Speaker recommendations?

Speaker recommendations?

Attached: untitled.jpg (1242x2208, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAC4Z6YC7299
cnet.com/products/sony-ss-b1000/review/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: gu16f0bsohu01.jpg (1080x879, 74K)

Attached: 8AniVfY.jpg (3120x4160, 1.15M)

iLoud micro monitor

The Z906 speakers are nice.

Attached: xNV9YvW.jpg (1960x4032, 548K)

Are these real or just chink?

anything Edifire

Real, it's a stereo (or 2.1?) system, and having that there isn't worth it, but it looks good so they added it as a cosmetic add-on.
If these weren't there and they made the box smaller, nobody would have said nothing about not having a second driver.
I actually like how nice they are, but if I am using that space already, I'd would go up and get a real speakers pair, since these aren't much better than chink shit speakers.

These are real. I think they're Logitech Z333.

Attached: 6EAPWrj.jpg (2125x2834, 726K)

Apple should acquire them to complement with beats audio.

Attached: U1mg8Bg.jpg (2048x1536, 166K)

Real.

Attached: 7spAPDW.jpg (2722x3629, 839K)

Are these speakers good for playing FLAC files?

Attached: a8FB02z.jpg (1500x2000, 462K)

How does this compare with M-Audio?

Attached: Jxp7hLU.jpg (539x792, 49K)

How can anyone know what is real?

Attached: IAnduVT.jpg (1440x1440, 272K)

i dont even

Attached: Jl7mgO4.jpg (2240x3968, 487K)

>newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAC4Z6YC7299

Does anybody have these or have tried them?

This is dumb question, it depends on your budget and what you want. Whatever 2.0 edifier speakers if you just want relatively cheap non shit pc speakers.
Past that it depends on your needs and preferences.

Studio monitors can detect changes in the frequency and can correct for it. Continuous monitoring makes it possible to output higher quality audio output.

Always buy studio monitors.

Care to post more pics?

I now have trust issues.

kek

>now
the only good thing logitech makes are mice and even then most of them are junk with cheap plastics. all their other products are trash

Making the box smaller would be a bad idea, they just need to centre the driver and add some fabric grille.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Logitech would like you to experience a pleasant customer experience.

Attached: 0j1Dbt2.jpg (2160x3840, 669K)

One for you too.

Attached: nMuwaqc.jpg (3120x4160, 980K)

1. budget?
2. supporting electronics? (amp, preamp, dac)
3. room size?
4. purpose? (studio work, music, theatre sound, nearfield)
5. genre preference (heavy metal, acoustic guitar)
6. state you live in? nearby colleges?
7. online auction site you use most?
8. moving around a lot the next 5 years?

objective measures and tear-downs

one day im going to hollow out one of these piece-of-shit logitech sets and load them up with dynaudio or raidho drivers and cross overs so they will blow the fucking doors off anything four times their size

that's not how speakers work
the enclosure is a crucial part of the design, you can put high end drivers in a shitty mismatched box and guess what, you'll get a shitty box

i used to think this way until i heard some of the newer speakers with small very high quality drivers -- size doesn't matter that much anymore because of new materials, better crossover design, and very high excursion drivers

>size doesn't matter that much anymore
that's wrong. vendors just got better at cheating with boosting around 150hz, but it still does sound like shit compared to a proper stereo system

I'd agree that smaller speakers are much better these days. Assuming the manufacturer knows what they're doing. Pricey tho.

just make sure its not logitech

Get Edifier.

Attached: r1000t4.jpg (600x600, 66K)

Not op, but I would ask for recs tho
100 $
I have a 2 channel 50 w amplifier
20 m2
Music
Mainly heavy metal, but lots of neurofunk and dnb too
I live in Budapest (capital city of Hungary)
I'm pretty sure that this is unnessesary because I don't live in the USA
Gonna go to college, I will be moving into our little apartment in 1,5 years

yes! they are pretty good in the 5khz + range!

m-audio is the only audio tech company (maybe tech company in general) that has consistently disappointed me
>axiom 49
sticky keys
>prokeys 88
sticky keys, sounded like shit
>delta 2496
started making crackling noises randomly and died soon afterwards

hell i've even had better success with behringer shit

cnet.com/products/sony-ss-b1000/review/
or the compatible SS MB 150H
usually about $60 US, or less, used

Or:
Dayton B652
Micca MB42X

Turns out my brother got me a pair of sony SS-CCP11 for 10 bucks used on a garage sale. It's in almost perfect conditon, little damage on the outside. Thanks for the help nontheless.

Hey, these are just like Bose.
> NEVER used a real tweeter, ever

KRK RP5G3

Those things just uses the vibration inside of the speaker to increase the range of some frequences. Usually for bass. Don't worry.

I'm looking for something in the $100-$150 range. I'd be putting it in my bedroom, which is a bit on the small size at about 12'x10'. Mostly I'd use it for music, watching videos, and playing games when I don't want to be using my headphones. Really, I just want a decent set of speakers to hook up to my computer. I live in Richmond, VA so the nearest colleges would be VCU, UoR, and VUU. Recently, I've been checking out the Logitech Z537 because we used it recently at my work and it sounded pretty good to me. I'd like to know what Jow Forums thinks of it, and any other other speakers you could recommend at a similar price or less.

Kek, reminds me of the 2.1 Logitech system my flatmate had before I acquired a real stereo to replace that shit. Before he threw it out I dismantled the sub/amp to scavenge parts. Behind the 8" grille and some particle board there was hidden a 4" "woofer", almost shit my pants laughing