twitter.com/jason_howerton/status/1048288609080680448
youtube.com/watch?v=yMmjn5oTrZ0
lmgtfy.com/?q=NPC
twitter.com/CRTV/status/1048285158896521216
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

targeting parameters are set

Probably faked. Npc doesn’t mean acting like a robot just thinking like one

It could be that his programing is based on a previous level (year) and isn't as advanced as modern day NPCs or SJWs

that gril at 0:44
very nice

my town has 10 plus people like this, people do just lose the plot

This isn't what the NPC meme is about. It's about being controlled my the system versus controlling it.

Hey thats how i walk

NPC meme was propagated by the same people who wrote that article.

Guy is probably the opposite of an NPC and just has social anxiety. He walks weird because he is self-conscious about how he looks to other people, so he tries to walk ''normally'' or ''cool.''
The reason he is walking back and forth is so he doesn't have to stop somewhere and look awkward, he is trying to make it look like he is going somewhere while actually he is waiting for something, like some relative or a friend.

Based and npcpilled

NPC's spotted

He's waiting for someone to meet him there, you idiot.

>"OMG look at this guy leddit he walks so weird XDXDXD!! he's such an npc amirite, upboated :D!"

>The reason he is walking back and forth
He's looking for that bitch that stood him up for a dinner date. I know it's an amazing and almost impossible thing for people like you to imagine, but this is how people act when they are waiting for a specific person to arrive at an agreed upon location in the "outside world".

No, I think NPC is literally real and this is some evidence of it.. It is a version of something called "solipsism"

That's what I said, retarded NPC.

This is what you call NPC behaviour: twitter.com/jason_howerton/status/1048288609080680448

HAHAHA XD SUCH AN WEPIC NPC AM I RIGHT. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
CAN U BELEIVE THAT HES WALKING HAHAHA WEIRD HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHHA WHITE PEOPLE AMIRITE XCDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Nothing exists and we're all part of someone else's dream.

no, you fucking dolt. you said it was because of social anxiety. When in reality it's because the person he is supposed to meet is incompetent, therefore he is trying to spot them first.

This is correct

Ironically, the true npc is the faggot who filmed him and thought to himself "I will get so much attention and internet points from this!!!"

Looks like I found a malfunctioning NPC babbling nonsense. Someone report the guy to the bosses and get it fixed.

Attached: Real NPC.gif (444x325, 3.33M)

im scared guys how do i tell if someones an npc

NPC isn't just evidenced by in ability to reason politically or logically, but also physical behaviors

>Boomer Jr. uses a potion!

WHAT THE HELL

You have to interact with the NPC to find out how to save the princess

Hi Incel!

Attached: can-cats-eat-bread-main.jpg (620x403, 234K)

>doesn't know how commas work
Fucking leafs lmao

Really? then where is my paycheck?

He should be more like the NPCs from Elder Scrolls Online, at least some of them travel around town and hang out.

He's waiting for the player to come close and initiate dialogue in order to present a quest or sell some herbs.

Go back

>Be a side quest
>Frantically pace back and forth just waiting to regurgitate his lines
What a life

It isn't easy on this level (year) but definitely saying whatever is status quo with regard to political views, or acting extreme against new political ideas that are anti left-

But also a random dull unthinking attitude or look on their face is a clue. We need more investigation.

The friendly NPCs are like the rare family member etc who repeats themselves regularly.

I know how commas work, spic. They are like borders. Borders between words that indicate a pause. Not something you would understand.

I saw a mudcrab the other day.

or to talk to him about black lives matter

underrated

he’s more likely to be mentally ill. If you want to observe NPC’s in their natural habitat go to a sportsball event.

What the fuck is NPC and that place is nice, no niggers, chinks, poojeets or Mexicans.

Unless the program fucked up and there’s supposed to be like 40 iterations of “that man” this doesn’t make sense. Why would it set an NPC to make a loop in a very obvious place and way, such that people would notice it. If there was forty other people doing the same thing at different intervals this whole situation would seem normal, but realistically this guy is doing this by his own volition, because only mammalian mentality can lead you to doing things that look and genuinely are this stupid.

Actually this makes some sense to me. Watching sports is like putting up drywall. Yet they seem to get very excited by it. I legitimately and unironically don't understand how that works. But if it's purely simulated it would make some sense.

>Fucking Npc!
>Records him

Looks more like he's just bored.

He's probably trying to exercise a little by walking back and forth. He looks like he has stiffness and poor posture.

This is not a bad idea.. Someone should go to a sportsball event and report back on the nomie version of the NPC. What do they talk about, etc..

Get close and eaves drop on their conversation, ask if they have any potions or special herbs also.

social anxiety comes from fear of soul-sucking NPCs

It's a good question, and I'm asking it too, was it a glitch or is he an older version?

NPC programming
youtube.com/watch?v=yMmjn5oTrZ0

Everyone in that video is an NPC

NPC = Normie

>it's another "faggot complains but doesn't file a bug report" episode

Attached: Heaven_2.jpg (500x300, 16K)

>NORMAL Player Character
Does that mean that we're the real artificial ones here?

It may be a productive way of screening for players at an early age. Go to an elementary school and find all the kids who are forced into a ball game for PE, who are wearing an obvious "What the fuck are we even doing this for? Am I having fun yet?" expression. Probably not NPCs.

there are few signs on pol these days more obvious of a newfriend than this annoying NPC meme

Guess what you little shit-assed faggot, "NPC" is a retarded meme made and used by nerdy teenagers and you should consider suicide.
\I'm quite serious. Yes I mean you OP.
I hope you die today and make the world better.

Attached: a2.jpg (250x174, 5K)

It means non-player character dumbass

god, we don't like your creation
sincerely, your creations
P.S. fuck you lol

Attached: memez.jpg (552x414, 30K)

Did you arrive at this thought process through reason? seems unlikely and suspicious

David Icke said the 98% of junk DNA in humans is our behavioral programs. What do you think about that?

lol enjoy ur permaban

Attached: 500_F_5795033_fsKJZQhU1K3Her2A7yDtA4nwCu7f2XmY.jpg (500x335, 42K)

Relax nobody means it literally for real. It's just a metaphor for people with limited ability to see beyond their immediate social context.

/pools closed

Answer me this you fucking cowards.

Attached: A66A5348-2F75-4B50-A1EF-0E9EE91E9D98.jpg (640x1136, 131K)

This board gets dumber by the day.

>filename
>I-I'm not a newfag guys!

Attached: 1536591646442.jpg (601x500, 35K)

lmgtfy.com/?q=NPC

Lel, at the door of a friends apartment there is a weird shizo who always hangs out there. He doesn't talk and acts like a deer. I once tried talking to him but he just didn't respond, he seemed stunned, put up his arms like a gremlin and turned away. I greet3d him a few times but it's always the same. He's in the exact same spots too all the time.

This was 2 years ago and one day he just vanished.
I wonder where he went.

Attached: sodom.webm (853x480, 1.56M)

>guy goes out for a walk
>AHAHA LOOK AT THE NPC GUYS

>plebbit spacing

I hate mudcrabs, Vile creatures !

He has calculated that the pavement is exactly 100 steps long, so he knows that he needs to walk it 100 times back and forth in order to fill the recommended 100 steps per day. True PC autism in action.

Attached: fsdsd.jpg (387x273, 6K)

recommended 10 000 steps*

I see, thanks buddy.

The devs pruned him in the latest update

I mean it for real. It's a version of solipsism

Wondering aimlessly in a pattern is more unique behavior than following the BUYNEWPRODUCT script.

Does

that

disturb

your

sense

of

proper

behavior

here?

Icecream? I love icecream!

I walk the same way, but I'm too autistic to be an NPC, inner voice keeps me busy all the time

How many experience points did that NPC quest give the player?

Attached: WheresTheBombWheresTheBombWheresTheBombWheresTheBomb.png (420x414, 12K)

>Get close and eaves drop on their conversation
>ask if they have any potions or special herbs also.
KEK

Attached: 1537774861686.gif (320x240, 2.47M)

BUUAAAAAP

Attached: 1535888570765.png (625x682, 125K)

Please don't film strangers user, that's not very nice. Love from the UK. x

Reddit NPC hidden quest activated

twitter.com/CRTV/status/1048285158896521216

Attached: npc_army.jpg (992x1024, 79K)

So do you also only look straight ahead when you're "trying to spot someone"? Come on, leaf

That's what a unit do when you command it to patrol in warcraft kek.

heh, nice

All of those people are NPCs. Almost everyone here is an NPC except you and me.

I agree, filming strangers to call them NPC's is wrong.

Attached: 1010101000101110010101001101010101010101011000101.png (171x194, 31K)

I walk around randomly sometimes just to kill time and so I don't look weird

WoWCataclysmExpansionPack.irl

look at the description
some people just do weird shit

Some have very basic subroutines, they usually use them in crowded places.

>look straight ahead
nigger, you're not even trying.

Attached: eyes_468x582.jpg (468x582, 84K)

>tfw starting to think that I'm just a glitched NPC

Attached: GPC.gif (640x377, 1.95M)

Who coded this retarded NPC? It can't process simple input properly