GDPR is commie heavy-handed nanny state intromission that will stifle the Internet and erode free speech, competition...

GDPR is commie heavy-handed nanny state intromission that will stifle the Internet and erode free speech, competition, innovation and user choice.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: Pai.jpg (1013x760, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/g/search/image/VFTo_-yNgyceSnpIZSGhrg/
warosu.org/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=GDPR is commie heavy-handed nanny state intromission that will stifle the Internet and erode free speech, competition, innovation and user choice.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's true.

And you can't do anything about it. Stay mad, amerifat. :^)

Technically, its liberal, not commie

Isn't it just privacy related shit ? Like note store ups and such?
excuse my ignorance

What's the difference?

But it's a good thing. (((Copyright))), (((intellectual property))) and (((patents))) were a much bigger Jew/Commie regulations.

a lot?

My privacy policy & EULA for this post says you irrevocably grant me licenses over anything you or your company owns. You must take responsibility for me using them in any way I please.

> Burgers thinking up shitty tricks to sell other people's own private information

>property
>commie

Attached: 417a7f3dcc77d11d1a834519c6f4fb91.jpg (844x617, 36K)

Stop bumping mentally deranged kike OP thread.

rbt.asia/g/search/image/VFTo_-yNgyceSnpIZSGhrg/

>trade secrets
>not totalitarian

>Prove me wrong.
You prove yourself right first.
If you could you wouldn't be posting this crap.

>Using words you don't know the actual meaning of
>Not a brainlet

Technically, it's leftist, not liberal

>Yanks

Stop making this shit thread, butthurt burger.
Saged.

the law is predicated on the individual liberty of privacy as stipulated in various EU constitutions. Its not about taking money from hard working kids to facefuck free lunches into shaniquas 300 lb ass.

Attached: DeS0s-_X0AAYuO_.jpg:large.jpg (500x629, 67K)

*SNAP*

Attached: This one is going in my cringe folder.jpg (800x800, 100K)

Bust out the deliberately poorly made "conservative memes“ lads. We've got a runner.
Somebody get David Brock's greasy ass on the phone.

>turning users in to a commodity is capitalist
>giving control of that commodity back to users is communist

I know which one I prefer

Kys, jews

*snap*

Retarded summer meme is retarded.

What did OP mean by this?

warosu.org/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=GDPR is commie heavy-handed nanny state intromission that will stifle the Internet and erode free speech, competition, innovation and user choice.

OP is shitposting jew who is mad he can't legally collect user data as he used to and do whatever fuck he wants with it.