Whites, how are you coping with Khabib planting the huge, throbbing flag of Islam squarely on your gay faces last night...

Whites, how are you coping with Khabib planting the huge, throbbing flag of Islam squarely on your gay faces last night? Are you queers considering converting to the only redpilled faith or are you sticking with your faggy Christian ideology

Attached: 110_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg (1200x800, 102K)

I welcome it. Love arab/muslim guys. Very masculine and sexy. Anyway, McGregor is a litle cocky bitch who got what was coming to him.

>muslim beats the shit out of a eurocuck

Someone remind me how this is any different from what we've been laughing at for years now.

Mostly I think this was the inevitable end of McGregor, who was foisted upon all white people as their champion by non whites who have a perpetual axe to grind due to their deeply rooted inferiority complexes

Guy is Russian dipshit, all you fucks can do is run from your sand castles. Best part of you ran down your moms leg.

How are you coping with the fact that Connor still holds the belt and Khabib is getting thrown over the wall back to his homeland and will not get paid for his "courageous" feat against the white man? You literally can't win for losing lmao

UFC shit is so fucking gay. go back to sucking joe rogan's cock

>caucasian that happens to be a muslim subhuman beats another caucasian

ok

Attached: 1512721365996.jpg (249x232, 6K)

We don't know this yet.

Attached: beat_down_1.webm (728x410, 2.63M)

>ironic goatfucker shilling
yikes and cringepilled

Most UFC champs are White. But sometimes they lose. So what?

WN here. I'm glad khabib won. Conor is an embarrassment to the white race.

Muslim cock is right between your lips right now, faggot. Your entire race got clowned on last night

This Connor McGregor guy is like a pol parody of a ghetto black. Drunk, violent, stupid, over-emotional, covered in bling. He thought it was "cool" to "diss" his oponent - like in them rap musicals maaann - except people raised by, you know, fathers and mothers, dont like that melodrama.

He is perfect representation of cultural decline. I am tired of these americanized mass culture degenerates going woooo at everything.

Also, MMA is trash. Fedor fled already, Cro Cop got tired, now it is a jew sport for subhuman viewers. Also, Dana White is probably jew, he has that sleazy look about him.

he's Irish. there is a reason they were on the list
>no dogs
>no blacks
>no irish

well he got what he deserved, connor is a huge shit talker he just talks and poop comes out of his mouth. Doesn't matter that khabib is muslim, guess he earned his respect.

Holy shit he got rocked

McGregor isn’t Caucasian.

Conor is an atheist.

Lol whites got shitted on

The irish are commie fags and weren't even considered white 100+ years ago. This faggot losing wont stop us from slaughtering you sandniggers when the time comes.

Next you going to say that Norwegian people aren't white because they lose against a Arab In sports.

Connor is a liberal fag and surrendered his right to his whiteness.

Post your arm, nigger. That's right, you won't. You're a 56% mutt just like the rest of Jow Forumsddit LARPers. Fucking end your life, bitch.

Attached: 1504655271839.jpg (628x443, 119K)

I was thoroughly impressed and I've always admired these shows of power by Muslim men.
I want to submit and get married to a real man but there are so few slim picking here.

Attached: DlmTuK0XsAA4AR1 copy.jpg (750x733, 85K)

He's Dagestani and not slavic. People from the caucasus mountains are a mix of Turkish and Iranian.
Shouldn't you be beating your wife over the head with a vodka bottle, Ivan?

Attached: Do1AxZNX4AAJ-vU.jpg (1024x1006, 100K)

I did a thread on Jow Forums with this same stuff and instead of being moved I got banned