Your replacements are coming

your replacements are coming.

Attached: Untitled.png (610x732, 375K)

>Unity
i bet (s)he uses javascript too

Attached: 1480626089083.jpg (408x439, 50K)

What is she supposed to be using instead?

For Unity, C# is the better option.

Nice quints

Malbolge obviously

why is it better, when unity supports both?

C++ and OpenGL you absolute plebeian.

It's really not hard to write a simple 2D game engine. You're crazy if you think you should be using Unity for that.

>coder
Also this:

Attached: 1319767194003.png (381x400, 13K)

C# support is better and more extended and I think there were some plugins or something only for C#
It is also more suitable for large scale gaymes when you need more than simply binding a function to a specific trigger and a decent type system.
Cuphead is an example

>writing an engine
there's people who want to make games who just like make games, and then there's autists who want to first and foremost show that they're better than everyone, so they make engines (or rather start engines) and never finish games

checked

And it's beautiful

Tbh. I think games as an industry is facing imminent decline. When I was young there wasn't that many affordable intellectually stimulating hobbies. Looking at the sky through telescopes was kinda affordable. Hobby electronics was relatively expensive. In some aspects software was easy to get into but the upfront cost of a computer was prohibitively expensive for a lot of people and usually you couldn't have your own computer. For programming, which requires focus, it doesn't work well imo. You could tinker with cars if your dad was inclined. Otherwise sports, music and books were your options.

So where do videogames fit there? They take a lot of time and aren't fulfilling in the long term. They don't have the same appeal to younger people as they do for 20-40 year olds. Many of which found social fulfillment through games. As maker movements grow they'll eat away at videogames until there's just the cheap click once an hour games (think Farmville) left. It'll take a long time before main steam proper VR (full locomotion and tactility) becomes a plausible suggestion. That's where videogames have to go.

>code/r

Can these fucking articles give me their game company name so I can see what they made?

I will never hire anyone who uses code as a verb or coder as an adjective, and will do everything in my power to assure they don't get hired by anyone else either.

Sad thing is that all of these afghan girls and african boys "learning coding" are just pawns for virtue signaling leftists. Do they care if they actually manage to make a career out of this? No, all they do is throw a bunch of villagers from third world shitholes in front of computers, take a couple of pics, and kick them out. The only thing this accomplishes are making a bunch of privileged western women feel good for a few minutes.

>coder as adjective
realistically, you'll never be in a position to be hiring anyone, considering that you can't fucking English

does wiring a f91w into an IED count as coding

Fuck that noise. SCE's single-player story-heavy games are selling better than ever.

Poor quality bait

>SCE's single-player story-heavy games
The what exactly?

seems to suggest the exact opposite. with the access to 'gaming consoles' more widespread than ever, a kid's proclivity to play, then with the market data on how lucrative the games industry is, there's a reason why the yearly/2 year release cycle for electronic devices including consumer GPUs and CPUs are a thing.

Attached: transcendtheautism.jpg (750x978, 137K)

You know, I take the world for it is. I don't ask a lot of it except for decency. Then I run into pic like in OP and realize how much life would be better beneath non-feminist rule. Like full on no voting rights, have to stay in home, no working allowed except for very minuscule tasks.

Attached: 1505712690705.jpg (560x422, 33K)

It's always the BBC lmao

>homosex.jpg

>meanwhile my greasy neckbeard ass delights on moral superiority by shitposting on Jow Forums and jacking it to the latest brazzer site rip (only with dicks 12" or bigger because alpha male)

Ah yes, gotta love the "righteous" right.

>watermarking a low quality derivative meme
Wew. And here i thought 2018 autismals couldnt get worse.