Vega nähert sich dem ersten Geburtstag, generell besser geworden ist die GPU-Architektur aber nicht...

computerbase.de/2018-05/amd-radeon-rx-vega-untersucht/2/

>Vega nähert sich dem ersten Geburtstag, generell besser geworden ist die GPU-Architektur aber nicht. In einigen Spielen gab es zwar Fortschritte, in anderen tun sich die Grafikkarten aber immer noch schwer. Und es ist auch nicht davon auszugehen, dass sich das in Zukunft noch ändern wird. Damit bleibt die These im Raum, dass Vega einfach nicht das geworden ist, was AMD eigentlich geplant hatte, und den dafür verantwortlichen Problemen auch mit neuen Treibern nicht beizukommen ist. Im Gegensatz zu vergangenen Architekturen von AMD ist es auch um den Reifeprozess von Vega damit nicht gut bestellt.

Attached: AYYMD.png (630x131, 17K)

amd btfo
how will they answer 1180ti anyway?

Back to you dumb nazi

Amd gaynigger here basically they are fucked till 7nm and navi perhaps even 2020+

i mean im amd gaynigger too and if i was buying a gpu at msrp id buy 580 but it is a bit embaressing their situation

just wait for navi bro

>Wait for Poolaris
>Wait for Pooga
>Wait for Poovi

I google translated that article Tldr as follows
>Vega is clock for clock only 10% faster than Fiji and as slow as polaris over a year after launch its still slower than a 1080/1070ti and is showing no signs of improvement even with rpm and driver updates the architecture is fundamentally flawed
T. 1080 oc fag who had a 390x and 290 before that both excellent cards along with 480/580 sadly all outdated for midrange gaming and amd rtg have no idea how navi mcm 7nm will perf if it's just another Fiji die shrink with 2/4 of them on the same board making it a 4core it's gonna be garbage even 4x Vega 64 oc to 2ghz+ performance won't be anywhere near a 2080 let alone a Ti and nvidias upcoming rtx multicore beast

fucking krauts I swear to god

based

No need to challenge the 1180 Ti. AMD can be competitive by flooding the mid range market with 56's at a knocked down price.

No they cant. They don't have the margins for it. The Vega 10 die is bigger than the fucking 1080ti gp102 die. And that's without HBM. With HBM it's literally like twice the size. Vega being sold anywhere near $400 probably gives them low single digit margins, meanwhile nvidia can dip much lower with the 1070 because it's like half the size and iirc smaller than even the 580, or about the same

i read it in german senpai i know what you saying its sad but i unironically think high end is overrated

>A 390X and 290 before
Aren't they almost the same card?

slight modification, beter firmware.

English only board. Go to Jow Forums.

>everyone who speaks German is a nazi
>he dosen't know that countries other than Germany speak German
If you're seeing nazis around every lamppost and you're culturally/geographically illiterate, you must be an American Jew.

>>>/oven/ you dumb kike

God damn krauts

Is ovenspeak a useful language anymore these days?

Attached: 1445297301531.jpg (816x840, 78K)

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

So, whats next for the amd gpu department?

it's vaguely useful in the manufacturing industry, you'll probably have a lot of flights over there to meet up with partners