Do you use weed for programming? Is this greatest combination of extended focus+creativity?

Do you use weed for programming? Is this greatest combination of extended focus+creativity?

Attached: kush-3-Medium.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

No, I prefer PCP

I just jerk off and then go to sleep

some programmers need less creativity

Attached: noweed.jpg (500x684, 77K)

I use a vibrating butt plug to help stimulate my butt hole to help ease the mind, body and soul

It's good for busy work, like formatting, documentation, and light maintenance. Writing things mathematically demanding like data structures and algorithms should be done sober.

but is it good for learning new language, like C++??

I'm the other way around. It helps me with the creative parts, like designing the architecture of my program. It doesn't help me focus so I can't do the boring parts high.

Microdose acid is the only correct choice. Weed REDUCES your focus and I say this as someone who loves and regularly uses it.
When are people going to stop claiming it's a legitimate miracle drug that makes you a superhuman capable of incredible feats and then at the same time turn around and say "Bro, it just makes you hungry and watch kids cartoons, there's no harm in it!".

I like weed, weed is fun. Weed won't make you a better programmer.

Weed is bad for learning new things (although some studies suggest you can remember what you learnt stoned by getting stoned again). After you can program competently then you can start introducing potential distractions.

Been programming on weed for years, it's ok. The problem is when you grow so dependent on it you can't even force yourself to program without smoking. Which sucks.

Take my advice and only use it every now and then, don't fall into the trap of using it every day.

Underrated method

Acid is the best programming drug.

Stay under 100ug, though, unless you like your text editor looking like a portal to another dimension.

lmao........no
I pray to god I never use your software.

ONLY adderal
weed for lazzy retards

>although some studies suggest you can remember what you learnt stoned by getting stoned again
I can confirm, this has happened to me on several occasions.

Programming on Ketamine: anyone had some experience?

faggotry > drugs

>the state of white "men"

You feel intelligent while on weed because it makes you so stupid that the most basic common sense feels like genius.

the cringe is real

>does this drug that kills your brain improve performance on tasks that require your brain
idk man you tell me

Especially with your post too .

Fuck no. If you're going to be dumb at least use cocaine or another form of speed. Meeting deadlines is more important than creativity

is pic rel good for learning java? Goal is to learn java enough to get summer internship, so few months max. I know C++ already
but isnt cocaine too recreational for working
citation needed

Theres no real software devs on g

Adderall XR master race

It's not faggotry when it doesn't involve other adult men

>I'm calling the cops on you
What could possibly go wrong?

>I never inject
threads over boys

no, it has the exact opposite effect on me.

You don't NEED test driven development everywhere.

nicotine my dude

Attached: vaper-1.jpg (1500x1000, 353K)

Kekek

Don't worry, you probably won't.

>adult
ah, the pedo loophole
talk about Catholic gymnastics...

Well technically, male pedos are always attracted to women more than to men and are less likely to be attracted to men than average.

>weed makes you mean

Attached: 1480012014328.gif (500x300, 352K)

As someone whose lurked and researched on drugs, I can say microdosing LCD often probably is not good. Then again, that doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out. Weed is less harmful if done everyday, though I'm sure you could do the microdose once in a while and be fine.

But fuck man, I just have tea or coffee and I'm fine. Yeah, use weed if really want to spice up some boring work, but if you always find it boring then find a new damn career. If you need drugs to get into it, go do something else.

B L U E
B O A R D .

I L L E G A L S H I T N I G G A .

>microdosing LCD
At least you're not microdosing CRT - this can really fry your brain.

You are like a little baby.

Attached: ritalin-methylphenidate-1050x600.jpg (1050x600, 71K)

Spotted the Microsoft employee.

This guy fucks

Drugs are bad, don't be a addict.

I don't think I smoke weed to help me program. I think I smoke weed to drown out this mess of a life I have enough to the point where I can focus on programming.

Attached: c149b2ed148e8d068be6589dc298277fb281bbea2ad878891bd4e395eed9bc6b.jpg (1500x1046, 567K)

Attached: 1525557219256.gif (499x281, 672K)

>ctrl-f
>heroin
>0 results
I am disappoint

Fuck off with your DUDE WEED threads

I just get so depressed I start getting derealizations

Attached: 1521357756323.jpg (747x422, 69K)

Cigarettes and adderall for sure

he who must rely on drugs to be creative, is an exceptionally uncreative individual.
In other news OP continues to suck dick and can't program for shit.

how get adderall?

Only the mentally ill are naturally creative

I'm curious, could you show me your code?

>he "pops an Addy" to "pull an all-nighty" and "blazes da herb" to be "cerebral"
yep. exercise and good night sleep are good enough for me

Attached: DUt11EqX4AElWaI.jpg (1080x793, 115K)

sucks to be you buddy, i'm mostly sane and more creative that you could ever hope to be :)

>he thinks to you have to be crazy to think creatively
>this is what potheads actually believe
no wonder your life is such a waste

Sure thing, mr. Norman Boring.
I bet you create mean CTRL+C+V electronic music tracks.

I have bad memories of long nights spent trying to desperately get VHDL assignments to compile while constantly forgetting the fixes I was trying to make 'cause blazzed.

No, but I do use the power of Christ to become a better programmer, amen.

Attached: jesus.jpg (194x260, 7K)

thats some rad projection bro!

In the name of the father, son, holy spirit, and God chosen programmer terry
Amen

I use placebo because it works and everyone in this thread is victim of its power. The best drug in the world is thinking you're better than you truly are and using that energy to do "good"

druggies are worse than niggers

Attached: images (9).jpg (275x183, 9K)

indica helps me switch off at night, i sleep like a baby.

sativa does boost my creativity, but it also reduces my productivity. it will give me fresh thoughts if i can't figure out a solution to something, but it will also make it more difficult to focus on getting shit done.

microdosing acid worked wonders the first few times, but i quickly built up a tolerance to it. most you can realistically do is twice a week, which is hardly enough. luckily, i've discovered Modafinil. it feels very similar to microdosing acid, except you can take it every day (I do 3 days a week) and there's no risk of you accidentally tripping balls.

there will always be those who oppose the idea of trying out substances to see if they can change your life for the better, but i think those are the people who look at substances the wrong way and are probably right in that they shouldn't take them. deep down everyone knows what's best for themselves.