Google Drive:drive.google.com/open?id=1-7VEGdOsFmJFyvXBTQlNHEj3uUSQSwUh

>FOSS Activator
github.com/ekistece/vlmcsd-autokms

>Awesome free/foss programs
github.com/Awesome-Windows/Awesome

>Tweaking
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Windows_7
sevenforums.com/tutorials/

Attached: 467a91718e230676ee9bde43cdb10a09cfedb775821cf5ab937d40d02368baa9.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.simplix.info/update7/
forum.oszone.net/thread-257198.html
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/simplix-pack-to-update-live-win7-system-integrate-hotfixes-into-win7-distribution.45005/
mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good job

Attached: najboljidrugari.jpg (730x500, 94K)

thanks fren

Attached: 1527613422685s.jpg (250x200, 6K)

Balkan?

I miss 7 so much sometimes

Here is the project with clean updates from some dude, he excluded telemetry and shit, and made an automated install of all needed updates:
Original sources:
blog.simplix.info/update7/
forum.oszone.net/thread-257198.html

Other English forum about it:
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/simplix-pack-to-update-live-win7-system-integrate-hotfixes-into-win7-distribution.45005/

Not sure if I trust this man, but I used this for years myself because I wasn't care, this dude has a lot of other projects and a big thread from a big community, so a little trust he earned.
Anyway, you could not use his pack and just get some numbers from that list and install yourself ones you need, originally I wanted to do this my myself since last month of hard thinking about either I should keep using pseudounbotneted Win7 with installing these updates myself but was lazy to find a wat to script it for good or finally just move to Win10 LTSB and stop giving shit about everything, well I heading to Win10 now, anyway, it's up to you now, lads, what to do with this info.

Attached: 1344016924876.jpg (700x1535, 121K)

Is Windows 7 installable on Ryzen 2600 or 2700? IIRC you can't install them on a 2200/2400G and the drivers are Win 10 only.

I got hit by malware few months ago, and now my Chrome is muted upon startup and have to toggle it on on the volume mixer. How do I fix this?

Install a good antivirus and not being hit by malware shit in the first place

I desperately needed an anti-virus back then so downloaded ESET on PB, only to find out that it's a fucking malware that almost destroyed my PC.

>falling for the av jew
holy fucking cringe. just install ublock origin and don't download shady shit ya pinhead

Are you a dumb dumb?
You can download official Nod32 and use it for 30 days free. My friendo who used it like this for months told me there is no much difference between activated and trial. I use activated Nod32 for at least 10 years, my man, this shit is so good that if you can buy it, just fucking buy and forget about threats, but google how to set HIPS against crypters etc by blocking access to folders, regestry and sys files. And I recommend use hard firewall politics, access only that you need by observing log file for a month of using it in this mode, everything else just in le trash and block access to internet, and it's a win win.

>windows 7
worst OS ever made
a thread fucking died for this

/thread
wintoddlers btfo'd

I would smash your stupid common sense head with a good big book about logic, shit, and how not to be a stupid in 21 century while using Windows.

>being this butthurt over anything

Attached: lol.jpg (1024x737, 275K)

pipe down ya dweeb before you catch these pure strikes

Attached: 1527371489278.jpg (986x710, 117K)

typical wintoddler throwing a temper tantrum

>hurr durrrr
*snap*
Yep, this one is going to my dumb dumb collection

Attached: le funny g guy.png (995x663, 1.17M)

I love crossboard posting
DING DONG DIDDLY SHOOT

good one, you got me there, how will I ever recover!

Ryzenfag here, does anyone know what fucking motherboards for this thing are compatible with w7? The asrock a320m board I have seems to have a fucking driver bug causing w7 to crash when running anything gpu-accelerated.

Attached: muh ryzen.jpg (2560x1440, 417K)

>using windows
>calling other people dumb
yeah..sorry kiddo some things just don't work
>>>/reddit.com/

is it piracy to download the iso?
>excluded telemetry
so is it fully de-botnetted win7?

>automated install of needed updates
What updates are "needed"?

I was never calling myself smart itt in this thread.
Also, what's wrong with reddit? I'm from reddit and lurk Jow Forums for a few months and sometimes couldn't understand you all, friendies!

>is it piracy to download the iso?
ya you'll go to jail, be careful summerboy

>Also, what's wrong with reddit?
please go back to plebbit, you don't belong here

>whats wrong with reddit

Attached: cringe.png (1440x1033, 1.37M)

It's unbotneted updates, and these updates were sorted to be the good ones which you need, without obsolete ones.
I guess you need all shit from that list from the first link, but I recommend you use google translate and check the last news about new updates there, it says some should be used if your CPU uses some shit mode etc, also some updates were about those CPU vulnerabilities, so some would be require to turn on by some flags or shit. Shit, man, just read mydigilife forum and use google sitetranslate feature to examine yourself carefully what you need or not.

>I'm from reddit

KYS disgusting reddit scum.

Good thread. Thanks OP. Install Gentoo.

/thread
thread over fags time to go now

>Also, what's wrong with reddit?

Attached: 1494181035702s.jpg (250x213, 6K)

Attached: 1468291770256.gif (400x321, 340K)

Everything on this is from like 2013 though

This seems like a pain in the ass to do
So I have to install the updates manually?

It has automated updater which will reboot PC if needed etc, very useful thing tho if you not scared about it being compromised.
If you scared and want more control, then find some script to install that whole list yourself. I was considering making for myself an ISO with already included updates, but again, was too fucking lazy for all of this shit. Win 10 LTSB is a good alternative, my boy. Just google "Jow Forums g ltsb" and read those threads about pros and cons. Why do you need Win7 if it would stop receiving sec updates in 2 years, and another CPU mass vulnerability will strike hard and all Win7 users who stuck in the past would cry a river, you anyway will move to Win 10 or Linux. Just do it now. You need games and stuff? Use Win 10 and debotnet it. You need to do illegal shit? Well, shit, son, you anyway need a Linux for kind activity.

-> Also, not sure about dates and 2013, I guess if it has a whole list of needed updates, you would need some since 2013 etc.

so pure

ding-dong diddly necrobump

how dare you boompy bump this thread

Take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue

A thread was saved because this thread itself
Lipoox users btfo

It probably deserved it.

Anyone know if the Ancile script is still useful? I just downloaded a bunch of required updates (but none of the optional ones).

Anyone know where I can find a clean ISO of Windows XP for my grandma's computer?

install gentoo

Can I activate it with KMS?

But.... Compiling the kernel would probably outlive her.

Problem solved.

>clean iso
>.de

Attached: vr.jpg (1620x599, 216K)

Also, just install Windows 10 pro and buy a $4 dollar key from ebay.

Fuck off, retard.

Fuck off retard, Windows 7 doesn't even boot using tianocore the open source efi firmware. Only 10 pro supports running in a VM.

Winfag dipshit.

>mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
LITERALLY
a phising url

Attached: sheep.jpg (650x488, 145K)

Why is this cunt blabbing on about open spores? Does anyone here care? Clearly not, because they're using WINDOWS SEVEN. Of all the tripfags I've seen you're probably joint second for the most handicapped.

What the fuck does using Windows 7 have to do with being indifferent to open source?

Acting like a dumbass isn't an argument. You are too stupid to get Windows working without using some russian botnet 7 activator iso, we get it, now fuck off back to facebook and take your shitty general with you.

Can someone copy-paste the MDL thread OP and the changelogs into pastebin?

They could but why would they bother?

Attached: collegedropout.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>You are too stupid to get Windows working without using some russian botnet 7 activator iso, we get it, now fuck off back to facebook and take your shitty general with you.

Rabid sperglord clearly has me confused with someone else, I'm not OP, I have a working installation because I just activated with the product keys on my machine, you fucking retarded troglodyte. I merely dropped by to comment on how dumb it is to be overly concerned that your activation utility is FOSS when you've downloaded Windows 7. Go weigh your neck you fucking cretin.

Did you even read my posts you mouth breathing autistic welfare queen? I never once mentioned the activation tools or whether they were foss, only that some dipshit has to use russian botnet isos because he is too stupid to use a more recent Windows.

Ryzen 16000 here, work fine with Asus Prime X370-Pro.

OP you have to include the spybot anti-beacon/never10 stuff too next time

Just buy a first gen ryzen, slap wufuc on it and call it a day

Attached: 1496951644475.png (766x668, 68K)

You must be cockeyed, you're mixing like 3 people into one. Who's the welfare queen? Are you high? No, you're not you're just the usual tripclown. Mongoloid.

my msi B350 gaming plus doesn't have that problem

>What updates are "needed"?

I'd recommend reading the KB article on each Windows 7 update before installing to determine if you want it. Most of them are harmless but you'll never need it (i.e. update to the Georgian currency symbol).

I've found that the security updates and KB2685811 and KB2685813 are really all a person needs. Occasionally the latest version of .NET Framework, but I would recommend downloading that manually.

Autopatcher's critical updates are all you need

I'm considering getting a 1600 because I haven't seen anyone try to install it on the 2600/2700, I could be the first person to try it though.

nuke it and start over

>using an OS that will officially die in 2 years
Win10 LTSB is the new meta you boomer

It should work
Raven Ridge doesn't work because it's a different architecture and they changed something ACPI related

* After googling a bit the new Ryzen CPUs definitely work with Windows 7

Please tell me there is a way to install Coffee Lake iGPU drivers on Windows 7. Kaby works just fine, why wouldn't coffee?

fuck off, it's the last good usable windows OS.

yes you can, retard. check PCBG's op.

Yes, but I had to use teamviewer to install USB drivers.

Does anyone know how to get USB 2 to actually work as USB 2 on Ryzen? My USB 2 ports for some reason are working through my USB 3 driver.

Also, I can't seem to get Daz to activate it.

Attached: Capture.png (710x270, 47K)

sorry for the reddit spacing

Attached: Capture.png (691x282, 125K)

windows 7 ultimate on Ryzen 2200G or 2400 G ?

Raven Ridge doesn't support Windows 7

>time between posts

No traps allowed, go back to fag-fetch thread.

does anyone know how to get a proper start menu on all monitors that isnt laggy or buggy? also is it possible to get full emoji support? sick of the black and white ones in discord.

imagine being this retarded

thanks for helping

Back in the day DaZ loader was the go-to for Win7. What changed?

you sure ? i can't just use my old dvd with windows 7 and install it ?