What is Google's endgame here?

What is Google's endgame here?
How long until we start getting "select human targets" captchas to train their drone algorithms?

>"Don't be evil" was a motto used within Google's corporate code of conduct.
>Following Google's corporate restructuring under the conglomerate Alphabet Inc. in October 2015, Alphabet took "Do the right thing" as its motto, also forming the opening of its corporate code of conduct. The original motto was retained in Google's code of conduct, now a subsidiary of Alphabet. In April 2018, the motto was removed from the code of conduct's preface

Attached: google military drone.jpg (825x839, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1145669/googles-true-origin-partly-lies-in-cia-and-nsa-research-grants-for-mass-surveillance/
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-cia-made-google-e836451a959e
activistpost.com/2018/05/google-removes-dont-be-evil-from-its-conduct-as-employees-quit-in-droves-over-project-maven.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw shitposting could literally help kill sandniggers
i'm going to start posting more

Engineers or the useless riffraff?

They (You) aren't upset Google is working with the US government. They (You) are upset Google is working with Trump's government. They've owned Boston Dynamics since Obama was in office.

what does helping kill terrorists have to do with 'do no evil' ?

Muh leftist boycotts to bully my employer to bend to my will. WTF they replaced me how fast?!?!?

Silicon Valley has made enemies of people in the US government, so strategic partnerships like these help curry favor with the Feds.

>curry favor

Attached: images.jpg (214x236, 5K)

>They've owned Boston Dynamics since Obama was in office.

1. It's owned by a Japanese company now.
2. There is a massive difference between developing AI-driven autonomous weapons and other kinds of military technology.

Idk user, seems like a slippery slope...

It is indeed.

"""""terrorists"""""

Is Heisenberg responsible for Hiroshima? Or is he responsible for all of the nuclear power plants?

Doesn't matter what tech you produce, some people may use it for evil. Also, the people leaving Google are soft tards who can't handle reality. If America doesn't develop military technology it won't stop other countries from doing it.

You realize they will use this on us citizens right

Even better.

What makes you so sure? The government does not use their soldiers to control citizens in America and there would be an outcry if there was.

>What is Google's endgame here?
Get that Department of Defense money. The government will hand over billions to pretty much anyone making robots that will kill people.

Unless those citizens are fighting in another country with ISIS or something, that seems highly unlikely. In what situation do you think they would possibly use this on American soil?

A soldier has to be willing to do the command, an autonomous drone does not.

signing out of my pass to help kill niggers

Attached: ReCaptcha v3.png (400x523, 372K)

No.

It's not even killing terrorists, it's generic recognition software for drones to flag things for human review.

The military is maturing image recognition systems for their drones.
Google is ahead of the military in this reguard.
The military will use the technology anyway.
If Google can help advance the military systems faster then less collateral will occur while the military advances it on their own.

I hold nothing against the people who quit because they didn't want to work on it. That's their personal choice. But this isn't a case of corporate competition. There's no benefit to Google in keeping their expertize to themselves and less innocents will die with their help.

>What is Google's endgame here?
Making money.

>How long until we start getting "select human targets" captchas to train their drone algorithms?
Never.

>less innocents will die with their help.
It's pathetic that those who quit don't understand this.

Google, Microsoft, Amazon, etc have become private arms of the Pentagon and intelligence agencies. They've got cameras and microphones in almost every household around the globe now. They collect terabytes of data everyday now, their end game is a world order.

Attached: 1527463605795-pol.png (1067x710, 963K)

dronepirating is the next big thing. funny to see the US build weapons against itself, innit

I'm sure the did know it. It's like that rail track problem. If you pull the lever you are picking someone to die, even if more people will die without your input the affect on your conscience may be less because you didn't involve yourself.

>us citizens(muslim)
whatever fag

Google is now controled by the government, money has trumped any old mottos.

The problem is that it is the USA who defines who is a "terrorist" or not, giving more power to a military complex that has proven to have no capability of using it for the good of the world, but only for its self-interest.

>Is Heisenberg responsible for Hiroshima?
Definitely not, since he was on the team that didn't create the nuclear bomb in time.
>Or is he responsible for all of the nuclear power plants?
Neither. Because he was on the team that never managed to make fission work. Open a book sometime, kid.

Its like giving a death ray to a dude because he says he is the good guy, in the end you're still helping to kill people.

Fuck Google. Google is a CIA/NSA project.

qz.com/1145669/googles-true-origin-partly-lies-in-cia-and-nsa-research-grants-for-mass-surveillance/

medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-cia-made-google-e836451a959e

It's the Jew World Order

It's like giving a more accurate death ray to a dude who is already building a death ray and plans to use it before it reaches the level of accuracy you have achieved.

lmaoing at this post so hard
do you even know what Heisenberg's contributions to atom science are or did you just remember the last name from your garbage mutt school

can someone explain why every website in the world has just given in to this google captcha bullshit when there's perfectly good, and less irritating to users, alternatives? Like please, if anyone is making a website and reading this, please use something else.

They erased ”don't be evil” from their everything.

Get on with the times asshole

>In what situation do you think they would possibly use this on American soil?

Its for the really fat dissidents. Bullets don't go through a meter of fat very well.

And Jow Forums forces google on all of us.

Unknown. The original article doesn't name the sources.

Also, an interesting tidbit: The petition asking Google to quit said drone project was signed by over 4000 employees. If only a dozen have quit so far, well, that really tells you how serious they were, doesn't it?

(For reference, Google has over 88,000 full-time employees)

Attached: dodrecaptcha.png (400x580, 140K)

>an autonomous drone does not
hAvE yOu NoT wAtChEd DeTrOiT bEcOmE hUmAn YeT?

The captchas where you have to click everything are so fucking annoying.

I think it's a social experiment, to see how much bullshit people are willing to put up with in order to consume content they want.

"Don't be evil" was for us, not the Cloud. Google is god, and god is good. Accept the terms of service and be saved, or burn in AGM-114 Hellfire.
No need to confess your sins.

Attached: BRAAAAAAAAAAAHP.png (1024x768, 101K)

What exactly is the "drone project"?

I'm assuming its image recognition software for tagging objects to aid sensor fusion. There's not much thats evil about this. Not sure why people have such a problem with UCAVs dropping a JDAM on someone but not a pilot sitting in an F-15C at 20kft doing it.

Attached: 1464175068578.jpg (1200x1587, 645K)

>when there's perfectly good, and less irritating to users, alternatives?
Name them please.

>spying on everyone is a-okay but I must make a moral stand against minimizing the deaths of American soldiers

Based

>duh america iz da most ebil cuntry in da world

old news, old joke.

>people have such a problem with UCAVs dropping a JDAM on someone but not a pilot sitting in an F-15C at 20kft doing it.

Have you considered the possibility that people have a problem with both, and don't want to help developing technology to do this?

It's not like you can stop paying taxes and funding military pilots and planes.

this

>not having a pass

They have several times, on that was notable was in the 60s where they shot and killed multiple students.

I agree. there is no way to justify having recaptcha enabled for pretty much all posts on Jow Forums. you'd think after you've solved 50 of them they'd be convinced that you're "not a robot", but no, that only makes the patterns more frequent and more complicated. it's clearly a test of obedience. if they can get you to solve 50 captchas a day, then who knows what else they can get you to do?

Could have fooled me, what with all the anger and protest pretty much entirely focused around drones and drone strikes.

pretty much that was just because someone killed a civilian with a drone and was pardoned by Obama.

>Alphabet Inc.

Could the government be any more subtle?

Google now admit they are evil too:
activistpost.com/2018/05/google-removes-dont-be-evil-from-its-conduct-as-employees-quit-in-droves-over-project-maven.html

Google is a CIA honey-pot and possibly one of the most dangerous companies currently in operation. They are deeply involved with the pentagon and now Eric Schmidt is going political and is obviously planning presidential/influential opportunity.

Hope they get fined by the EU. Disgusting monopolising war mongers.

the us is ancapistan in disguise. it's only a matter of time before google buys a mcnuke and drops it on washington dc

>Hope they get fined by the EU
fines mean nothing when you're in charge of humanity

and that's a good thing

Automating death machines.
Lots of people already had problems with machine guns and other kind of weaponry that allows for mass killings. Most of these people are just senile today.
The automation of our generation is in the trigger, and people are obviously triggered by it.

Drones aren't automated, though. They're simply unmanned.

If its image recognition thats just stuff that has been on missiles for years, and a part of sensor suites for modern fighters.

Except drones make it automatable.

Attached: times_change.jpg (640x482, 54K)

I can feel you angsty teenage autism radiating through the screen

Attached: it_has_begun.jpg (750x400, 68K)

Engineers are overrated.

The only person who's letting anyone be "in charge of humanity" is you and I.

are you by any chance forgetting the countless Google users and fanboys? a horde of mindless sheep have a lot more influence on humanity than a couple of isolated "you's" and "I's"