Sup Jow Forums

Sup Jow Forums,

I'm making an app using NodeJS (Electron) and I want to have a somewhat distributed database so that it would replicate data over multiple clients and servers, at first I was thinking about using sqlite3 and handle the replication myself but surely something better already exists

Does someone have an idea of which technology I should use ?

I'm thinking about Couchbase but I never used it so I'd like your input on the subject

Thanks

Attached: 1526511991918.jpg (2000x3000, 570K)

postgres and mirror that shit

mongo db

Imagine holding her by the hair and forcing her face down on your cock, cutting off her air as she chokes and gags on you, all while she drools from that perfect mouth.
God, I want to throat fuck this whore so bad

this is really a good post if you imagine it was written by a sentient bottle of coconut water

Imagine greeting her at the restaurant and exchanging meaningful conversation with her; finding that the both of you have much in common. Then spending a few weeks dating because there is mutual affection and trust, and suddenly discovering that you have met someone you might love for the rest of your life.

Attached: city.jpg (639x628, 60K)

She's made for it.

>implying Jow Forums could tell you what database system would work better for your application. different databases replicate data differently, it more depends on what you're trying to do. coming to Jow Forums for that kind of question is pointless, 1. because you don't really seem to know what exactly you're trying to ask, and 2. everyone on this god forsaken board is a fucking retard, and wouldn't know the difference

Or, I could just take her and force my cock down her throat and then rip her asshole to shreds with my cock and then toss her to the side like the trash she is.
She's made for cock and that's all

thats kinda the whole notion of autism, they're people that cant function within the context of even a quasi-healthy social relationship

>t. asshurt javascript code monkey

Attached: 1527624032684.png (600x378, 12K)

stop giving people unhealthy ideas about relationships

lmao what are you made for user? by that same logic, you could argue that you're just a tight little boipussi for some chad thundercock faggot to come around and do the same to you, what makes you any different?

settle down wojack, just because you don't know shit about anything doesn't mean you need to sperg out. any retard with half a brain can see this faggot has no clue what he's trying to ask, this is a
>lmao look at me, I need validation, im writing an APP, im coding it all by myself on my macbook!!!!!!!!!
but good for you, you're able to toss around Jow Forums webdav memes, that must feel really smart

The fact that I wouldn't let myself be in that role, that I'm assertive and dominant and that the whore in OP's pic deserves to be a cockslave

It's really too bad.

Attached: 7e8fc5e42be7fd7175bb78181c97e6a1.jpg (597x669, 133K)

>The fact that I wouldn't let myself be in that role, that I'm assertive and dominant and that the whore in OP's pic deserves to be a cockslave
you are making so many weird projections onto an image that you know nothing about. you probably need to get outside and be more social. working out would probably suit you well, you'd be surprised what getting exercise can do for a person's self image, considering how insecure you come across

Stupid roastie. Who goes on a vacation to a place where coconuts grow, then buy an estrogen-filled, chemically processed beverage that resembles the taste of a coconut? Those things more often than not taste like a bleach product, which doesn’t seem to bother roasties like these as long as the packaging says inane shit like ”hydrate naturally”.

Not to make this a rant, but the photo has been shopped to hell a back. The end result looks something like a trannie vampire who has overdosed on opiates, because only with drugs or a lust for virgin blood do you get pupils that small. And I only say trannie because those arms look strong as fuck, I wouldn’t be surprised if she laid bricks for a living. To top it off with the ridiculous setup for the photo: the straw isn’t in the mouth. You’re supposed to suck, lady, not drool away the micro-plastic filled coconut waste you just inhaled.

On the bright side the scene looks really nice, surely a nice place to get a tan. 0/10 would not bang.

see

>this one user so assblasted that someone said something about a cockslave whore that he has to go all noble white knight

Please do not

kek
I approve of this message.

>picrel
reminder to the average Jow Forums poster:
>this will never be you

>concentrated blue pill fantasy
this isn't a rom com, buddy
you're the equivalent of a clueless broad taking sex tips from cosmo

cute whore

the perfect type to love being degraded and turned into a cum dump
in the most loving way of course

i actually had a girlfriend which looked almost like her, a little smaller though

fucking was animalish