now and the scratchiness seems to be gone, and it feels exactly like the navy now besides the click. Looks like I'll keep replacing the royal springs with the navy ones and slap them on a board.

I tried out my friend's HHKB and I honestly don't get the hype. The Topre switches aren't bad at all but they felt like typical rubberdomes to me, but what really set the board into mediocrity for me was the overall cheap build of it and the huge waste of space just so it looks cool or something. Seems to be a pretty big style over substance thing, at least the caps were decent, though. Overall just seems very overpriced for what it is.

Also adding, that the navy with the royal spring feels like a much better box jade if you're looking for a medium weight between the navy and the jade. It also doesn't have the late return of the box jades which is good.

This is fucking it. Already had 2 mechanical keyboards and they both shat the bed within months with the huge amount of key chattering, and also keys not registering if I dared to clean up the switches.
I'm going back to cheap rubber dome keyboards, they're much better, super easy to replace and durable. They may not feel as good, but it's not a big deal and my typing speed is exactly the same with both at around 130 WPM on average.
The only positive thing about mechanical keyboard is NKR. And I don't care about that anymore now that I stopped playing certain games, I just want my keyboard to work and not waste time doing maintenance work and cleaning it up.

then get topres since they have much better build quality and don't have chattering problems

>keys not registering if I dared to clean up the switches
Depressing the switch and spraying WD-40 in it doesn't count as cleaning it, user. :^)

Not going to spend that much on a keyboard.

>buys several shitty keyboards
>cant spend 150 bucks on a good one
k

>The Aug is awesome
no it's pretty fucking shit, and so is the handgun they make.
probably the least reliable pistol i've bought or used
but whatever it was $400

Attached: DSC_0120[1].jpg (1800x1200, 1.07M)

A "shitty" keyboard costs 5 bucks and works just fine for years.

It kinda does for me.

Mirin that SCAR-H.

Is there such a thing as a good modern (currently produced, so no BTC please) rubber dome keyboard other than topre? Are any of those 'mem-chanical' keyboards any good? Going primarily on key feel (smoothness, lack of mushiness, and tactility), sound, and build quality.

I already have a bunch of mechanical keyboards and I want to explore the world of rubber domes.

it's pretty much just topre and their clones

korean topre clones

cheapest place to get zealio switches?

Straight from zeal to be honest. You could get those 65g 'milky bottom' ones to save a few cents per switch.

is filco good?

if you want a keyboard to mod then yes, otherwise leopold is better

why is leopold better

better build quality, but it's not as modifiable

hmm. im gonna go filco then i guess.

Overpriced, and overshadowed by better boards.

if you aren't planning on opening it up and throwing away all the trashy components then don't bother. modding is is very easy and doesn't require a lot of skill, but it costs a lot of money

God i can't wait for my unicomp to come in on wednesday

>excited for a membrane keyboard

Attached: Smug_19.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>caring about membrane vs pcb more than switch type and feel

enjoy your cut down cheaply built model M clone then. when you run into ghosting problems don't come here and complain about them

Attached: Smug_13.png (1050x903, 1.45M)

i hope you haven't touched a real model m beforehand
because the unicomp in nothing but disappointment
i use one at work and i've had the hammers come loose 2 times
sent it in the first time for warranty repair, second time i just ripped the pgup key out and i'm not using it
it's not repairable unless you want to rip the plastic rivets apart and replace them with screws or bolts

Attached: DSC_9361[1].jpg (1800x1200, 1.23M)

Got pic related from /csg/

Anyone knows where I can start with turning it into an actual input device? Is a logic board nessesary?

Attached: ss (2018-05-29 at 04.48.50).jpg (1188x740, 181K)

get a chink pro micro clone, wire each switch up to a pair of pins and put QMK firmware on it

Attached: 1470530229224.png (790x600, 259K)

What's the best topre board, and why is it the fc660c?

Attached: image.jpg (628x628, 60K)

>no numpad
It's shit, gimme an FC980C any day.

>guns

Syria? i didnt know theyre selling mechanical keyboards in syria also filco is pretty rare

Anyone here familiar with clojure code?

>using numpad
Hello gramps

Agreed, makes no sense to post them with mechanical keyboards.

>having to input strings of numbers regularly to access your bank account and make use of your credit card makes you old
>this is what 60% brainlets actually believe

Anyone have a strong opinion to share about Varmilo? Been cruising through the sticky, and I haven't seen anything about them (If there is a section, sorry, mind pointing it out?). Thinking about pulling the trigger on a VA87M, but was reading a couple reviews that claimed they received the wrong product from Varmilo, and they refused to work with the customer to correct it. Thoughts?

Attached: Light_House_Kosm.jpg (3448x1718, 2.88M)

>Euphoric edition.

Good, because everything is going well so far.

Attached: DSC_0283.jpg (5984x3366, 1.74M)

Which switch type should I choose for my first mech kb? I was thinking Blue?

topre, box navy or nixies

>doesn't want mk
>spends time in mk board

What can and can't be modded with them?

If Steyr handguns are good, why are they so rare? I have never seen one being fired at the range.

Filco was the "standard" for a long time, so there's aftermarket cases compatible with Filco TKL internals and aftermarket PCBs compatible with Filco TKL cases.

as long as I can change switches in a leopold I'm cool

this is a thread not a board

Why do mechanical keyboards have to be twice as expensive in Europe

They're ok but overpriced for what they are

>buy cherry mx blue
>dad won't allow me to use it
>says it's too loud and mum's not able to sleep at night
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: images(5).jpg (316x421, 22K)

please fuck off back to /arg/

Exactly this. Just gotta override the clacking sound with loud death metal.

Can't. Mom said she'll stop paying for college if she catches me listening to "Satan's music" again.(Her words)
It wasn't even hardcore. Just some blackgaze like Deafheaven.
Fuck me I have to endure this shit everyday.

Micro penis BETA males need show these guns around them, makes them feel like a man for once. They need to bluff everyone with a gun ''don't mess with me''. Only women need a gun of this kind of attention whoring

Attached: 1516880925505.webm (720x720, 1.87M)

Should I get a pcb with mini usb or type-c ?

>being this triggered by images of guns
guns are cool and fun to look at

ESL get out

I'm already deaf (because of the switches), so I can't hear her complaints, but she's probably not fond of it.

Maybe the old ones, those new made of blocks of plastics make me wanna puke.

What keyboard is this?

>Shooting up a school with a handgun
You do it with a rifle, moron. Retarded yurocucks shouldn't be a allowed to talk about guns.

Looks like a unicomp to me

>Budget
Under $250 CAN with shipping and handling
>Location (continent at least)
Ontario, Canada
>Preferred switch type
I like the bump on the browns, but I want to try something else so maybe whites, clears, blacks or blues (I'll have to buy dampeners for the loud ones as my parents already hate my existence), Topre keyboards look sick but they all seem out of my price range
>Layout
ANSI
>Form factor
I prefer tkl but I'm not opposed to 60% and above
>Backlight
Preferred but not needed
>Previous/current keyboards
I fucked up both my Ducky One tkl (just enough water damage to disable the spacebar) and my Logitech g710 plus (absolutely fucked beyond repair spilled coke all over it) so if a retard proof keyboard exists I'd like to know. both had brown switches and I mostly played games with a little bit of schoolwork done on them. the rgb was weak on the ducky and I'm still not sure if I like how flashy it is.

I'm not even pro-gun necessarily, but why do super anti-gun people make everything about dicks?

Projection.

Custom cases, aftermarket controllers, custom plates, and cable mods

>not buying them from chink land

Is there any place where I can buy a dz60 and it won't take 2 weeks to get here?

>aliexpress.com/item/dsa-pbt-top-Printed-legends-dolch-Keycaps-Laser-Etched-gh60-poker2-xd64-87-104-xd75-xd96/32848949838.html
>dolch
>DSA
>145 key set
>lots of odd modifiers like 2u and 1u shifts
>exactly what I've been looking for
>laser-etched
fucking why

Attached: 1479319721253.gif (360x240, 1.27M)

topre is shit

That is a terrible opinion you have about AUG.

Is DSA good or is it a meme? Would I like DSA caps if I like OEM caps, but think cherry caps are too low and SA caps are too high?

no it's just objectively terrible
it's also fucking awful suppressed

Attached: IMG_20160226_140814058.jpg (1500x843, 578K)

That's still an objectively terrible opinion you have about the AUG.

what do i know
i've only owned one for 7 years

Attached: myfagface.png (395x470, 195K)

My old $10 Microsoft membrane keyboard of 10 years is finally biting it, so I'm in the market for a new one.

I need 10 key and quiet. Thinking about the Corsair STRAFE RGB Silent because it's the only one I can find that actually has quiet keys as a marketing point. Any alternatives? I've got plenty of cash these days so $150 isn't a big deal.