Buying apple products

>buying apple products
>year 2^10-6

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-05-30 08-45-20.png (842x464, 155K)

>year 1018
Retard.

The next galaxy will feature footage with steam games on it.

I finally gave up on my iPhone6 today, I had it because family pressured me to and for work, but I'm NEET now.

The meme is real, wiggling the charging cable to get any connection, cable fray etc. It got so bad the phone charge-vibration was enough to disconnect it.

Also I got tired of Apple's niggery. There's really no excuse for non-free hardware and software unless your work requires it or you play games.

You mean year 2^log100000000000 - 30

Based.

What does Apple hope to gain from this?

Why can't they just release the .IPA again?

Probably don't want to have their Steam app pulled as well.

Nice bait

Because you can';t install .ipa files unless you're installing it on a jailbroken phone.

Nothing. Nor do they really lose either if the app is free.

Sideload

Requires a Mac with Xcode.

Fuck's sake, why can't installing applications on iOS be as simple as on Android.

>Open file browser
>Navigate to whatever.apk
>Open it
>Give permissions
>Application installs

Kek

The thing is, they’re the only company whose phones will last you a long time if you take care of it properly.

My mum’s 3GS still runs up to this day. It’s already a dumb phone by today’s standards, but it can still take calls, message, use the internet, and play simple games.

My Samsung GS4 only lasted 14 months, and I babied it to hell.

That reminds me... I still use my 2nd gen iPod Touch almost daily. Battery life isn't what it used to be, the browser in iOS 4 is unusable, but it's fine for playing music as one would expect it to be.

>Unfortunately, the review team found that Valve's Steam iOS app, as currently submitted, violates a number of guidelines around user generated content, in-app purchases, content codes, etc.

>doesn't' follow policy
>cry it wasn't approved

their controller setup isn't standard either and doesn't use apple's MFI protocol

is that
>(2^10)-6
or
>2^(10-6)
?

What do you mean? It supports MFi shit

Are you actually pretending?

Steam games that Apple does not get their 30% cut from not somehow competing with the mobile games in the App Store.

>year 16

Massive retard

its wrong either way, kek

I hope they sue. How can a company review a product, greenlight it and then reject it upon release?
Awful practice.

>2018
>using technology at all instead of going full ludite

>I hope they sue.

Attached: wow anon.jpg (884x574, 78K)

GAYMERS BTFO
i hate applel but that's a good thing
also can't they just self sign the apps themselves
get an iPhone X with wireless charging

I can't tell if the first comment on Mac rumors is sarcasm.

Attached: 1.png (1080x1345, 167K)

How the fuck do I know what apple products will be like in 2042?

Why do you think they reviewed up front? To not waste developer resources. Apple then pretends their team 'missed' some detail about the app and now rejects it.

How would you feel if you had gotten building permits and then mid-construction the state revokes the building permit? That's what's going on.

>not using natural logarithm
Disgusting

son, App Store is completely their jurisdiction. there is no contract. they can do whatever the fuck they want to anything they host on there and there's not a single thing anyone can do about it. App Stores have been around for 10 years now and people can't imagine their lives without them.

2^10 = 1024 - 6 = 1018
OP is a retard.

You must have been at the top of your fuckin' class.

Attached: AD61084A-E85D-402A-89FA-38DC14E5C4D3.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>there's no contract
That's awfully presumptuous. What would the point of an early review process be if you don't put it to paper?
Also suits over disagreements happen all the time and succeed. Even famously ridiculous cases like Liebeck v. McDonald's. It's really bad press to call attention to these things.
>people can't live without app stores
What does that have to do with anything? Are you handicapped?

it has to do with the fact that people (and companies) can't imagine a way of having software delivered to their smart device that doesn't go through Apple's centralised hub, which results in shit like this. If your app gets rejected, it's often you who gets criticised, not the company who rejected it because they felt competitively threatened. It didn't have to be this way but people are so used to being fucked over that there's no easy solution for this shit.

Who are you talking to? You're not responding to me.

>why can't installing applications on iOS be as simple as on Android
Because that's """too hard""" for normies.

No it doesn’t retard.

You can sideload with a 10mb program.

Pretty sure it's sarcasm. I've seen their posters make fun of watch bands in a similar way to Valve's hats (i.e.; not making a real product or making a stupid decision and instead coming out with more watch bands).

it's because you're extremely naive and it shows. one does not simply sue Apple for being rejected from the privilege of being on the App Store. i'm still responding to you, i just don't agree with you.

The amount of people who own gaming PCs AND iOS devices AND want/need this app is probably negligible anyways.

No you're not responding to me. You're not arguing against my claims in the slightest. You're simply pimping the app store. I'm fully aware that it's important.
I responded to your claim that this impossible with empirical evidence. You don't even try to dismiss it.
If you don't see this you probably are handicapped. Get checked, there's money in it for you.

Oh no, I can't install my gayming botnet app. Whatever will I do?

Applel is a joke

>"Aplel is a joke!"

Attached: 1527612481791.jpg (1836x2757, 752K)

same company that upgraded a laptop line with slower and more expensive model

Attached: macbook-2017-13in-macbook-air-100726398-orig.jpg (1200x900, 95K)

What do they even stand to gain by rejecting some local game streaming app

That's not the same laptop line.