Make sure to restart your router, user!

make sure to restart your router, user!

Attached: fsdfdsfs.png (691x200, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/08/transgender-issues-divide-republicans-and-democrats/
openwrt.org/supported_devices
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im not leaving my room goodbye Jow Forums

>can't reboot router from his PC

This board is full of amateurs. You shan't be missed.

>FBI
How exactly does this maymay fall under the FBI's jurisdiction rather than the NSA's or the CIA's?

I already power cycled and kept it up to date with the latest firmware. I'm not resetting to factory default, especially if they don't even know how to detect this malware.

I figured I could do this when I was 9, fucking plebs on this board now.

pic is for you

Attached: KeyCleaner.jpg (768x1024, 206K)

why can't they leave my router alone. I just want to watch anime bitches get raped is that too much to ask

This. Any of you Jow Forumsonads figure out how to detect this malware? If the FBI can't figure it out, I don't trust them.

They're probably uninstalling Russian malware for their own malware.

>only infects industrial routers with default login
I think I'll save myself some time by not rebooting my router

Oh shit, is that why I've been having problems with my router lately and getting a new one fixed them?

>FBI
>Russian
How do we know that it is actually Russian and not FBI propaganda?

Yep, that malware can break routers if gets a remote command to do it.

>not using ssh to login and restart the router
>not using LEDE in the first place

Attached: 1519164606301.jpg (670x720, 92K)

Agreed. This is suspicious. The people that run theses agencies are liars. I have zero confidence rebooting isn’t required to install hidden fbi botware.

>FBI installs spyware on everyone's router
>it requires a reboot to work

Attached: 1511692894806.png (703x911, 19K)

Over my dead body, I haven't restarted my router since I bought it two years ago, I will never restart my router.

I had a similar thought.

Captcha was also being a bitch to me in the same period, so it's clear my router got infected with this shit somehow.

Nice try Deep State but I'm not installing your botnet

Think about that for a second - how are you going to keep your router on, without some watchdog powercycling it, forever?
If malware has already been installed but requires a reboot - then you're already fucked.

I'd rather have Russian malware than FBI malware.

OR...

FBI asks the whole world to reboot their router so the new FBI backdoor can be loaded on reboot.

NSA is more about intelligence gathering and analysis, cryptanalysis, etc

FBI is about domestic counterterrorism and counterintelligence, which this falls under.

just flash the whole thing and install an open source firmware.

That's pending the open source code has been updated to remove the apparent "Russian / FBI bug"

If you live in russia, cool

If you live in the US, you're a moron

I live in Europe.

If eastern Bloc, meh.

If UK, France, Germany, Italy, etc, probably a bit stupid to trust russian malware since they have been fairly obvious in their right wing meddling in western europe over the past several years.

Attached: scrot.png (848x273, 43K)

I can't care less

Sorry, brainlet here,
Would't resetting back to factory defaults also make the router more vulnerable to the malware in the first place, since default username / password? Obviously that would be changed on setup, but that doesn't happen exactly on first boot, right?

I trust Russia so much that I'd let them pick my president. I know they'd make a better choice that our retarded voters would ever make.

LOL, that's pretty sad considering they'd put someone in place that is against LGBT rights and would try to stir up jingoistic morons that are so ignorant and backwards that they honestly believe in racial purity.

if you reset to factory defaults, yes that makes the router more vulnerable. Before conecting the router to the internet, change the username and password, enable the firewall and disable universal plug and play. Also, check if there is a new firmware version for the router and install it.

i know ure being sarcastic

Better than communist morons that believe in 8000 different genders.

That's actually the point.

Not in the slightest, every candidate they've supported has been not just right leaning, but FAR right. Further they tend to support those who are already well entrenched with russian business interests just to make sure they have some leverage over them.

I mean, come on, you've gotta be retarded if you actually think russia has your best interests at heart, just look at LITERALLY generations worth of history that showcases this.

Yeah, fuck anyone who's not exactly like you.

Seriously? Are you a toddler that can't deal with things that are different?

I think I just shan't my pants

>LITERALLY generations worth of history
Pre-USSR Russia was always a reliable ally of the US. Catherine the Great was instrumental in isolating Britain and pushing other European powers to be neutral during the American revolution.

Difference is fine. Entitled faggots are not.

>mfw Netgear 6220 and not currently affected

Attached: 1464620497601.jpg (317x284, 24K)

In many cases it's the most entitled people who are attacking the minority groups. Further, in many cases they're not entitled, they simply want equal rights.

How the fuck is it entitled for two gay men to want the same marriage rights as a heterosexual couple?

It's two people joining their finances in a legal manner, the government shouldn't give a fuck if it's a man and man, or a man and a woman.

No one particularly thinks we need to create special rules for all the tumblr genders, in fact, most liberals consider them young and stupid, if not borderline mentally disabled.

How do you know?

Unfortunately, most liberals believe in enabling delusional gender nonsense that defies basic biology.
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/08/transgender-issues-divide-republicans-and-democrats/

Attached: FT_17.11.06_transgender_partisan.png (310x487, 8K)

Ahh, so it's the trannies that grind your gears, i wondered where you'd draw the line.

Seriously dude, who gives a fuck if people want to go against their biological gender? No one is asking you to fuck them.

Attached: scrot.png (871x114, 13K)

my router by my ISP has remote admin turned off by default, and further the default admin password is randomly generated for each router, and they're all unique.

It would be next to impossible for my router to be effected.

Actually, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people who ARE asking you to fuck them, because if you don't you're transphobic. Maybe anti-transphobia law soon?

i am newfag. cyber ninjas hacked my roms.... but it is ok, my ram isn't infected. my macs, are controlled by cia niggers. i blame woz.

Attached: IMG_20180528_215032.jpg (1200x1600, 284K)

Lol fuck off you moron.

Liberals don't want to fuck trannys any more than you do unless they're trans themselves or faggots who want to pretend they're straight.

i am trans jew, does that count as transphobia?

maybe he doesn't need to be asked.

Why are you so ableist?

Doesn’t make any sense. Sticking a key in the neutral side won’t shock you.

Stop derailing the thread with tranny bullshit FBI

>all liberals are the worst example you can think of from tumblr or twitter

wew, it's like if I implied every trump voter was an inbred racist moron. Obviously there are some that are, but most probably aren't.

even if you have a random user/password, your router could still be infected by zero days or vulnerabilities. Is your ISP updating the firmware of every router?

Well you're doing your best to fit the stereotype.

My ISP only supports a single router on my speed tier, and it's updated every few months, firmware is automatically pushed out.

Seriously? I'm denying everything you're trying to say "liberals" do.

I don't want to fuck a tranny, i also don't want to infringe on their rights. Shocking, I know.

well if that's the case, I would assume you're fairly safe

>those silent and boomer numbers
>that high millennial on determined at birth
I'm not sure if I can trust this

I know you don't want to fuck 'em, but your opinion doesn't matter. You're not a thought leader.

Right, you just want to infringe on everyone else's right to call someone who is biologically male who is a transexual a he.
To liberals this is hate speech

weeaboo freak

right now my router is taking a pounding. i already factory reset it twice today and it is matter of minutes before i lose control of it.
fucking shit is a tplink modem/router that is at eol so fuckers wont release any firmware update. it even has the misfortune cookie vulnerability and i have tested myself how easy is to bypass the login.
i'm sure it is a combination of that with other black magic fuckery because sometimes they change the port and the admin page is still usable, but today is everything fucked up.

>probably a bit stupid to trust russian malware since they have been fairly obvious in their right wing meddling
I'd be more worried about them trying to steal my identity for profit than tricking me into voting for Drumpf

She also fucked horses.

openwrt.org/supported_devices
you're welcome.

adsl modems wont work with any of those, also mine is not even supported

That's her prerogative, don't be so close-minded.

>FBI
we took down the site that they use to control the malware
>hackers
godaddy com

I update my router as well, fairly regularly. Unlike winblows, their patches are actually worth downloading.

>russian malware
Lol amerilard propaganda.

>only infects industrial routers with default login
>I think I'll save myself some time by not rebooting my router

Attached: 1527653466705.jpg (400x300, 34K)

That's pretty hot.

I can't believe I don't see more people saying this.

>Botnet
>Hack
>Russian botnet
>Botnet

Yep, looking at the above, it's all Russia.

My router reboots itself every Monday morning.

but i dont have a router

how do you plug in all your computers to one ethernet line?

My ISP supplied fiber modem has 4 ethernet ports.

hi guise, russki here. Im interested in botets trading. Will exchange 1:1 ratio FSB to FBI botnets and 1:1 NSA to SVR. 1:2 cross-botnet

DO you accept tf2 hats as a payments ?

Smells like a rooter to me.

could have arced to the housing if somebody had a keychain and the keys dangled down close enough when they inserted one

shure thing my man

your modem is a router too

>live in eastern yurop
>everyone who's not exactly like us gets beat up

Attached: 1497714849966.jpg (320x401, 44K)

Not worried about that.

Attached: Screenshot_20180530_031831.png (1918x979, 152K)

When will this meme end.

Will Americans ever get over the fact that drumpft won the elections?

The botnet actually targets Ukraine. We'll have Constitution Day soon. Russians did same thing last year.

We didn't get over obongo untill we had chester cheeto to get mad at, and we won't stop being mad at him until we get some new fag to get mad at. Furthermore we will never do anything besides shitpost about it on twitter/facebook/Jow Forums/reddit

Not to mention not-quite-threatening to nuke them if they got uppity. Why didn't they back Shillary and keep the uranium at knock-down prices flowing?

Yep, it's a recurring theme with these open source firmwares. Every router is supported - but the modem doesn't work on these, and the wireless doesn't work on those, and something else doesn't work on that. Eventually, you realise that only about 0.5% of routers can do even what the stock firmware does.

nobody's stopping you from that.

I'd say it's the other way around. I don't care for other coutries' intelligence gathering, but my home government can surely fuck me up.

>ssh
>not vulnerable