The government could shut off the internet at any time

The government could shut off the internet at any time.

Attached: HorribleSubs_Mitsuboshi_Colors_12_720p.mkv_snapshot_02.51_2018.03.30_00.43.02.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

especially when you post trangender videos in Jow Forums ...

>google
Enjoy your botnet.

More worrisome is that they could destroy the world at any time. It bothers me a bit that they simply allow us to live

The government could imprison you at any time too. What's your point? We're kinda dependent on our governments not being random assholes.

post her butt

I'm scared, if they take away the internet, I'll have nothing.

Attached: 1515474252976.jpg (966x1200, 425K)

Or electricity and water. And destroy transport infrastructure & freight ships & keep planes on the ground.

Attached: scared.jpg (705x717, 446K)

I wish they would

And that might be the spark that makes me grab a gun and go postal. I'm sure plenty of other people would too.

goverment of what? disconnect usa, yuro/asia will still run well. terrorists could also sabotage some of bigger lines, or dns servers

You won't have nothing. You will be free from distraction and actually productive.

The United States' government has a nuclear bomb powerful enough to kill everyone on Earth. How do you expect to counter that?

We live in the age of digital propaganda. They could but they won't.

>horriblesubs

It's OK. We are destroying the world ourselves. Just a lot more slowly.

isn't tsar bomba the most powerful nuclear bomb?

Tsar Bomba is the most powerful nuclear bomb that has ever detonated. However more powerful bombs have been created, but never detonated (for obvious reasons).

Nothing more powerful has been created, or at least if it has then there isn't any info about it.
And the tsar bomba test was only half yield to avoid excessive fallout or killing the pilot that dropped it.

That would kill the country's economy and service network, cause social unrest, and altogether be a total disaster.

It's like saying the government could drop a nuke at its own capital. Yeah technically they could, but why would they?

>grab gun
No guns allowed for the goyim !

bluetooth i2p network when?

Attached: e95e5728b38dc8018f1729371a576786.png (600x810, 156K)

>How do you expect to counter that?

by being close enough to the assholes launching it that they won't use it

colors was a shit anime, why won't people move on? There's always almost a thread up for it.

I'm pretty sure that's not true, and even if it were true we could easily set up our own pirate internet

the internet is tubes

You may not like it but Colors is what peak anime looks like
kys onii-chan

Attached: 3d6d7f941c3f04ad7ed85bd66ca4a079.jpg (449x790, 307K)

It really wasn't a good adaptation.

I enjoyed it