How do you motivate yourself for programming?

How do you motivate yourself for programming?

Attached: whowins3.jpg (900x900, 147K)

i look at the projected balance after i get my next paycheck

Find a fun project.
But that'll eventually get boring/disappointing/tough, and then you'll need grit anyway.

Thing is, the projects I work on are all boring, but very well paid. For some reason money just doesn't motivate me, but I need it anyway. So I keep waiting until the last possible moment, rush stuff into production, and somehow make it at the last second.

Why the fuck do I do this

make something that'll improve your quality of life
I have a Jow Forums downloader that I keep adding small features here and there to make it increasingly easier/faster to use

If the matches are waterproof, why do they need to be stored in a water proof, sealed (with an o-ring no less) canister?

Because even for watrerproof matches I imagine it's easier to start them up if they're dry to begin with. Also I'm sure they last longer that way.

The biggest reason is probably that the case is designed to float on water.

Hardest part is always starting. So just start.

I receive monetary compensation

>get money
>buy shit
>realize said shit makes you even more unhappy
>get more money
>buy shit
>realize same thing again

Attached: hermit.jpg (619x349, 62K)

>buy pack of novelty sparklers
>put them in a ziplock bag with some air
>functionally the same at a fraction of the cost
seems like a meme, I guess a lot of "survival" branded stuff probably is though. The case looks nice at least.

more like
>get money
>buy shit
>realize said shit only makes you happy for a short period of time
>diminishing returns
>realize you will never fill the emptiness in your life
>repeat until dead
could be worse, I could be a poorfag

Nah, ZIPPO stuff really is top tier

Poorfags seem happier overall and don't act like they're better than everyone else.

Never go camping with this user

If I were poor I would be living the same sorry excuse of a life except I would be financially insecure and unable to buy the things I want. I don't see how that would be better. At least when I die I will leave behind some financial support for my family.

Yea I've never been camping so I actually have no idea what I'm talking about. But a sparkler will light wet and stay lit underwater, so I feel like it would be a decent alternative if you're just trying to start a fire and don't want to pay extra for a branded plastic tube.

get really drunk and realize the shit isnt going to code itself.

hehe made me chuckle

Zippo Blu was a piece of shit.

are you me?
user try to make fun proyects with friends if any.
If not then try do something that you would like to have.
Most of my work projects are boring as hell. Fuck i hate enterprise environment. But i have some fun projects with some friends

How do you light the sparkler though?

with a Zippo™ Typhoon Waterproof Match of course