>adobe cloud thing is mandatory for it to work
>launch it
>15 processes start running
>looks like shit and its slow
>random java errors that cause nothing every 5 minutes
>uninstall.exe
>"uninstallation completed with errors"
>curse like a motherfucker and proceed to remove remains manually
What the fuck do it do now? GIMP is terrible. Does anyone have a torrent of an old version of photoshop that just fucking works?

Attached: 200px-Adobe_Photoshop_CC_icon.svg.png (200x195, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2015-direct-download-links.html
thepiratebay.org/torrent/4985377/Adobe_Photoshop_CS3_Portable
youtu.be/4352rEUgM60?t=97
gitlab.com/plank28/CCMaker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>confusing javascript with java
typical Jow Forumstard

It works perfectly fine you nigger

both are cancer

>Does anyone have a torrent of an old version of photoshop that just fucking works?
Most of the old ones should still be fine.

problem is i dont remember where i got the one i used

The fact that there's no real alternative to photoshop is very sad.

Go on eBay and buy a non-JEWED version.

Indeed. As a user of PS, I can say in of itself it is a piece of junk. Given how botnetified the nowadays software is, I doubt anything better will arise anythime soon.

Just werks for me. I do notice startup is a little slower in cc 2018 but it doesnt steal focus when loading anymore at least.

Anyway

prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2015-direct-download-links.html

>how botnetified the nowadays software is
I swear it had at least 3 botnet services running after installing it and disabling those services from running at startup broke the software even more. It sort of worked but it was terrible.
thanks,ill check it out

If you want to get the older versions try CCMaker from MDL or leddit Jow Forumspiracy

install 2018 and wait until all updates are done. I know it is slow, full of errors but just use amtemu when you are done. then you can move the folder around like any portable software

I've been using Affinity Photo for a while now. Never looked back. I actually prefer it to Photoshop now.

>it doesnt steal focus when loading anymore

Holy fuck, I thought this was just me. Thank god they patched that.

No

I'm still using CS4 (middle eastern edition) and it's wonderful.

I still use cs6 portable, runs perfectly even on my shit pc. Not like there is anything worth the hassle in the never versions.

sorry to tell you this but they didn't

I still use CS6, thank you based ChingLiu

I unironically used 7.0CE until 2015. Then I had to switch to CC 2015 but I had portable version, so no install, I use it until now, works like clock.

protip: don't fix what isn't broken and back up your software

a fairly recent version of Photoshop Elements is def a better choice than Gimp or Corel.
Don't be fooled, it's good, some pros use it too.
You can get Ps Elements (Disk version) used everywhere.

Dude, I'm long time Ps disk version 5 to Ps 2018CC (full Cloud)
Anyone, anyone who is pro knows full well Ps is an excellent piece of technology. Calling Ps "a piece of junk", and feeling you have some proper license authority to say that simply because you use it, has gotta be one of the most misleading opinions I have ever seen on this board.

Anyone, and everyone who uses Photoshop at the pro level would certainly disagree with you.

Attached: tumblr_mwxy5tJzYT1rm1r7do2_250.png (245x300, 34K)

When I sai piece of junk I'm not refering to its capabilities, but rathe it's spaghetti code it is most likely compiled from. And it feels, performance (on a PC with a 6950x and 128GiB of RAM) could be a lot better.

Truth is PS could use less RAM imo.

It does what it is designed to, but it's always been a flaky piece of shit that eats up far too many resources, even when doing work that should not be resource-intensive, like pixel art (or image macros, for pirated users). Adobe has zero incentive to clean up its horrific design.

When any CC program starts, the software checks 1) are there updates? 2) Is yoiur membership active? 3) Is it genuine Adobe? After they check, they fade into the background using very little resources. After that settings cloud backup may commence periodically, -which most legit users highly appreciate.

After how much Adobe has lost due to pirating globally, you can't blame them. That's their creation, and it's been raped and cracked so many times it's disgusting.

Shit, I don't blame Adobe one bit.

Attached: adobe-creative-cloud.png (462x462, 102K)

CS4 is the last version of "Install-and Forget".
CS4 is highly sought now. Even though I'm longtime CC, I wouldn't mind having a copy of CS4 in my back pocket.
After CS4 (CS5, CS5.5, CS6), the disk copy had to re-check registration once a year.

I just use the free version of CS2. Works fine.

try Krita
CC a shit

>not using 50MB portable CS3
what are u doing

Attached: 2018-05-29_13-36-59.png (635x755, 49K)

I'm honestly too big brainlet for Krita. It has nice sets of tools and brushes but I guess it could be better used with touch screen for drawing etc.

can't convince the communist faggots of Jow Forums

Gib link.

nice deflection
also you're clueless so stop having opinions

>free version of CS2
>still believing in this meme
typical Jow Forumstard

thepiratebay.org/torrent/4985377/Adobe_Photoshop_CS3_Portable
Here you go.

You white pieces of shit need to start watching your mouth. Glad you subhumans are going extinct.

youtu.be/4352rEUgM60?t=97

>brainlet non programmer tries to critique software code
>t-the spaghetti code it's """""probably""""" compiled from
>it should use less resources because I'm using it for some dumb shit
>uugh the design sucks why are there so many tools, I only need a few for pixel art
>why is it so hard to pirate, why isn't everything just free, Bernie 2020!
>both javascript and java are the same thing. haha I criticized languages I've never used am I cool yet?
kys

Never heard of it...Guess I'll give it a try..Thanks

Give it a try. The company where a friend of mine works uses it and they say it's easier to learn than Photoshop. It pretty much does all the shit PS does while being affordable. Only downside is Affinity doesn't offer something to compete with Lightroom but according to the company that software is in the works.

This is a sponsored post.

Attached: Affinity_Photo.png (500x500, 432K)

>Most of the old ones should still be fine.
This. I'm still on CS6 and I have no plans of going further with versions for as long as the fucking cloud is gonna be a thing.

this cracka know what's up

Free as in free beer. I couldn't give a shit about it being proprietary software, since all the free software alternatives like GIMP suck ass.

Try the newest version of Gimp user.
I swear it rocks.

>GIMP is terrible
try using GIMP

2.8 was a shit. will give 2.10 a go, seems good

>not using the based CC 2015
>implying CC 2018 exists
Jokes on you

Attached: Photoshop_2018-05-29_09-22-10.png (2304x1296, 1.66M)

CS6

I'm on CC 2018 and I don't have any of the cloud bullshit, and I'm not even logged into the adobe CC app or have it running. Just disable it and patch the amt file.

SOPA DE MACACO

Idiocracy says otherwise.

Use Krita dude, it's literally PS but stable and not autistic and slow like PS

- Error: missing dependency mypaint-brushes-1.0

tpb should have plenty of old working ones

if you think that krita is as good as ps, you are delusional.

gitlab.com/plank28/CCMaker

UMA DELÍCIA

>installing new Photoshop instances when older ones already work fine
don't fix what isn't broken lad

>java

Reminder that no photo editing software can ever be a viable alternative to PS if it doesn't look and behave like PS.

>usano photoshop em portugues
você deve ser sobre 18 para postar em este sitio

This. No need for torrents; this downloads it directly from adobe and applies the most recent crack(AMTEmu) and everything just works perfectly

>esse português lixoso
Volte para o cancro!

This.

Sounds cool. Which one does what out of the 4 files?

>Not downloading CS4 and blocking the activation servers with the hosts file.

t. I put in so much effort into learning something, only to find out I could have gotten the same result much easier

>CS4

M8, I've been with PS for some 10 years now. I need the tools and UI to be like PS or else I can't work. GIMP can be as competitive as it wants, but unless it becomes a carbon copy of PS I won't ever switch.

>CS3
How does this compare to the latest GIMP?

Even fucking Photoshop 7 is better than GIMP

>This is a sponsored post.

Attached: U02Vtpa.gif (500x500, 1.44M)

it's not free as in free beer, it's a pirated copy if you haven't purchased it

This

Alright, next question. CS3 or CS6? Will content aware fill help me cleaning my chinese comics?

Works on my machine turbonerd. Sounds like PEBCAC to me.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 12.15.02.jpg (2560x1600, 204K)

Not a damn clue my dude, I suggest downloading and trying for yourself, it's only 50 MB.

this so much

for manga download manga studio pro or clip studio pro (same thing)

I just still use CS6. Every single new feature of CC is a useless gimmick. (cs6 has some advantages over previous versions though). I try to switch to Pixelmator but it feels kinda limited. Still better than GIMP