Why do you faggots have such a huge rage boner against Bluetooth headphones?

Why do you faggots have such a huge rage boner against Bluetooth headphones?
They can sound good, they can have good battery life, and they don't need wires to work.

Attached: metalheadCousin.jpg (1080x1349, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LDAC_(codec)
techmymoney.com/2015/05/11/bluedio-t2-bluetooth-headphones-full-review/
sereneaudio.com/blog/how-good-is-bluetooth-audio-at-its-best
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stax

More pics?

Let me put it this way.
You can buy a great set of headphones for £120, a set of great wireless headphones will be double that. They are inherently bad value compared to wired headphones, convenience inflates the cost.

Bluedio T2 sounds good and can be had for roughly 20-25 bucks

Wires were never an issue for me. I don't hate bluetooth but it just seems completely unnecessary.

>they don't need wires to work.
this isn't worth sacrificing any other functionality for. My wired headphones were cheaper and never need batteries changed, ever.

What other functionality?

Do your wired ones work 10ft away? Because that's a pretty great and useful feature.
Do your wired ones give you the option of wireless functionality? Because Bluetooth ones let you plug an aux cable in and use them as wired.

I want both you fucking retard kys. S9 has both

>Do your wired ones work 10ft away? Because that's a pretty great and useful feature.
Yes, actually, since i have a 10ft cord. If I need to go to another room I just take the things off. I know that's a horrible imposition.

Wow, I can have headphones with all wired drawbacks with no benefits? Sign me up! Isn't the discussion about headphones?

Bluetooth is malware

>get bluetooth headphones as gift
>computer has integrated bluetooth adapter
>doesn't work
>buy usb bluetooth dongle
>can't get drivers

Attached: 1298143248332.png (408x408, 214K)

Because they're low-fidelity garbage. Spend a few bills on a decent set of cans and come back.

I don't want one more thing that needs to be charged.

>Bluedio T2 sounds good
>20-25 bucks

Attached: ced8ecb9e8f724063281f407737c3a60.jpg (563x551, 42K)

Trucker here.

We all use BT headsets on our phones and the higher end Blue Parrot models are fantastic

holy shit the decay and signal echo must kill you

He doesn't know user, he listens to YouTube rips and it sounds bretty good to him on his $20 Bluetooth headphones

This. I swear Jow Forums is weirdly ignorant about high quality audio because I see similar sentiments all over this board

I got the Sennheiser HD 4.50's with active noise canceling for like $170. Fuck wires. They last for over a week for my commutes every day, sound great, and fold up nicely. Great on calls too. I see people with wires and they are always getting hung up on shit. I think it's just comes down to what's more important to you, I still use wired at my desk because I like the higher quality and don't need to move around too much.

They fell for the audiophile placebo meme, there couldn't possibly be a better way to listen to things right?

Google image search did not return any similar pictures.

Got any more of your hot turkish cousin?

>I don't want one more thing that needs to be charged.
Phone, laptop, headphones...

Phone lasts 2 days and recharges in 2 hours, headphones last over a week and can recharge overnight. Laptop is the only thing that needs daily charging but I just leave it on the dock when I get home and it's ready to go for the next day (at least 5-7 hours). Git gud.

Not so much anymore. With Sonys LDAC compression, I can get 24 bit 192 kHz lossless audio through bluetooth.

They're good enough, but not good. I'm literally going deaf, and even I can tell that my monoprice earbuds are significant better, and that the over ear ones my coworkers use leave those in the dust.

Remember, Bluetooth audio devices negotiate a lossy codec with the host. There is no raw option, and no lossless option. Newer devices have better codecs, and better processing so it can use more accurate methods for decoding... but it's still lossy

>With Sonys LDAC compression, I can get 24 bit 192 kHz lossless audio through bluetooth.
No. Lossy. Read.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LDAC_(codec)

no for one LDAC tops out at 24/96 and
is right. its lossy and there has been lossy 24/96 compression for some time - you should check out windows media audio professional - its pretty incredible codec but not supported on any hardware except xbox. I played around with it. [picture related]

my $0.02 - in current year i have heard some pretty good 16/44.1 BT audio through my tin t2 and BT MMCX cable...it wasnt even apt-x

BUT i also have a DAP that does 5.6mhz DSD - it wont fit in any wireless pipe anytime soon and its wired analogue sound BTFO anything BT by a huge margin. Its simply awesome.

Attached: WMA10ProOptions.png (320x319, 103K)

>Forget to charge mine one night and they die right in the beginning of four hours of pressure washing the next day
Cool this is something I literally never had to worry about with wired.
>Drops out sometimes when phone connects to WiFi or in back pocket
Less of a problem on my s9+ but my Pixel was a motherfucker with this
>In-line controls aren't instant
Aggravating.

It is convenient to have them around my neck, but I'd say seriously outweighed by the charging aspect. I end up micromanaging the battery all day. Stupid.

cute whore

but STAX!

>10ft cable trailing behind you as you walk about
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED

You ever cum and the last shot is just air so you get a big cum bubble on your dick head?

With 40 hours of playback time, what's your excuse now?

Attached: SKU170283-13.jpg (700x393, 82K)

Sounds Good
Wireless
Affordable

Currently, you can pick 2.
Nobody gives a shit about battery life or how they look, it's simply a fact that high quality, affordable, wired headphones are everywhere, while the only bluetooth headphones of even acceptable quality cost a ton.

>they can have good battery life
No, they can't. Every non-Bluetooth pair of headphones I've ever had have had infinite battery life.

techmymoney.com/2015/05/11/bluedio-t2-bluetooth-headphones-full-review/

Can be had for 25 bucks last time I checked. My mate has a pair. Can confirm sound quality is far above what it should be for that price.

Is that affordable enough?

No. Never.

Do you put weird stuff in your eurethra?

>can't get drivers
why?

>I don't know what a coiled cable is
Stay retarded

>techmymoney.com

Bluetooth heaphones absolutely cannot sound good. The convenience you get from not having a cable is not at all worth the absolute fucking shit sound quality you get. Sure they might sound good to other shit like beats or bose, but for half the price you can get wired headphones that actually work.

That article was literally written by a pajeet holy shit

I got a decent sounding MMCX BT cable and when riding my bike / excercising i simply could not believe how much it drops out with phone in pocket. Its fucking annoying and literally its prime usecase

DROPPED

Have you used the one by Shure? Even the $15 Chinaman knockoffs I have don't cut out that frequently, only if I have it under clothing and my phone in my pocket

What the fuck?
I bought decent sounding Bluetooth earbuds for 11 bucks and they've never cut out.

using bluetooth for work and audio is leagues better than wired crap. people are just nostalgia fagging out

Because it's the same as every other wireless technology that we currently have
Does it work? sure. But there's a reason as to why datacenters and anything enterprise still uses wired connections. I expect to listen to music in great quality when I'm at home, whether it's vinyl on my turntable to my speakers or some autistic amp/dac combo. When I'm out and about i use the basic ass apple earbuds. While the quality isn't that great, it's fine because they are cheap as shit, and sound the best for their price range. They're the only apple product that I actually recommend buying to people.

IMHO wearing headphones outdoors or in the gym makes you look goofy and autistic

I suppose if I had audiophile tendencies, I'd care more about quality than convenience but my bluetooth headset is amazing

Attached: HAiNj-Q8qNr9s8czbKnMbQZjeBVUL9SFC4GeUOyJG9U.jpg (770x768, 127K)

>headphones outdoors or in the gym makes you look goofy and autistic
literally no one cares

Pretty common with ebay bluetooth dongles. It'll be something like a CSR 4.0 stack that you have to hunt down drivers for by trial and error and it still doesn't work for beans afterwards.
Step up a couple of bucks and get a $7-8 ASUS dongle for smooth sailing.

It's still lossy and you need to spend at least 100$ for a entry level headphones with LDAC

Wireless audio is a joke, and you should be ashamed for mentioning it.

Do you not calculate any value for convience? While I'm pretty frugal even with my money I dont mind using a few hundred bucks for tech I use daily. I've been using a jumbl bluetooth receiver with quality earbuds for like four years now, but I really want aptx support and usb charging port.

I've been looking at bose quiet comfort 35's.

Asus shill pls leave

I use generic USB dongle with Windows 10 it's just plug and play works great

Honestly the raw RF wireless stuff isn't terrible. Insecure, sure, but it doesn't have to deal with all the bullshit bluetooth does that makes it unusable.
>Has to poorly compress/decompress audio causing extreme lag
>Low power spec on EXTREMELY FULL frequency means that any interference causes extreme stuttering and more extreme lag
>Low (

Combination of the dongle not coming with any sort of bundled installer, windows not being able to find the right driver automatically, and the manufacturer's (Inland) website being 1000% garbage.

>won some SOL Republic Wireless Headphones in 2015
>retailed for $300 AUD
>claims 150 ft (~45m) of signal
>phone in pocket
>cuts out every 2-8 seconds
>have to hold it in hand, even then cuts out

Also prefer the sound on my ATH-M40X's...

>I'm pretty frugal
>Few hundred bucks for tech I use daily
>Bose quiet comfort 35's
user, I...

>metalheadCousin.jpg

Attached: chitose-karasuma-girlish-number-112495.jpg (300x450, 28K)

Wired at home, Bluetooth during a commute/at the gym

I don't see why you have to pick a side on this

Because basically everything wireless is retarded and pointless.

In theory yes, in reality I still have to see Bluetooth working flawlessly. The whole protocol is retarded.

Wireles is great

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-31-07-31-44.png (480x800, 323K)

The only people who care about that shit are basically audiophile autist virgins.

Are there any bluethooth headphones with ANC and non shitty response times? The Bose QC35 for example are recommended everywhere but they have horrible response times (>250ms) which makes them useless for watching movies / playing games.

>wireless anything

what about airpods

>Bluetooth transfers music with a lossier form of compression than mp3, degrading sound quality
>Bluetooth headphones are more expensive than wired while having worse sound quality (This is simple physics, if headphones need an integrated DAC/AMP that leaves less room for drivers)
There's literally no point, I'd rather use wired
in 99.9% of cases.

I have a set of Sony wireless noise-cancelling phones that I bought simply because they were cheaper than any decently reviewed wired ones. They're alright, passable sound quality, good signal and battery life, and most importantly noise cancelling that makes long flights in poverty class bearable. I don't use them much when not travelling though.

go see a doctor

your tranny boyfriend is blowing into your dick.

Use bluetooth headphones for gym or other physical activities, otherwise use wired. Too bad most of you here are a bunch of fat paste eating tards that can't climb up the stairs without losing their breath.

>It'll be something like a CSR 4.0 stack that you have to hunt down drivers for by trial and error

Complete bullshit. These have been plug and play for years due to how popular they are.

Linux still has issues with Bluetooth, I got one that explicitly says it was compatible with Linux, it was a nightmare even getting it to scan. I eventually found my devices but it refuses to pair with anything. Works perfectly on Windows, it's a disaster on Linux.

>lossier than MP3

iOS uses 250kbps AAC to transmit Bluetooth.

aptX is 352kbps.

Good luck hearing the difference

sereneaudio.com/blog/how-good-is-bluetooth-audio-at-its-best
AptX still sounds worse than mp3, and it doesn't matter anyway since the overwhelming majority of players/headphones are still SBC. Also who the fuck cares about Apple standards.

Bluetooth will always be worthless trash, it's too limited by being on a crowded radio frequency. Call me when you can stream FLAC in real time. (Never ever)

>FLAC
FLAC is for archival and home listening, not portable listening.