This laptop looks absolutely beautiful! Is there any reason why I should not get it?

this laptop looks absolutely beautiful! Is there any reason why I should not get it?

Attached: rosegold-macbook-1.jpg (2500x1666, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

notebookcheck.net/Apple-MacBook-Pro-Retina-15-Mid-2015-Review.144402.0.html
notebookcheck.net/Face-Off-Microsoft-Surface-Pro-4-Core-i7-vs-Surface-Pro-4-Core-i5-vs-Surface-Pro-4-Core-m3.156031.0.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A glorified chromebook + no ports

Not goog enough for video edits too

If you can afford to buy it and just browse faceberg on it, go ahead

you a laptop to use it not to jerk of to it you stupid homo

you could get a fanless matebook x for hundreds of dollars less. it has a faster i7 7500U and a keyboard that won't fail to random pieces of dust.

but it doesn't have mac os or the godly trackpad if that's what you're really after

one of the reasons you might not use it is because of your misaligned sense of beauty. You see, beauty requires truth, and not only is apple full of lying scumbags, but it'd be a lie to think that macbooks were anything worth calling 'technology' in any modern sense, which essentially shows it to be a lie in the face of the very nature of what a laptop is supposed to be. Looks can be nice but beauty is rooted in both looks and functionality, exclusively. Not either or.

daily reminder that real men chadpads and not fagOS

It honestly is decent. Most people here cannot realistically afford one so they shill trashy chinkpads. Get it if you're able to afford it, OP.

>nothing should ever have artistic value besides art itself! I live in a commieblock and I LIKE IT!

Get a MacBook Pro instead. The standard MacBook has virtually no reason to exist. The MacBook Pro has more power and more ports.

Or get an iPad Pro + Smart Keyboard Cover.
Same thing, cheaper.

No, it will be perfect for you

please tell me this is a joke

Because a spec of dust can ruin your keyboard and you have to dismantle the whole thing to fix it. Don't waste your money

Some of the chink apple knocks off that are getting banned in America are cheaper and outperform appleshit these days

The laptops aren't banned, if you're talking about Huawei.

>The pros:
Build quality
>The cons:
Price
Operating system
io ports

Chances are if he can afford that, he can afford something (a) much better and slightly more expensive (Pro) or (b) generally the same in capability and much cheaper (iPad.)
There is no reason to buy the standard MacBook.

Operating system should go in Pros.
Everything else is about right.

>"After our one-hour stress test with Prime95 and FurMark (Windows), the CPU runs at only1.2 GHz, while the graphics card is also limited to just 400 MHz. Even though devices fromAsus,Acer& Co. also throttle, none of the direct rivals loses that much performance. The performance of the MacBook was much better under OS X, but the tools (Cinebench and Unigine Heaven) are not that demanding for the hardware."

notebookcheck.net/Apple-MacBook-Pro-Retina-15-Mid-2015-Review.144402.0.html

>"We had our doubts on the performance of the Surface Pro 4 Core i7 configuration considering the throttling issues found on the Surface Pro 3. Luckily, we can observe no major performance issues when under high loads. The tablet is able to maintain its maximum Turbo Boost of 3.2 GHz for both cores when under Prime95 stress and Unigine Heaven stress."

notebookcheck.net/Face-Off-Microsoft-Surface-Pro-4-Core-i7-vs-Surface-Pro-4-Core-i5-vs-Surface-Pro-4-Core-m3.156031.0.html

Surface Pro 4 is a LITERAL tablet btw.

Attached: 1502768351185.jpg (1750x960, 334K)

I've had one since release. The keyboard was shit and the Intel M processor was shit. I figured that a light laptop would be nice since I would be carrying it all day, plus all I needed from it was the ability to run Word and do other basic college stuff. Little did I know that opening ANY web browser with more than one program open would grind the laptop to a halt, with busy websites like amazon being too much for it to handle period. A couple weeks ago I bought a T480s and I haven't looked back since. The Macbook is going on Ebay soon and the nice thing is apple fans are so deluded they will still pay close to full price for a used Macbook from 2015.

If you really want a Mac, I would rather get pic related for the same price
> real 25W CPU (Core i5), up to 3.6GHz
> Iris Plus Graphics (64MB L4 memory)
> more ports
> good display size
> still very thin and light
> much faster SSD
The 12 inch macbook is a meme in my opinion, the core m3 is fucking joke, it performs like shit, the integrated graphics is also crippled af, and the display is too small.

Attached: rMBP.png (638x1684, 255K)

see

you can't even dismantle it yourself, you have to take it to an iStore and pay $1000 to fix something like one broken key
>mactoddlers will argue for this

It constantly overheats and thermal throttles

t. macbook pro user

> render test with GPU disabled
wow, it's fucking nothing!

>> still very thin and light

>work

Good one

With the GPU enabled it just kept shutting off.

this

Repaste it bro. I applied Gelid GC-Extreme on my 15 inch retina, I managed to reduce 10ÂșC on average.

Also, use smcFanControl, it's open source and veeery useful.

>spend $1,000+ on an ultrabook
>it comes factory defective by default
I don't get this meme and also doesn't this void warranty?

>>it comes factory defective by default
every notebook should be rapasted in my opinion tbqh.
>also doesn't this void warranty?
there's absolutely no way for apple to tell you opened or repasted it.

Maybe but I got an xps 15 a while ago after owning 2 macbook pros. os x has it's own VM running beside wangblows and VMware.

Not your personal toddler toy shopping guide.
Fuck off back to rebbit mactoddler.