The Red Pill about gaming mice and gaming keyboards

A genuine console controller is multiple times better experience.

And don't get me started on wireless. Your cable inflicts physical forces multiple times worse than any interference, even if you raise it or if it's good. Let alone whoever implies wireless has bad signal, has only used shit controllers or shit mice.

Attached: file.png (700x420, 191K)

>tfw playing NieR using WASD and numpad

"analog sticks" are the least responsive and least precise input devices created
it will be nice when the successor to that shit input method becomes commonplace, though i expect will be met with much resistance from the fatfingered public

>tfw just updated OPL on my PlayStation 2 and now it has DS3 support but I can't find my Bluetooth adapter

Nobody cares

>A genuine console controller is multiple times better experience.
compared to what, generic? wouldnt logitech work fine for pc emulator gaming?

>"analog sticks" are the least responsive and least precise input devices created
You've clearly never used an Xperia Play

Attached: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play.png (1728x988, 1.65M)

a)wrong board
b)differrent games are better with different system of control, while racing is better on wheel and dark souls on gamepad both are useless in FPS or RTS games where KB+M shine.
c)no, electricity in insulated metal is not more interfered than signal in air
d)sage

looks more like a software issue than a hardware one
digital inputs have proven to be fine, analog sticks have not

I can't imagine using even an Apple trackpad for replacing analog sticks. It needs to be something mechanical.

Problem with digital is it's two states:pressed or not, with stick you can fine tune your turns in racing, same goes with trigger buttons when you want your car to slow down but not too much

that's not a problem, that's just what the input method is
there can be more input methods

sticks have been succeeded though, they're poor input methods

>that's not a problem
It is when considering a replacement for analog sticks
>sticks have been succeeded though
By what?

>Your cable inflicts physical forces multiple times worse than any interference

Attached: faraday.jpg (197x256, 4K)

>It is when considering a replacement for analog sticks
digital inputs wouldn't be a replacement for analog sticks
well, technically they would be digital inputs, as analog sticks are technically digital inputs too, but we're not talking about what is commonly referred to as "face buttons"
>By what?
there are controllers with trackballs, there are controllers with touchpads, both provide superior response when it comes precision and speed

I'll take an analog stick over a trackpad any day, trackballs are great but only for certain games

yes, hamhands, it was expected that you would think that
you're not accustomed to it so it is scary

>And don't get me started on wireless. Your cable inflicts physical forces multiple times worse than any interference, even if you raise it or if it's good. Let alone whoever implies wireless has bad signal, has only used shit controllers or shit mice.
The problem is latency. Everything that isn't PS/2 has terrible latency.

>hamhands
I'm far closer to underweight than to fat. And trackballs don't spring back to a specific place. No matter how long I spend using one and how used to it I get that's not going to change.

>And trackballs don't spring back to a specific place.
nobody said that they did, the software would be designed around knowing this so it wouldn't have to

No thanks

That's right!

Attached: ConsolesSuperiorNotTrollingReallyIPromiseIIsMoreSeriousThanSeriousCat2017edition.png (989x786, 64K)

But wait! There's more!

Attached: The painful truth no PC fan wants to hear 2017 Edition.png (935x1270, 101K)

that's what i say when having to use a touchscreen or analog stick as a primary input

how horrifying

Touchscreen's just a trackpad over a display, they're both equally shitty.

Wireless controllers have gotten quite good within the last 5 or so years.

that statement is about as inaccurate as an analog stick
which for reference to the clueless about the technology, is quite inaccurate

Yeah, touchscreens are a bit worse since your finger has to cover up what you're selecting to use it. Both are trash though.

>A genuine console controller is multiple times better experience
For what? The Souls series and maybe a few other similar titles whose control scheme just screams controller.

Wireless is fine, wired is better.