And Jow Forums praises this guy

>stallman.org/articles/genderless-pronouns.html
And Jow Forums praises this guy.

I'm disgusted

Attached: d.jpg (570x380, 44K)

Yes, we are hippies. Where do you think you are?

Yay, another edgy shitposter who thinks he's on Jow Forums...

>Always say "she". This rejects the traditional sexism by reversing it. The book Ancillary Justice did this, and was acclaimed, but this practice is just as inaccurate as always saying "he".
>but this practice is just as inaccurate as always saying "he".

YET THE FUCKING GNU/FSF SITES DO THIS
READ A MANUAL, FUCKING SHE ANYWHERE
ANNOYING AS FUCKING BUT LMAO WHO CARES IF ITS GUYS WHO ARE ANNOYED ASDASDFSDFASFDSF

Nothing wrong with using "they" when referring to an unknown person. Once the person is known, however, it's a matter of he or she.

Disgusting.

Did your brain stopped functioning right after the title? He will not call you "they" "xhe" or whatever out of autism.

what the fuck are you talking about

>The proponents of "they" argue that it is the correct choice because people have long used it occasionally in the singular. While it is true that people did so, that shows only that they faced a similar choice between bad options. Some chose "they" as the least bad, but that doesn't make it a good solution.

It doesn't matter if it's bad. Languages evolve naturally, and a lot of people use "they" as a neutral pronoun. If anyone wants to force a gender neutral alternative, they are wasting their time. :^)

>As for "they", if you are plural by nature — for instance, if you are a colonial organism or a group mind, or if you wish to be known for having multiple personalities — I will use that plural pronoun to refer to you.
Humans are made up of trillions of cells so we ARE plural by nature

He's economically illiterate as well...

Attached: 1526232277253.jpg (4288x2848, 1.13M)

PARENTS WHO ARE HORRIFIED BY THE IDEA

Other languages have feature to modify verb to imply sex of a subject in sentence. English is a fucking joke, no shit you dumbheads so obsessed with xe/xer stuff.

Imagine a country which suites stallman's ideology. Anyone can be whoever they want, there are no norms and standards one must apply to.. A country like that wouldn't last long. You can have freedom, but with stallmans autistic freedom you cannot have discipline. A country needs to have healthy inhabitants who follow the social norms we have had since the begging of mankind, that's the only way to a true and healthy lifestyle.

Fucking autist

>perse

Literally ass in finnish

Attached: ai vittu mitä itkunaurua kaksoispistepisaratdee.jpg (1920x1920, 180K)

I dont think a gender-neutral pronoun in english is such a bad idea. many other languages have them. It doesnt mean we have to let people cut off their penises. But im sure there are situations where a gender neutral pronoun is superior.

>losing detail from the language voluntarily

Low quality bait

>It doesnt mean we have to let people cut off their penises.
Why would there be a law against cutting off own penis?
I understand a law against mutilating child's penis long before it is adult enough to consent, but why should adults be prevented from doing things to own penises?

The law shouldn't prevent you from hurting yourself, it should prevent you from hurting others.

English kinda sucks. Many languages have genderless pronouns, but not special pronouns for non-women/men

Attached: 9cdf762.png (1918x506, 83K)

What else can you expect from kikes?

So you agree that the law shouldn't prevent sex change operations?
Good.

fortunately that has nothing to do with software freedom. outside of software and technology, why would I listen to his opinions?

nobody cares jere

>Sofortübersetzung
You don't get to criticize other languages, Krautspeak!

Yes I agree with that.
But I do think that anyone considering to undergo such an operation should be offered free mental illness rehabilitation.

Don't you?

Feel free to live in somalia then

Perse is confusing. It sounds like perce which is a male name. I propose just saying ‘friend’. It’s informal and gender neutral.

Mental illness rehabilitation is free in any sane country anyway.

I'm not your friend, buddy.

True, but desu it should be forced on them if they even consider such a thing

Nah

>le choose between somalia (capitalism) and north korea (communism) meymey

Learn to read, Jow Forums. You stupid illiterate autistic fucks. Or are you guys actually SJWs?

He's making fun of SJWs and their pronouns. He isn't defending them. LEARN TO FUCKING READ, PLEASE. Or maybe everyone sperging at Stallman is a SJW?

>I was just pretending to be retarded!

The only one who is autistic would be you. You're comparing his software license with a country. You stupid cunt.

North Korea isn't even communist anymore

jesus dude grow the fuck up

>disgusted
wow hypocrisy.

bleh, its a reasonable response to all the shit he's faced lately. and its better than remembering every single snowflakes preferred pronoun

oh holdon, it might upset the furries and otherkin who don't like "person"
PROBLEMATIC

>he doesn't agree with anarchism so he mustn't know BASIC ECONOMICS
This is fedora-tier “supreme intellectual” shit. Fuck off.

I just wanted to make Video Gaymes on Unity.

But you commie Jow Forumsuys brainwashed me into GNU ricing meme.

Attached: just wanted games.png (1024x789, 943K)

I only care about my freedoms but I'm disappointed to be reading this nonsense in his blog.

Attached: nottanoshii.jpg (384x274, 19K)

>As for "they", if you are plural by nature — for instance, if you are a colonial organism or a group mind, or if you wish to be known for having multiple personalities — I will use that plural pronoun to refer to you.
based

show me how you know so much more than him, mr ancap

Attached: 412b565fe11e4422fcea35f2ea85ea0fa60a7612fa0b97c201b89a66a64b1af5.png (1066x600, 152K)

Stallman has been trolling for years, he's been riding a wave of his previous work doing nothing but writing controversial blog posts and using Google on other people's PC's. He needs to retire quietly and go away

TRIGGER WARNING: smugness

>person thinks pronouns aren't important
Person is probably cis-normative too lmaooo

Attached: laughing womyn.png (449x401, 490K)

Most of Jow Forums are Firefox-using hair-dyed striped-kneehigh-wearing trannies themselves, is it any wonder?

Rightist can't into programming

Attached: 32843082_10156254371146276_2649204019368558592_n.jpg (960x960, 83K)

Triggered SJWs. Leave Jow Forums, and don't come back.

Attached: 1527630085526.png (882x624, 17K)

t. triggered SJW
Leave Jow Forums, and don't come back

hurting your family is hurting others

I want my son back

lol

>endorse an OS with 80+ useless forks
>peel shit off of your feet and eat it on camera
>avoid bathing
Truly a god for the imbeciles.

>Imagine a country which suites stallman's ideology. Anyone can be whoever they want, there are no norms and standards one must apply to

That sounds fucking awesome. I can stay inside and play dwarf fortress, trannies can dress up in their funny costumes, christians can do their church shit, and everyone will leave each other alone.

>80+ useless forks
>implying that's a bad thing

Yeah but they're all useless and no one wants them.

Hey Jow Forums, FUCK OFF.

That seems pretty reasonable

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're referring to as he, is in fact, per/he, or as I've recently taken to calling it, person plus he. "He" is not a pronoun unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning genderless pronoun language made useful by the persons, per and vital pers comprising a full language as defined by Marge Piercy.

Many English speakers speak a modified version of the genderless pronoun language every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of he which is widely used today is often called per, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU/English language, developed by the GNU pers.

There really is a he, and these pers are using it, but it is just a part of the language pers use. "He" is the pronoun modifier: the word in the language that allocates the micro-aggressions to the other pers that you speak to. The pronoun modifier is an essential part of an language, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete genderless pronoun language. "He" is normally used in combination with the genderless pronoun language: the whole language is basically Person with He added, or GNU/English. All the so-called he and she pronouns are really modifications of GNU/English!

Why do you hate the White race so much?

>defending stallman
The absolute state of nu-Jow Forums

Attached: ricardostallman.png (1598x1072, 481K)

Yeah, the "perse" that's suggested contradicts his earlier point where you shouldn't use new artificial pronouns. You can't force language, it evolves naturally, and people use "they" for this very purpose already.

I propose vittu, as it comes from "vital" and "vitality" and implying a living person and is completely not gender-related at all.