GDPR was only a start

GDPR was only a start

Attached: gdpr2.jpg (578x397, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Pur86
express.co.uk/news/world/807762/Eurozone-Brussels-Hungary-Poland-Czech-Republic-Croatia-Romania-Bulgaria
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it time for more buttmad clapistani?

based eu

That doesnt sound bad unless they go full retard. Its sad that atm company i.e skype can intercept and record your conversations

it is a good start

Thank fucking God. Orwell pack your shit, you dystopian predictions will soon be laughingstock.

EU's only purpose is total enslavement of Europe under (((totalitarian bureaucracy))) and replacing European peoples and cultures with brainless rootless mudpeople and docile consumerism.

EU fags, please leave me and my internet alone. Thanks.

Retard.

and retards like will continue to spin it into an attempt to control population
pretty much like the retards that voted for brexit or the morons in my country that said it was a bad thing when we entered the EU

Brexit/Bremain is deeper than that, retard. You were forced to use Euro instead your own currency if you keep being in the union, for example.
Don't judge that political event on "black or white" only.

BASED EU

feel free to be buttfucked without lube

>You were forced to use Euro instead your own currency if you keep being in the union, for example.
No you weren't, you drooling retard. None of Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Sweden and the United Kingdom use the Euro.

WTF I LOVE EU NOW!

So what is it?
>After 2020, all EU members will have to adopt the euro
archive.fo/Pur86

>unironically linking to a Torygraph article
>from 2014
The right wing shitrags have moved the timetable out since then, Pedro. It's 2025 now.
express.co.uk/news/world/807762/Eurozone-Brussels-Hungary-Poland-Czech-Republic-Croatia-Romania-Bulgaria
Honest. It'll totally happen this time. Brexit now!!!

Yeah, just keep accepting muslims and giving money to shitholes like Greece, Portugal and Bulgaria. Retard.

So this will just kill online advertisements as a thing in Europe.

>being this butmad because your country fucks you well

Attached: 1489249514727.jpg (300x300, 14K)

good

Unfortunately no. Why would it?

The most entertaining part is seeing which companies go the whole 'we no longer serve EU customers because we can't comply with gdpr'. Even if this is true, it's a massive warning sign to US customers.

Thank you based EU

I'm betting they're hired guns, even the most ancap of american types are cool with GDPR. Opting out of europe has always been acceptable to non-(((globalists))).

tfw these things were only created for politicians to cover their asses

>ITT: butthurt murimutts with no fucking idea about global things

>Bulgaria
>the only country in the west that doesn't implement dragnet surveillance and doesn't bend over backwards to NSA
You know how I can tell you're a tourist from Jow Forums?

It's also poor as fuck, who cares.

As a yuropoor I'm skeptical. Personal devices is the area where you can have complete control, I don't need shitty laws that won't actually matter because when did anti-hacking laws stop hackers?

I don't see how this can improve on GDPR without overreaching way too far.

Europe will make the planet liveable again. They also want to ban plastics.

It's about damn time this continent rose from its centuries long slumber, and retook control of the world. Fuck Americans and their filthy capitalist dystopia.

Attached: 1525864090768.gif (400x400, 1021K)

>the only country in the west that doesn't implement dragnet surveillance and doesn't bend over backwards to NSA
Good for them, but it's not enough to live in a third world tier shithole. I bet something like Chile or Argentina is even more developed than Bulgaria while also not giving a fuck about NSA. The only purpose of Bulgaria is bring the whole EU economy down.
>You know how I can tell you're a tourist from Jow Forums?
I don't even dare to step on this pisspool.

my right to personal
>the isp sells you out to the highest bidder
yea talk about those rights, to whore out to the babylonian whore system and online gambling they forced on the internet because nobody cares or agrees with it.
why do you stupid mother fuckers always say all this nigger loving shit

fuck them they cant tell me how to use my communication
>right to privacy
fuck you
>false flag
all disinfo has to have some truth in it, nobody will listen to just lies

Attached: internet_lies.jpg (475x356, 52K)

you fucked us over with global copyright law and tried shutting down european betting services, now it's our time to bend you over a barrel

uk had an exemption from using the euro and we had the political sway to keep using the gbp despite what proposals the eu wanted to make, the uk being 'forced' to use the euro hasn't been a concern for the general public since ukip were making waves in the early 00s and certainly wasn't a contributing factor to brexit

most of them are shitters that only normies would be using like pinterests bookmarking service, if you couldn't tell that a third party bookmarking service was a bad idea you'd probably deserve your data being sold

you don't have complete control over someone else letting facebook scan their email conversations with you

Jow Forums is not going to agree with this. They only listen to msm and do what they are told is best for them.

Glad that there is still a sane people in here. Lol eu is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuck that this will control all them easy.

lol

> you don't have complete control over someone else letting facebook scan their email conversations with you
That falls under purview of GDPR, I can ask facebook to delete those (also I'm never touching stuff like facebook or google regardless of how many regulations are passed)

What does this have to do with GDPR?

REEEEEEEEEE the evil Europeans are trying to protect our privacy agan

sorry, I didn't fully read your post

>voted for brexit
>now hoping it gets stopped

All of this actually doesn't sound too bad, but there's a catch... Right?
All I can see is not being allowed to use some sites that won't apply this stuff, but I might not be thinking properly. Also, they are mentioning some big numbers when it comes to breaking that GDPR stuff.

Also they are banning fucking straws, q-tips and they were talking something about plastic bags.
What am I supposed to use to fucking clean some electronics when they ban q-tips? How will I drink something with a lot of ice? (I don't drink cocktails, I just really like A LOT of ice in my drinks as they taste better)
A matter of time when they ban condoms, but I really don't have a problem with that as I only use them as balloons.
Living in a shit country in EU where you make ~500€/mo and hope one day you will make 1-1.3k€ or so isn't fun. I want some subhuman protection where EU will give me some money just so I don't kill myself.

there's a chance it could be signed in before we leave, that brexit is delayed, or that the uk adopts something similar as we were the ones pushing for tougher gdpr regulations, but it's looking pretty grim

>All of this actually doesn't sound too bad, but there's a catch... Right?
the catch will almost certainly be that the government is exempt
>What am I supposed to use to fucking clean some electronics when they ban q-tips?
companies have already gone back to using compressed paper for q-tips which worked about as well as the plastic ones but barring that they might also go back to using wood for q-tips which was fucking god-tier

>you don't have complete control over someone else letting facebook scan their email conversations with you
Yes you do. Stop having conversations with retards.

Faggot 580€/month is NEETbux tier in my country with free healthcare and great discount on electricity, rent and public transport.

this t b h

~580 would be somewhat expected here, but not in this part of the country.
Free healthcare (if you apply in 30 days after losing a job).
Electricity isn't a problem, ~1€ would be 10kWh or so.
Cheap rent, ~230€ would get you a 3 room apartment in town (if you decide to get one of those houses in someone's backyard, it'd be even less and still 15 minute walk to town square)
Public transport isn't cheap, 1.5€ or so for 1 hour or ~45€/month. Sounds cheap but isn't as you'd use it for like 3-4 stops unless you have to go to some oddly specific place, but there are only 2 tram routes and a dozen bus routes. Not a big place, I get to places by bike faster than I'd with public transport.

With ~700€ and up you're rich, but most jobs would pay ~430 or so, you might get ~540 if you're lucky. Work for 430, do some freelancing for extra 100 a month and I can afford some stuff (too expensive to move from my parents).

Fuck
Yes

Attached: 1525016619183.jpg (450x338, 38K)