TALK ME OUT OF BUYING A GTI 1070 TI FOR 450!

TALK ME OUT OF BUYING A GTI 1070 TI FOR 450!

Is this a bad deal????

Or should i just get a fucking 1080? PLEASE tell me which is best, I am upgrading my PC and want it to be at least good for next 5 years. (no giant leaps will occur because games are the same shit over and over)

Attached: 1451417267010.png (958x773, 1.49M)

if you have to ask, you will likely not be able to even notice any difference between a 1070 and 1080

Im still on PCIE 2.0 im assuming games run much faster just on pice 3.0. So it seems getting the 1070 TI for 450$ offs criagslist is the best.

>Im still on PCIE 2.0 im assuming games run much faster just on pice 3.0.
again, you have no idea what you're talking about, faster bus speeds would likely have no noticeable impact on gameplay, i promise you, you're not going to be able to tell the difference

also you fucking mook, you're buying off craigslist, you're probably buying a card thats been run into the ground. do yourself a favor and ask mommy for enough to buy a new one.

LOL your gay.

Why shell the extra 100 for a new one. When i wont even be using my PC that muchh when i get back to work?

Im just on a vacation for a month or so. And want to play the games i have now with a littl ebit more FPS as im on a rx 290 and only get likek 30 fps now on low everything.

basically, you should just install gentoo and then kill yourself

those quads..... ok. so your saying if i upgraded my gpu from rx 290 4 gb to 1080 8 gb that my fps would not raise by at least 15-20 points??

if that tarkov game is not running any better.... i guess your right.. i should just buy it new. than i can return it. if there is no differenc.e

Get a 1060 for $300 instead.

wait for the fucking 1160.

New ones fail too. As long as there is warranty its OK.
>TFW 1080 Ti FTW3 broken after one year

what the fuck are you trying to say?

They are releasing new graphics card this year and there is a chance they won't be more expensive because they are already crazy expensive.

Wait.

im trying to get peoples advice on this. Did anyone here upgrade and regret it because no big differences?

Should i wait for the 1160 like says to do.

It sounds like more people here upgraded.. and regret it... i guess ill wait. Im just so bored right now being unemployed. that i want to buy something to try to distract me instead of studying for my new certificate..

You don't need anything better than a 1050ti
fucking kill yourself

Study

Don't buy it.

My work here is done.

>Update
thanks for thhe advice. i will save my money. maybe i shoud go on a 2 day vacation to my old town.

anyways i look forward to working again and getting that 1160.

>TALK ME OUT OF BUYING GAMING SHIT GOOD FOR NEXT 5 YEARS
there's a chance you'll become an adult in next 5 years

why is everyone pretending these prices for midrange parts are acceptable
stop giving these jews money

They aren't acceptable. It won't get much better though. Next gen will be more expensive than the current one on release for a minimal performance increase. Can't do much if you don't want to sit on your old shit for the next few years.

That's pretty much MRSP.
Just get the one with the best VRM cooling and watch some gamers nexus teardowns so you understand which ones suck and which ones don't.
The cooler your run your VRMs the longer that shit will live, usually.
I know some anons go full retard on that long haired neckbeard because some random AMD shit but you can trust his benchmarks and teardowns (mostly because the one who does is that overclocker dude from UK buildzoid doing analysis of the chips etc).

Good deal I think

>GTI 1070 TI
You could buy like a thousand more little rats instead

Some random amd shit? Gamersnexus is usually pretty good

>le dipshit jewtube review channel

If you are worried about how long a card lasts buy from a manufacturer like MSI or Gigabyte that give a 3 year warranty.

Attached: tard.jpg (1024x512, 71K)