How many of you watch anime on your phone?

How many of you watch anime on your phone?

Attached: anime s8.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

*snap*

fucking hoe

I don't watch anime at all.

>watching anime on a phone

Yeah I torrent from pantsucat on my phone.

fate is garbage and so are you

I at the DMV for about 4 hours the other day and watched Berserk Golden Age 1 and most of 2.

S9+, wasn't a bad experience.

i only watch anime on my phone, my computer is for some games and work

Attached: 8239291.jpg (1440x810, 123K)

I don't
I just save a bunch of pictures

Attached: Saber.(Fate.stay.night).600.1890530.jpg (800x533, 40K)

I do, protip you can find the cracked crunchyroll .apk if you have android and watch crunchyroll for free

>watching anime

I bet you stream it too, don't you? Streaming anime to your phone.

Attached: disgusted_chaos.png (500x500, 256K)

Yeah, I stream it from my server. I use a tablet instead because phones are too small.

also
>watching a Visual Novel
kek

*snap*

Attached: index.png (400x500, 29K)

might have to find that apk, im watching from kissanime mostly

I torrent it to my laptop before transferring it to my phone.

>crunchyroll

When my grandma died I got her Surface tablet and I use that for watching anime and nothing else because Windows 10 is shit and spyware

>?

i use my phone for phone calls, messaging and twitter/news.

Attached: snap.gif (575x420, 507K)

Your mother and I are still very disappointed in you.

Attached: 1503755603990.jpg (481x401, 34K)

But why?

Attached: 1517465216706.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

i dont watch anything on it

Mom I don't care but why have you done this to me sis? We use to be like peanut butter and jelly and now you don't even hug me goodbye. I'm hurt.

Attached: sexually_broken.png (681x406, 102K)

I just can't believe you would watch anime on your phone. It's unbelievable.

Attached: 1518974393752.jpg (850x1222, 113K)

Maybe I wouldn't have to if you would spend some fucking time with me. I love you but you don't love me.

Have you even tried it? It's maximum comfy.

>being an autist that watches anime on their phone in public

Attached: 1527551995931.jpg (800x800, 106K)

I do
It's fricking comfy
>be me
>download my anime
>get comfy at bed
>see the anime
Damn niggas why don't ya all do that?

I read trap manga on my phone

disappointingly me

because it's embarrassing when your phone plays anime better than the overheating c2d thinkpad with linux and custom mpv that is slowly irradiating your balls

Newfag out

>twitter

More than you can imagine

Attached: Screenshot_20180530-172245.jpg (1080x1920, 172K)

>download anime in 1080p
>watch it on phone

no i watch anime on my laptop that cost less than my phone and neither of which have a 16:9 ratio so it's pretty fuck stupid

>Torrent anime in 1080p
>It's actually 720p upscaled
>Watch it on 4k tv with frame interpolation

because i have a pixel 2, and the pixel 2 series comes with literal fucking potato screens

Tried the crunchy roll app. Felt like total garbage where it wouldn’t load at all, and when it did the ads were god awful. Unskippable, fucking looped and didn’t even have the decency to let you know when this buggery will end. Not worth it.

used to until i got a GPD win

Actually 1080p video is really upscaled 540p video so watching it on a 540p phone would actually not be a bad idea. See chroma sub-sampling.

No I don't like anime

Attached: Screenshot_20180530-184504_Device maintenance.jpg (1440x2960, 273K)

>How many of you watch anime
This is an 18+ site, so hopefully no one.

I do everything on my phone including programming in C.

>my phone is shit so that means everyone has shitty phones
You dumb

is where you belong.

Attached: image.jpg (850x763, 364K)

I would legitimately like to know more about this.

see limbo x86 emulator, snapdragon 800 series is recommended.

When did you grow out of anime? 24 for me

WEW, good thing I'm 23. Still got a solid year left.

Attached: rfk_1370728115894.jpg (680x720, 114K)

>doesn't watch anime
>posts on an anime website

Attached: 1gjkwy.jpg (591x336, 25K)

We all used to be kids. I still remember having a huge crush on my older sister.

First you grow out of anime. Then, afterwards, you grow back into it.

It's always a black guy who does this in the subway.

No it isn't, they're too busy being exceedingly loud in their conversations about how "high quality" their fentanyl laced weed was.

>crunchyroll
consider suicide

>he unironically does not know that niggers love anime
Jow Forums is more sheltered than any white liberal

Of course senpai, I enjoy it a lot too since I feel like on the small screen its easier to read the subs while also not missing shit that goes on above the subs, if you know what I mean, feels easier to take it all in.

Attached: Screenshot_20180531-024024.png (1080x1920, 221K)

Only ironically to make fun of us. Ask them what caused the hinamizawa curse in hugurashii. Go ahead, I'll wait.

niggers watch normie shit.

>"h-ha haha have you heard of that anime called samurai jack? Man that show is lit my dude haha"

I never understood people liking anime. I've only ever seen one non garbage anime and that was ping pong.

I do have a brain condition, but it isn't autism.

Sometimes I watch before sleeping

You normies freakin love anime right

>26 years old and lurked Jow Forums since 2008
>Never watched any anime
You'd think a virgin like me would use anime as some form of escapism.

Attached: 1511590864817.jpg (625x833, 78K)

I still jerk my dick to anime on the regular but the stories are retarded and boring and id rather watch the news or someshit instead

I think it's mainly a language barrier, most enjoy chinese cartoons because they can understand at some of what's being said. When you don't it's like being an absolute outsider. Same reason you don't enjoy hispanic soap operas.

I watch lots of eastern yurop movies despite only speaking english.

This.

And I don't seed.

Good for you but it's said that people dismiss things as bad just because they don't understand them. Can you imagine if the government wasn't like that?

>tfw the same but 2007
Sure I've watched shit like Death Note, Dragon Ball and Pokemon, but I just can't stand this moeshit everybody likes, it takes a special kind of autism to enjoy watching little girls doing meaningless cute/sexy shit on your screen for hours.

>Same reason you don't enjoy hispanic soap operas.
Except they are fucking trash that appeals to the lowest common denominator. They are much more worse than american normie sitcoms.

Nah its just all the anime in the last few years has been garbage and ive seen all the good stuff already. May watch season 2 of one punch man though

(You)

If you could understand that ms. gomez was about to shank her own step-daughter because she got her biological son in an altercation which resulted in a convicted felon living in her residence despite numerous warnings of further altercations from taking place that could possibly end with a family group suicide THEN you'd appreciate how good it is. But you don't because you don't know what they're saying and all you see is the budget CGI and terribly scripted fight scenes.

Because you know nothing of what's being said and are at the mercy of horriblesubs recycled from crunchyroll sources.

I speak japenese. Its me, Mook

>anime in a phone
Enjoy going blind

Attached: FE91C870-FB50-43E5-B930-90771D1F2FFC.png (1536x2048, 1.09M)

嘘つき

OLED or IPS LCD??
whats the major difference?
I got a Note 3 and anime looks good but looking to upgrade
probably Sony phones

Why don't you anymore? Are you not into incest or smething?

Watching anime with your laptop in bed is the true patrician's choice. Guess where I am now

they like anime for the same reason they love sugary drinks, fried chicken, gigantic asses, flashy cars, melthols and weed

they are all extremely rad things fo

>OLED or IPS LCD??
OLED with true tone blows away everything else by miles. Dunno which Android does it right, but iPhone X display is the tits.

I've tried both and it's not as comfy as phones.

My phone's screen is way nicer than my TV but I hate wearing headphones in bed sooooo

kek that pic

noooo