Is there a greater meme out there?

>uses cheap herdware
>software comepletely proprietary
>removes features that have no problems
>forces you to use dongles
>bricks phones repaired by 3rd parties
>keeps adding pointless features
>intentionally makes older gen products slower, forcing you to buy newer products
>software restricted to the point where you can't even access the filesystem
>charges flagship prices

Yet somehow crapple has maintained herding their sheep for years! How do they get away with it?

Attached: Apple_Logo_2015_02.jpg (960x960, 15K)

iToddlers.will defend this.

Because retards like shiny shit that just werks

>Best-In-Class Engineering
>Regularly Updated
>Removes Outdated Archaic Shit
>Kek. No one forces you to do anything, poorfag.
>Stop breaking shit, nigger.
>The headphone jack is a pointless feature; yet, you keep crying for that.
>Once again, no one forces you to do anything, poorfag.
>What is "Files" or "Finder"
>You sound poor.

Commercially supported UNIX > any other OS.
I wish sun was still a company, but even they neglected mobile by not even producing a good affordable laptop. But yeah, macbook and a sparcstation was my favorite setup. Now i'm stuck with shitty clones of UNIX on buggy insecure x86 based hardware.

>>Best-In-Class Engineering
>meanwhile in the real world every single apple chinkshit ever made overheats, throttles, bends, lags, and explodes
Get a load of this soiboi iVirgin.

You can say that about any mass-produced line of products. Idiot. Issues are typically caused by the manufacturer and not Apple itself.

Imagine having a reality distortion field this hard. Yes, Jow Forumswinkiddie, everything Apple's made just disintegrates. Apple never sell more than 3 of any product globally. Their sales statistics are all lies. Nobody uses anything from Apple. Apple have a 0.0% marketshare in everything. You are totally correct.

>The headphone jack is a pointless feature; yet, you keep crying for that
what

Attached: 518038302lpj4.gif (200x150, 456K)

>The headphone jack is a pointless feature; yet, you keep crying for that.
How retarded are you? They’re literally alienating an entire demographic. Wireless headphones are fucking shit and will compress the fuck out of your music.

Can you not comprehend? Or do I need to explain that headphone jacks are unnecessary considering audio can be transferred via bluetooth, usb-c or lightning? There's no need for a dedicated port when there's already a port capable of the exact same thing on a small device.

No one listens to high fidelity audio when they're mobile. Good listening experiences are reserved for when you're at home at your desk.

>Best-In-Class Engineering
RIVETS
>RIVETS
RIVETS
>RIVETS
RIVETS
>RIVETS
RIVETS
>RIVETS
RIVETS
>RIVETS
RIVETS
>RIVETS
RIVETS
>RIVETS
RIVETS
>RIVETS
RIVETS
>RIVETS
RIVETS
>RIVETS

See
It's not like the tiny battery in cellphones can generate enough power to amplify the sound enough to make the headphone jack relevant anyway.

This site is 18+.

>i can't attack your point therefore i will attack the formatting
Quit dodging, little nigger.

>Repeating the same word over and over again is a valid point.

Education must be hard to come by when you're this fucking poor.

when it comes to desktop computers and laptops that's unironically true though
apple is a glorified iphone maker

Apple dominates the mobile market idiot. That's smartphones, headphones, wearables, and tablets.

>headphones
no
>wearables
meme products nobody buys no matter the brand
>tablets
fair point they're a glorified iphone and ipad maker

>no
What are "Beats by Dre", "Airpods" and "Earpods"

If you have a component that easily and regularly fails, then riveting it to the frame would be the opposite of good engineering. In case you don't know that this even means, rivets are metal pieces that permanently connect two plates, by means of warping the rivet into the shape of a double-headed nail in-place. This makes it impossible to service without destroying all the rivets, which itself can cause damage to the plates they connect, and to put them back together you'd also have to use rivets because the plates have no threads. And in case of Apple you can't even use rivets, it's a one-way process. So to mount un-riveted keyboard back you'll have to tap the threads in thin as shit metal plate and hope the bolts won't fall out.

>someone replying to me with 'unironically' as a serious statement

Yes all Apple laptops and computers just break, all the time. That's why nobody buys or uses them.

>What are "Beats by Dre"
trash
>Airpods
a product iphone users use
>Earpods
a product iphone users use

if you count bundled headphones then samsung is also one of the biggest headphone makers in the world

>repair

You have no idea what you're talking about. Apple don't repair shit like that. They straight up just swap the whole part. Why do you think they've gone to such efforts to make things as reliable as they humanly can then sandwich them together? Its so if there's a problem the whole thing can just be replaced, which is easier than a meticulous repair of anything. They've spent years and years refining this kind of manufacturing philosophy, ironically, for the sole purpose of easy replacements, instead of repairs. Repairing is fine if you've got all the time in the world and you're doing your own machine yourself. If an Apple store diagnosed and repaired 20 motherboards a week it would take much, much more time and energy than simply ordering 20 new parts and putting them in place.

No one here understands anything about this company, not how it works or why it does what it does. I don't know why I'm surprised. Its mostly teenagers who live in rural towns.

>Apple
>reliable

Attached: 14994261624610.jpg (800x529, 200K)

>trash
That "trash" is dominating the global consumer headphone market.

>all issues are caused by manufacturer
Then Apple's brand is defined by the manufacturers that they use, because that's what's getting into people's hands. Apple is known for their shitty QA and engineering. That comes both from Apple themselves as well as their manufacturers, mate.

Yeah most people are idiots, how does that justifies anything?

Ask yourself first if it's due to marketing or the product quality itself
iPhone has lots of merit but don't be a company cuck user

It's due to both. Software and hardware support are unmatched - within the terms of service.

I stopped using Apple products entirely once I realized I couldn't upload ripped .mp3 files on my iPod without going through iTunes. I want autonomy over whatever device I paid for.

I would literally (as in actually and not figuratively) take a bullet for Tim Cook if I had to.

I decided my current iPhone would be my last when it became impossible to access userspace files without going though iCloud.

i would take a bullet if it meant the same for tim cook