/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Mi8 packaging surfaces including details of said phone Mi8 and the Mi Band 3 to be officially unveiled this Thursday at Xiaomi's Annual Launch Event
• user reviews a bunch of stuff • Greasemonkey script cleans up AliExpress urls • user bought a chink figma • user is offered to travel to China by a skeevy seller • user gets his Xiaomemes straight from the source • user posts his new Mi Mix 2s, Xbox One controller he bought off Taobao • user stores his virginity inside this weeb wallet • Possible Xiaomi phone leak has a ugly notch • user buys chink shirts • user recommends Mi A1 • user's first review is a ergonomic mouse • user wonders why Meizu isn't popular gets answers Previous thread

Attached: csg moon.png (1080x1843, 2.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Stereo-3-5mm-1-8-Aux-Female-to-Female-Jack-Audio-Coupler-Adapter-F-F/32828224961.html
aliexpress.com/item/2-unids-oro-3-5mm-hembra-a-3-5mm-hembra-Jack-adaptador-est-reo-acoplador/32835630199.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Gold-Plated-3-5-mm-Female-to-3-5mm-Female-Jack-Stereo-Coupler-Adapter/1758745_32819947605.html?spm=a219c.12010108.1000016.1.660a3323HjVIrU&isOrigTitle=true
aliexpress.com/category/200010057/men-bags.html?
aliexpress.com/item/NIGEER-15-6-inch-Laptop-Backpack-Men-Expansion-Large-Capacity-Business-Backpacks-with-USB-Charger-Travel/32855117137.html?
wish.com/c/5858f5db35a76d790353b179
s.aliexpress.com/myQVZBJV
amazon.com/gp/product/B009CG871W/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-29/us-impose-25-tariff-chinese-tech-goods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

C H I N K V A P E U N D E R 6 0 U S D ??

Attached: 1527143532734.png (722x695, 478K)

does anybody know a good dac/amp stack to use? I'm looking at the FX audio products, which are pretty chinked, but idk if they're the best

Attached: Screenshot_44.png (717x500, 80K)

Got a 10 pack of Chinese stripper clips from Aliexpress. They don't hold the rounds as firmly as the proper russian ones, but they do the job they are designed to do.

Bonus points because I'm using surplus Chinese ammo that was made in 1971.

I also recently got a cheap USB-C cable really not much to say about it though

Attached: chinese-stripper-clip.jpg (3840x2160, 3.61M)

Where can I buy Chinese ammo

has anybody tried the open back Superlux IEM's?

Attached: Screenshot_45.png (991x554, 177K)

If you are in the US you are shit out of luck.

Russian/Chinese guns/ammunition are banned from importation.

I asked this on /sqt/ but I think you guys will know the answer better: what are some good smartphones under $100? I read the wiki but it seems pretty outdated and the ones on the infographic are too expensive

luckily theres a shit ton of it already here

The Redmi 4[X] was under $100 at some point, maybe it still is.

I want a device that I can run with for music. Requirements are it needs to be able to run spotify (for offline music storage) and connect to bluetooth headphones. Obviously WiFi is a necessity, and location tracking would be nice. Cell capabilities are not necessary.

Thoughts?

A dude asked for it, but I was taking a shit, as usually, so I didn't read him.
I got aliexpress.com/item/Stereo-3-5mm-1-8-Aux-Female-to-Female-Jack-Audio-Coupler-Adapter-F-F/32828224961.html
but you could get aliexpress.com/item/2-unids-oro-3-5mm-hembra-a-3-5mm-hembra-Jack-adaptador-est-reo-acoplador/32835630199.html if you want two for any reason and it is cheaper if shipping isn't mor than the other.
Also one unit only aliexpress.com/store/product/Gold-Plated-3-5-mm-Female-to-3-5mm-Female-Jack-Stereo-Coupler-Adapter/1758745_32819947605.html?spm=a219c.12010108.1000016.1.660a3323HjVIrU&isOrigTitle=true

Smartphone with microSD capability. The usual Redmi, I suppose.

I was looking at it but it won't work in my country apparently

SKS?

Best earphones under $20?

Nvm i just bought the Rock Zircon... hopefully they will work
My previous earbuds were the KZ ATE, which i fucking hated

any worthwhile backpacks on ali? for college

aliexpress.com/category/200010057/men-bags.html?

>Possible Xiaomi phone leak
Could be real.

Attached: Xiaomi-M1805D1SE-Redmi-6-front.jpg (960x640, 51K)

>Those Bezels
>T H I C C

just for you
aliexpress.com/item/NIGEER-15-6-inch-Laptop-Backpack-Men-Expansion-Large-Capacity-Business-Backpacks-with-USB-Charger-Travel/32855117137.html?

Why is it even being made, the Note 5 is already the better looking phone

Should I bother with a chink tablet or should I just buy Fire HD 8 Tablet for 80 bucks? What are some good value tablets for around 70-100?

Wait for the HD 10 to be on sale.
It was on sale a few weeks ago, for $100

Are there any good chink dab Vapes?

throat cancer

Neat I'll keep an eye out thanks.

Vaping looks retarded and is obnoxious. Unless you're already addicted to nicotine and you're using it in place of actual smoking, don't bother.

So which brands are good for mechanical keyboards on AliExpress? Looking to spend under $50 aus bucks.

Rapoo, Metoo, MOTOSPEED, Ajazz all seem to have options.

Should I buy a pair of shoes from china

>beat out thousands to win daily freebie
>don't even make /csg/ news
Why even live?

Anyone have any experience with these little SQ12 camera's?
Are they worth it?
Was thinking of mounting it inside of my helmet as "dash-cam".

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)

anyone got some polarized wayfarers without the obvious fake branding?
don't care about the branding, would actually prefer just a listing without branding whatsoever.

Yeah I want this too.

Fucking racist

Kys

been using these with some of those spinfit tips.
they are alright, but the plug makes me scared it will end up breaking if i don't care for it. already have broken some /csg/-approved earphones like that.

i could see the battery falling vastly flat of your expectations

i know people who use them on motorbike and need to use these things wired up to another powerbank.

I think you'll like 50L Molle Tactical Assault Outdoor Military Rucksacks Backpack Large Camping Bag 11 Colors. Add it to your wishlist!

wish.com/c/5858f5db35a76d790353b179

trigger your own gun to your head you killjoy

This would make a good gift:
s.aliexpress.com/myQVZBJV

Xiaomi gave me one for free, and also my phone telco sent me one wth the SIM, so with two of them + other ones from HTC I think I do not need 1000 pcs...
Well, at least now I know how cheap this shit is.

PSA: Don't order shit that gets shipped with DHL in Europe. They have shitty commissions and will make you jump through hoops filling and sending them documents all while giving you short notice and charging you for each day after 3 for keeping your package in storage. It's a fucking ripoff.

this reminds me that i lost mine

You're both in luck

amazon.com/gp/product/B009CG871W/

I've owned these for 3 years, they're solid as I've needed them to be. I got them for $5 but $8 is totally fine. Comes in a nice pouch, polarized, good sized, look like good wayfarers and for the most part completely unbranded.

I even used them recently when I was trimming plants and it took high impact matter well, so they're decently made. Highly recommend

I have a real nice pair of Wayfarer repros that I like the style of but sometimes I those these on still because they're just as good functionally.

Shoo shoo stinky chinky

i just care about functionality right now, so i'll go and give these a shot thanks user.

FINALLY got my ugreen wireless charger
Like my Xbox controller it got sent to the old international dorm which is off campus so it's actually been sat there waiting for me since Friday

It comes in the typical Ugreen packing of a brown cardboard box with a white sleeve
The cable is built in, and it has a soft touch finish like a Thinkpad but softer. It also has a light on the bottom that glows blue.
It can take a regular 5v, 2A input or a 9v, 1.67v input which I guess is Qualcomm Quick Charge voltage and current. For the output, it just says "10w max"
I'll wait until my battery is low and use Accubattery to see how it performs.

hurr

Attached: IMG_20180529_160810.jpg (3120x4160, 1.32M)

Yes

rate my shopping cart

Attached: unknown.png (1220x713, 121K)

was too afraid to use a chink wireless charger I had, that i ended up buying the little more assured anker wireless charger.
in the end, it's pretty cool having a wireless charger do the job instead of plugging it in like some fucking chump 2bqh in the year of our lord 2018

Did I do bad /CSG/

Attached: IMG_20180522_212419.jpg (4000x2250, 1.61M)

is it worth spending 100 round eye currency on chink shoes? Sometimes they pop up in recommended section and really seem well made.

I just use a paperclip to open up the slot

Wifi Extendo?

Even the name brand ones are chinkshit tier so either you saved money or got something real shit tier.

Mostly the issue with those is if they have dedicated bands upload/download but if they work and give you better speed than if not having them, you did aight mostly. Long as you can do what you need online at a decent speed.

Anyone know any good package tracking sites?

>that notch
I fucking HATE it

>Notch and bezels
What the fuck is wrong with Xiaomi?
This is why I dropped them and stuck with Meizu after they dropped the headphone port. They're fucked up.

They make great gifts for friends and family.

Think how much more satisfying it would be to use a dedicated tool for the purpose instead.

Note 4*

I like it ;^)

>mmmph dat head to body ratio is so optimized

Attached: mitu.jpg (945x762, 181K)

Just get FiiO E10k you fucking hipster.

T O P P I N G
O
P
P
I
N
G

>not concentrating on the increase foot structure

sorry i got distracted by beautify facial curves

Is the RPi cooling fan compatible with OPi?
I can't find any OPi fans anymore on ebay, I ordered a kit like 8 months ago but I doubt it will ever reach.

Yeah it might, but it's mainly for commuting and not big trips so I should be good there.

Any other pointers on them?

Which brand to try next?

Attached: phones.jpg (2160x640, 207K)

The cheapest ones have glue and solder in the coils, avoid them.
Cheapest non-dangerous one is the Yocan Cerum on fasttech (at least last time I check the dedicated subreddit's wiki.)
Take whatever mod with it, the eleaf iStick TC40W is good enough if you don't know any better.

Dabbing is for "wax", not nicotine. Yes, it's even more stupid.

Please, please stop linking to the picture of that indian man's long and dirty fingernails.

Attached: halp.png (236x257, 41K)

how can you even tell it's an indian fingernail

Attached: 1527532335875.jpg (480x480, 16K)

Attached: 1392724549893.jpg (630x623, 67K)

Attached: 1503773945810.jpg (638x693, 27K)

I literally can't tell if it's shit or his actual skin colour.

That case looks nice, user.

That's poop under his fingernail, it is his left hand.

Is that mix 2?

Like you can come up with better points for a plushie

KYS

Seriously, almost any other form of suicide will be cheaper an less painful than throat cancer. And jumping infront of a train won't make you look as stupid as vaping will either.

Thinking of buying a Philips shp9500 off Ali, as they go over a 100 quid here in the uk.
Are these genuen or counterfeit, anyone got experience with stuff like this?

>Pic very much related

Attached: Capture+_2018-05-29-12-39-37.png (1440x2392, 1013K)

edgy and gay
cancer is a meme and depends on genetic lottery

grab sum wismec or whatever its called, its fine

Unless they're full-priced, non-chinese brands are almost always counterfeit. You're mistaken what Ali is for.

Wait, did you get two different models of Xiaomi extenders and then one more?

Weird, but the faster Xiaomi Wifi extenders are okay.

Not him, but the black version doesn't do 5Ghz. The white one does

what does it mean gents
zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-29/us-impose-25-tariff-chinese-tech-goods

dude, get it from eBay, I live in Spain and I almost bought one for a friend from USA.

i dont know much about it but
can i buy a Basedtendo Swich in China?
I'm moving this week there but i heard that there either aint or do in Hong Kong but not mainland China.

It says right there at the top of the picture, '100% ORIGINAL"

>can i buy a Basedtendo Swich in China?
If that is some actual Chinese brand, you might still have an issue finding it except online.

If you mean the crappy Nintendo console, they probably don't care much about it or its games in mainland China since Nintendo doesn't officially release its gear in China. And either way, it'd not really be cheaper. You also aren't getting a worthwhile deal on this if you buy it in Japan.

damn
Well, my flight is actually making a stop in Japan but i highly doubt they sell Nintendo shit in the Duty-Free zone.

Mate, I've checked it, all the sub 100 ones come from the US on ebay; with postage and import tax the cheapest ones come to around 70+ quid

Yea, so just buy it in the place where you currently are and bring it with you, if you must have one.

I'd just bring a cube format gaming PC or laptop along. A display is easily found, steam is usually accessible, spare parts for PC are easy to come by.

Literally only have money for my travel and expenses right now lol
But yeah, im bringing my toaster (Macbook 2009) along.

Thanks for the replies, user!

Most countries I know can enter Japan without visa for 30-90 days. Could easily arrange a stop there, Tokyo is really pretty cheap for a big city. $80 or so/day should do with restaurant food, transportation and cheap accommodation.

>Literally only have money for my travel and expenses right now lol
You travel long distance despite no money? Good luck then!

That's how you know it's a pajeet

Just got 2 pairs of FAAEAL earphones one 32 ohm and one 64 ohm they sound very Good.

Attached: IMG_20180529_152955.jpg (4000x3000, 3.67M)

Neither do 5G. Source: Am chink user. Yeah I needed slightly faster wifi.
Was up Mainland Chinkna and spotted it for sale so I grabbed one.

Attached: IMG_20180522_145140~2.jpg (2902x2250, 1.29M)

He has long fingernails on his his left hand for a thorough cleaning.