pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Where to Buy:
pastebin.com/8Yku80VL
>FAQs:
pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Group Buys
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nl3D0wIqf3tU43bu0mc0LSkxeh2CxGrchr_OViEjZ4c/htmlview
massdrop.com/
>Keyboard wiki
deskthority.net/wiki/Main_Page
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)

Last Clack

Attached: nice caps.jpg (1024x768, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alternate.nl/Ducky/Shine-6-DKSH1608ST-golden-white-edition-gaming-toetsenbord/html/product/1399357?lk=22647
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Show your best color layouts

Attached: Best Color scheme.jpg (5504x3096, 3.63M)

>those keycaps

Attached: 20180519_191235.jpg (4032x3024, 3.29M)

Post keyboards
Never enough images of keyboards in the keyboard thread on an image board.
These are my white boards.
I'm thinking about selling the 980pd and my cooler master masterkeys pbt s and building a 75% with pale blue switches and maxkey keycaps, or possibly lubed greetech blacks and epbt.

Attached: whitebiegekbs.jpg (1550x1172, 1.2M)

>greetech blacks
They are extremely overrated. I still think box blacks blows them out of the water.

980pd is still good, but masterkeys pbt s is something I would definitely sell

I really like the carbon

Attached: carbon.jpg (790x527, 390K)

>tfw you finally obtain the last piece of the holy triumvirate.

Attached: DSC_0287.jpg (5984x3366, 2.32M)

where are my rubber dome aficionados at?

Attached: 1440697011066.jpg (4128x2322, 2.34M)

>not a beamspring
enjoy your membrane keyboard kid

Attached: 1479852405951.gif (533x300, 2.02M)

basedboard

carbon is love
carbon is life

Attached: FC980M_GMK_Carbon.jpg (1536x1152, 224K)

>that pic
Welp time to go put hat.swf on loop for 2 hours again

>he doesn't know
I hope you use the non-botnet version

Attached: 20180530_143252.jpg (2560x1440, 1.86M)

Just ordered a new ducky shine 5 (mx blue). What am I in for, Jow Forums?

Leopold gave me all the colored key caps for as freebies for buying a board at their office
fc900r with clears

Attached: 20180526_235314.jpg (2560x1440, 1.56M)

What's the best way to stabilize quad (2x2) keycaps?

>shine 5
why?
the One RGB and Shine 6 are all better

I could get this one for about half the price of those. A Dutch online electronics shop was selling off the last stock of these.

It was €80, the shine 6 and One Rgb are over €200 over here

that's not too bad, but the crappy keycaps and the lack of software don't really justify its price
>over €200
where are you looking at they're all under 180?
alternate.nl/Ducky/Shine-6-DKSH1608ST-golden-white-edition-gaming-toetsenbord/html/product/1399357?lk=22647

They're artisans, you're not actually supposed to press them

with dummy switches
those large keycaps are mostly used on POS systems

Attached: DSA_Block_Key__72351.1513791676.500.659.jpg (500x268, 39K)

from 1 to an actual onions bean

how onions is this, its going to have DSA blank caps in various colours

Attached: 20180529_124529.jpg (2016x1134, 584K)

Using them with dummy switches feels really bad because it tilts a lot
I have some quad keycaps with 1 "stem" in the center and 4 at the sides but I can't seem to find a way to stabilize them
(I'd like to use them as big Tab/Enter keys)

is there no 6x6 so you can add stabs at least vertical and horizontal?

i mean 3x3

u wot m8

Attached: 3x3 keycap.png (710x528, 374K)

looks pretty good desu. Navies are top tier, that TRRS cable is sexy, but no number row is a bad choice imo.

Viterbi user here (split 5x7, burnt oranges).

Attached: Viterbi.jpg (2048x1152, 223K)

Functioning rubic's cube artisan when?

Jades are better though.

I bought these for my leopol fc660m hopefully theyre pretty decent

Attached: fF26Ox6.png (616x600, 303K)

wow someone getting so antsy they report keyboard photos

I think I like the navy letters on my technological device more than the white letters. Sure do enjoy posting keyboard technology.

Attached: 20180530_143252.jpg (2560x1440, 1.86M)

will leopold ever make a topre TKL

>tfw typing on cherry mx switches

Attached: fadesfd.jpg (640x480, 70K)

if anything leopold might lose the rights to make topre keyboards like with Ducky and Cooler Master

Not as long as Topre is making Realforces.

Attached: 1yewza8y1wz01.jpg (6552x4370, 3.23M)

I wish! However I doubt it as well. I'll let you in on a little hint that occurred to me while I was shopping for a board last year. TKL is a fine size width wise, it leaves enough room for the mouse. I've found the extra space that you gain by having something like a 60% or 75% isn't needed.
That being said the 980 layout that is used on the 980c and 980pd is only one row wider than a TKL and they do make that with topre switches.
It's a tough call vs the absolutely gorgeous white realforce tkl 55g but if you don't already have leopold topre I'd go for the 980c.
One row user, one little row!

What the fuck are the Aliaz switches kbdfans sells

Is there no way to replace the stabs on the Tada68 without desoldering?

gateron silent browns but better

nope, they're plate mount which means you only have to desolder the switch the stabilizer is one

Pic related is better than any of your memechanical keyboards, prove me wrong.
>You can't

Attached: JPEG_20180529_122719.jpg (3088x4128, 2.6M)

Bait aside, I have one of those and they are good

Should I get this for my first mechanical?
Also I'm unsure about what keys to get. Going between mx silent reds or browns. I have nowhere to test keyboards out and those little testers are probably pointless since it doesn't really simulate a full keyboard.

Attached: varmilo.jpg (1200x800, 366K)

also kinda like this for the more compact size and looks

Attached: large_2446_Race3_1.jpg (1200x952, 410K)

get the Tada68 instead

i would like F keys

the tada68 has those

please show me one that has them

I can smell the argument over whether there's a functional difference between layers and physical keys brewing already.

tada68 is fully programmable, so if you want to rebind all the keys into dedicated F keys you can

yeah, exactly. that's not what i'm looking for. a fuckin numpad has F keys if i program it to.

He's looking for a functional keyboard. Not something to look at.

Attached: showingoff.png (1324x378, 103K)

It's always funny seeing Americans showing off cigars like they're some symbol of wealth when in parts of the world that aren't retarded you can just grab one from the corner store for 5 bucks.

Yeah, for an absolute shit one.
It's like alcohol, sure you can buy some absolute shit if you just want the booze, or you can spend thousands on a bottle.

What's the best topre board, and why is it the fc660c?

Attached: image.jpg (628x628, 60K)

that's a funny way to spell 104UG

hi-pro is a meme

where the fuck can i buy a buckling spring keyboard off the shelf new?

one that isnt one metre wide would be nice

you guys are just meming that these are better than mx blues arent you? just the same way you guys used to meme that mx clears, whites and greens were god tier. it was because they were rare not because they were good.

fcuking keyboard fags making me fall for another meme

Do yourself a favor and just buy a topre board, all cherry mx are inherently trash due to design and are pathetic. If not Topre, then go for alps, zealios or box thick click switches.

Not sure if this is a meme but I literally hate typing on everything you listed except Cherry.

>topre

okay cool. so you mean second hand 1990 keyboards which i can't replace the keycaps or buy in a smaller 75% form?

Your taste is completely fucked. I don't know what to tell you. Some people are just born with awful taste. Just buy what you like, man.

It's just that topres feel like rubberdomes, alphas and box switches are way too hard, and zealios feel like chinese shit. I think people here are just counter-culture so they hate cherry for not much reason.

>alphas
rip

What in the actual fuck? Realforce series have new boards dropped this year even, 2018 son. They're also still retailing brand new, and are readily available. Even Leopold dropped a new Topre board 2018 - what have you been smoking?

>a smaller 75% form
Fc660c is at least 70-ish, there are also custom pcbs coming so you can build a shitty layout of your choice.

>Can't replace keycaps
Yes you can, a lot of after market keycaps and the stock ones are high quality PBT that you don't even want to replace to begin with. Not to mention sliderswapping from a Novatouch to get MX Compatibility if that's your thing.

You're retarded, let's end it at that.

So easy to bait you guys into becoming my personal assistants lmao.

thanks - don't have to spend a single second googling thanks to people like you. god bless the slave class

>I-I w-was just pretending to be retarded... I promise

Attached: Necro.png (2048x1163, 1.34M)

nah but seriously thanks again bud. I'll be back again in about five years please continue researching keyboards for me until I get back for an update on the market.

thanks lackey

speak soon xoxo

Get a proper switch tester before you decide on browns, they're a very polarizing switch.

I can't stand them, they're a monument to compromise. People fall for them because they want that mechanical feel but don't want the noise of blues.

Either go full click or full linear.

>people who do not understand the concept of fun

it is a meme
might be acceptable if I and everyone around me were deaf
topre sounds and feels better

It's a meme but i like it. If you want new and not used you pretty much have 2 options: pckeyboards.com and modelfkeyboards.com

> where the fuck can i buy a buckling spring keyboard off the shelf new?
> one that isnt one metre wide would be nice
F62 with compact case sounds literally perfect for you.

How much did you pay for those caps? Pic related has the same color layout and was $30.

Attached: IMG_20180523_082507~2.jpg (4057x1606, 888K)

you guys release all the shitty keyboards you buy for 200-300$ lag 30-55ms and there is literally 0.2ms keyboards on the market for 30$. q700 form taobao

new Zowie
Wooting
Roamer G (now has red switch)
Bloody LK

all run at like 0.2ms

keyboards have made huge jumps in latency in the last 3 years before this the best was razer at 15ms.

cherry runs at 30ms (all your shitty gamer keyboards)
filco runs at 30ms
topre runs at 55ms

Hi, i want a keyboard like this, but is out of stock. Do you know any alternative?

VORTEX RACE 3

Attached: large_2446_Race3_2.jpg (1200x889, 389K)

You can't help Topretards. They're already knee-deep in regrets from wasting so much money on shitty rubberdomes, but that just makes them shill harder to make others fall into the same trap as they

Why hasn't anyone put a buckling spring-style mechanism inside an mx switch form factor?

>thinking ~$350 is significant to us
>thinking we don't have other non topre boards
topre is still better

Guys, can you recommend me a budget 60% keyboard that I can order in Europe?

I was thinking about Vortex Poker 3 or Anne Pro.

Attached: DSCF3177.jpg (1500x1000, 203K)

>ordered a bunch of holtites a week ago from winkeyless
>still haven't shipped
Did I get chink'd?

Colors other than gray, black or beige should be illegal and punished harshly.

Attached: 1518464518216.jpg (957x621, 90K)

>didn't read the memo
It's your fault user

w-what memo

Topre feels like mushy shit desu

Does anyone have an LCD display on their keyboard? What do you use it for? It always seemed like kind of a stupid gimmick, but the inclusion on more obscure enthusiast PCBs like the ergodox infinity makes me feel like maybe I'm missing something?

They're on backorder

On the ergodox those just let you know which of the 256 layers you're on

source? I don't see anything on the product page. In fact, the store page straight-up says they're in stock.

Send them an email ;)
Also winkeyless does sometimes only sends you some of the holtites you ordered and the rest come after they've restocked

>sperging over the appearance of devices people use in private 99% of the time
I got all my colored keycaps as freebies so can't really bitch about that
two-tone set ups and red esc/enters are nice tho

I have this keyboard, a Rosewill RK-9000RE.
It died before, and I'd like to know if there's anything I can do with it now.

Attached: large_29_RK-9000_C.jpg (744x558, 168K)

Went from Mx blues to topre, sold the topre. In the market for a new kb, but i can't stand the ear-piercing click sound of most mx switches now. What switches should I be on the look out for, if not just Topre?

speaking of the ergodox, I'm thinking about getting one. How does /mkg/ feel about them? I really like the case/feet on the ergodox ez, but I'm not afraid of soldering (and so, I refuse to pay that markup), and they don't sell the case separately as far as I can tell, so I guess that's out.

The Infinity Ergodox looks pretty cool, so I'm thinking about getting that. Problem is, it doesn't seem like it's actually available anywhere (other than ebay, I guess). Any idea when some might come into stock? Also, I'd guess the infinity has far fewer cases and tenting peripherals available.