I'm sick of this shit

I'm sick of this shit.

Attached: file.png (305x254, 20K)

That happens if you shitpost too hard. Refresh browse cache, reset IP, and you should be good to go

I’ve never seen that. Sorry that you’re a stupid shit with viruses on your computer.

I think it's board specific. It happened to me every time I tried to post in the Merula stickee the last few days, but posting on another board fixed it and the captcha lasts a couple minutes, allowing me to post what I wanted there.

Stop sending automated queries

The only people who haven't experienced this are retards who use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. If you even want a hint of privacy you'll be fucked over with slow puzzles.

i use google chrome and it still happens

Browser snobbery is the most pathetic kind of tech snobbery that exists, this is even more pathetic than "my brand of personal tracking device shows I'm a genius"

Also, I've gotten it on chrome.

samefag

Buy a Jow Forums pass.

Love
- Moot

Moot left, now we have Hiro

It compounds on itself. If you answer correctly instead of lazily sometimes it thinks you're wrong because everybody didn't select the square that only had a tiny bit of the sign in it.
Then it starts giving you multi-page select things, which you refresh until you get something that doesn't fucking timeout on itself.
Which causes them to send you worse shit. And if that stuff is incorrect or times out, it spirals until you eventually get hit with OPs image for a week or two.

unironically this

>there are people who don't use the noscript captcha

It has nothing to do with Jow Forums. reCAPTCHA is just hostile.

Well EC2 instance 0xFE408A10, you should try to get better at captchas or make a real human somehow respond it for you.

4chanx -> "Force no script captcha"
never had this problem again and also prevents you from having to answer five fucking bullshit captchas all the time.

>[s4s]
Stay there

>Please choose all images with cars
>Choose five images with cars
>Sorry that's wrong

Then fix your shit. Werks for me.

I have never had this happen to me, stop spamming.

Just buy a pass dude and support Mook

>which you refresh until you get something that doesn't fucking timeout on itself
This is why you get that. When you keep refreshing for easy puzzles, it for some retarded reason thinks you're a bot and will temp ban you for a few hours.

Happened to me last month. Only way to avoid it is to painfully try to solve those slow shitty ones, or pray that ReCaptcha v3 is released soon.

Why do people STILL keep fucking posting this shit? That DOES.NOT.WORK anymore. I've tried checking that option on FireFox, Chrome and even Pale and the reCaptcha never loads. "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try reloading the page".

And EVERY single time I bring this up, the original poster never responds back.

Attached: screenshot.5.jpg (291x418, 20K)

Get a pass retard

Works fine for me. Are you using uMatrix? You might need to tweak it to get the noscript captcha to work.

Attached: Capture.jpg (448x644, 47K)

I disabled uMatrix + uBlock. Still didn't work. Did the same thing on Chrome, still didn't work.

Are you using a beta version of Jow Forums X? What browser are you on?

I am currently on 1.14.1.2, running it through Violentmonkey on the latest Waterfox. Are you using any other tweaks that are in common between the browsers you're using? The issue isn't the same, but the captcha would fail verification for me before I turned off referer header spoofing.

>the captcha would fail verification for me before I turned off referer header spoofing.
THANK YOU. That's what was stopping it.
network.http.referer.spoofSource was set to true a long time ago when I was hardening my browser.

However although the noscript captcha works, it's still not letting me actually post. After I click verify, it says I mistyped the captcha. Problem 4chanx related

>After I click verify, it says I mistyped the captcha.
That was the exact problem I had before I turned off referer spoofing.

I had to disable privacy badger and uncheck 'Spoof HTTP referrer string of third-party requests' in umatrix.

God damn that's stupid.

Hmmm

It's painful, but the captcha is a million times better. Is there any merit to privacy badger, since you're already using uMatrix and uBlock?

>Is there any merit to privacy badger, since you're already using uMatrix and uBlock?
It probably was redundant since uMatrix's filters should block tracking ads anyway.

I'm just more annoyed a Google service doesn't function correctly due to various privacy settings being altered. Anyway thanks again, one of the rare times I got actual help from Jow Forums.

After you start digging a bit deeper, you realize there's a lot of contention between privacy, security and usability. It's one of the reasons why privacy addons aren't more widespread. It sucks, but we have to keep trying and hoping it gets better. Privacy Possum looks interesting, but we'll see.

Attached: 1425439505490.png (747x720, 618K)