What can google do with your DNA?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23andMe
>rights to use customers's data is also sold to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies for use in their research
youtube.com/watch?v=VoJpDTHgFqg

what sort of creepy shit can Google do with your DNA?

Attached: 23.jpg (988x988, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>service that only narcissistic mutts use
fine with me

Yeah this
>muh 1/64 white genes

Soon enough Insurance companies will require you to take a genetic test and give it to them, for decreased liability.

anyone born in a hospital, served in the army, ever visited a hospital for blood testing potentially susceptible to this

>still can't sequence full genome at or even exome at home
Are they even working on this?

>So you want a car insurance?
>You have to take a 23andMe test so we can screen for any potential presence of accident correlated genetic defects

Show you ads based on your DNA

Personalized advertising has gone too far.

White pride, white power. Death to pajeets and faggots.

Visit the Aryan place sometime, Jow Forums is a shitskin pajeet infested shithole board.

>mutts
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe

kek

It's just what marketers have been doing for centuries, and each time their marketing abilities have improved it's been because of an improvement in technology. This is a natural, albeit creepy next step.

>be you
>be american
>go to starbucks
>leave without tipping the obese mexican tranny barista 30%
>dna is taken from your cup
>your snot nosed retard niece took a dna test with 23andme a few months back
>your dna is connected because you're related
>cops find you
>thrown into jail for being a nazi

>give google your dna
>they detect high susceptibility of diabetes and heart disease
>your insurance premiums suddenly go up

Idk about 23andMe, but I'd never give some faceless, international corp my genetic data. Luckily I don't have to, because unlike Americans, my family has complete records on my mother's and father's side, going back 12 and 17 generations respectively, including the Ariernachweis.

what happens when your sibling/parent does, though?

Not just you, if they have access to the DNA of any of your immediate family, there's plenty they can reasonably infer about you. And you better not leave DNA evidence at a crime scene, 'cause they'll match it to aunt Sally's 23andme submission and instantly limit their suspect list to just a handful of people including you.

you're fucked.

Attached: fdf.png (1124x598, 159K)

Not in the EU with their privacy laws.

Testing gook moot's range ban jewery

Find out that you have the male patter baldness gene and target you with advertisements.

Ads are literally worse than Hitler. Fuck everyone who works in this business. (Especially the g people)

What if I already buy Minoxidil?

Then you knock that stuff off and shave your head, you're not fooling anyone except yourself anyway, and you know it.