You fags got told!

Microsoft just surpassed Alphabet's market cap for the first time in 3 years and the race to become the first trillion dollar company is heating up (MSFT, GOOGL)

>Microsoft's market value was $753 billion at end of day Tuesday, surpassing Google's parent company Alphabet in valuation for the first time in three years.

>Alphabet clocked in at $739 billion Tuesday.

>Microsoft now sits as the third most valuable company in the world, with Alphabet at the number four spot.

Attached: 019345a53c0b6c210c9d10d1c03da6b0.jpg (800x599, 35K)

it'd be a real shame if the cloud/ai/botnet bubble were to pop

Where the fuck they find money? Windows 10 is shit and everyone pirates (and office too) it and Xbox don't sell well. Its solely from OEMS and contract with bussines or they have, product that I don't know or NSA money?

Pirates BTFO. Based Poo is now the most powerful man in the world!

Azure

Nobody actually pirates windows in the grand scheme of things. You're under estimating the amount of good christian normal fags who think piracy is illegal.

So server computing worth that much or is just a buble?

>people are excited for the first trillion dollar company
capitalism was a mistake

It must be because I live in a third world shithole then, it's almost comical how easy was to pirate windows

It's not a bubble, a lot of companies are moving towards cloud based hosting and MS is one of the top companies in that space

Sure, it's easy. It's just that faggots are too afraid or don't know about it. Your average computer user barely knows how to install chrome or Firefox , just look at how widely used edge and bing are.

Great, more money to implement anticompetitive tactics and pay shills and ads to buy their reputation back as many times as necessary.

>You're under estimating the amount of good christian normal fags who think piracy is illegal.
I think it's more about the fact that every computer sold gives money to microsoft, normies don't care if software it's pirate or not as long it works.

Interesting
I know, people actually pay to reinstall windows here kek

Was ballmer a mistake?

>cheering for corporations to become even richer
American cuckold brainwashing seems to have worked

Nah aws is

>the economy is a zero sum game
Hi retard commie

fucking this
nu-dark ages ahead

>governments get more powerful
>the most powerful and rich corporations are getting even more powerful and richer
>less powerful corporations get bought by big ones and assimilated while small businesses can't compete
>hardly any competition in the market anymore
>individuals weaker than ever
>they're so cucked they cheer for the situation to get even worse
>HURR DURR FUCK OFF RETARD COMMIE XDDD THIS IS REAL CAPITALISM XD

Almost no individuals buy windows since 99% of normies can't install an OS

>capitalism was a mistake

>the world has never been this good
>hunger is not a real thing anymore
>poverty is disappearing faster than a nigger dad

>hurrdurr capitalism is bad because some people have more money than me
Envy is a pretty pathetic thing, user.

>individuals weaker than ever
You're still pretty ignorant. Corporations having "more capital" does not mean power is taken away from the individual or any bullshit you're thinking of.

Economy is not a zero sum game, like previous user said, and the world does not work under a neo-marxist lens, when someone gets stronger, there doesn't need for someone to get weaker.

>they cheer for the situation to get even worse
The situation has never been better, what the fuck are you talking about.
The world has never been better.

>start lifting weights
>steal someone else's muscles in the process
How is this ethical? Gyms should be banned

>hunger is not a real thing anymore
>poverty is disappearing faster than a bigger dad

Look, Eugene, just because there's a vending machine filled with Twinkies at the entrance to the trailer park does not mean the rest of the planet is suddenly doing great in the metrics you mentioned. You should stick to attempting to steal copper from the electrical grid. I suggest finding the largest transformer in your area and opening it; they have a lot of copper.

Microsoft actually has the most healthily diversified revenue portfolio of all big tech companies. Windows Server is still the most used server operating system in the world (despite what some would like you to believe), and Office is ubiquitous in the corporate environment.

Attached: 59289f0379474ce7238b499a-750-563.png (750x563, 143K)

It has less to do with morals but rather available choices and a matter of convenience. More accurately, most people buy and use PC with windows preinstalled.

Well, shit. How do we crash the ad market?

>does not mean power is taken away from the individual
It does though. Try some critical thinking anytime, user.

Attached: 1525197781069.jpg (794x562, 39K)

Wow, nice ad hominem, I'm convinced, you just wiped away all statistics and data I've seen with your thundering post.

>disappearing faster than a bigger dad
>bigger
Did you just censored the word "nigger"?

How much of a faggot are you?

Attached: Capture.png (912x647, 182K)

There are more people are complaining about gender and misogyny than hunger and poverty so yeah.

I believe that user is referring to PACs and the fact that you couldn't glean that, I think, shows that you're unqualified to weigh in on this subject.

>It does though.
Again, you seem to have failed economics 101.
It's not a zero sum game.
If you do not know what a zero sum game, I am sorry for your education. Do research it.

>Microsoft's market cap is higher than my country's GDP

I hate being a slavshit desu

By making ad-blocking ubiquitous.

>How do we crash the ad market?
Ad block and/or Ad Nauseam.
But it's pretty dangerous, if ads is not a viable monetization method anymore, what will take its stead?

>Xbox bigger than windows

Surprising desu.

Nice strawman. That's not the argument presented in the picture, kid.
Speaking of economics, start learning it anytime, son.

Attached: contradctions.jpg (660x960, 96K)

>only 10% of people live on less than $700 a year!

You understand that the statistic you presented actually says nothing about the other 90% of the world, right? Making arguments from extremes is retarded, be it from the perspective of your wealth or the perspective of some Indonesian boy's poverty.

Thread's over, the retarded libertarian shitposter found it!

Tech kills more job than generates. You should check how large MS human force and you realize if you aren't a brainwashed shill.

>hurrdurr there are poor people and rich people, FUCK CAPITALISM
You're very envious of people more successful than you, and it's normal, but the hate you have it pathetic.

>Making arguments from extremes is retarded
No, because it's extremes that makes you die.
I am glad that starvation is not a thing anymore.
I am glad that thirst is not a thing anymore.
I am glad that diseases are contained.
I am glad that most people in most places will never know absolute poverty.

It's better than ever.
>b-b-but look at this guy, HE'S RICH AND I"M NOT
Okay buddy, time to grow up.

I'm criticizing your ignorance, not capitalism, you retard

>dude why are you so mad at the queen for being so successful

>the justice system is racist because lots of niggers are behind bars
Maybe niggers shouldn't commit crimes in the first place.
Jesus fuck, why are commies so stupid.

Still failed to make a mobile platform.

wild brainlet attempts to cope with statistics

Racism is a good excuse to do nothing with issues in society, at least on this site. The problem may disappear automagically. :^)

>liberationnews.org
how do people even reply to bait as obvious as this?

The whole thread is a b8 so who cares.

>Where the fuck they find money?
You underestimate how many microsoft shills there are out there in IT that spread fud on everything non-ms and scare companies and individuals to buy crap microsoft products and subscriptions
You underestimate the amount of microsoft shills in the public sector and in the parliament and government that force whole nations and states to suck the jewish indian microsoft cock
Nobody got fired for buying microsoft, even if it wrecks the company
Sad but true

>there are 22 homes for every homeless person
and these are all privately owned. besides, giving the homeless a home won't work. being homeless is a state of mind similar to depression.
>percentage of millionaires in congress
that's the government's shit. That's not because of the open market.
>people in poverty
so? not everything's perfect. You won't be able to solve this by making everyone equally poor under communism. being poor is and should be a choice.
>wages are stagnant
wages are how much people value their work. it appears to be that the people value their work less now that there is a large number of people working their same jobs.
>racist justice system
>how our tax doars are spent
that's, again, a fault of the government and not capitalism.
by the way, did you know that the US's main expendature was actually on social security?

tl;dr learn basic economics you fucking commie.

Attached: 2016-budget-chart-total-spending2.png (1003x915, 267K)

Patreon already rakes more money than ads for content creators.

>source: nationalpriorities.org
its like you shills aren't even trying, get the fuck off my board with this mindless Jow Forums retardation

Attached: 100yentofuckoff.jpg (1080x1070, 101K)

>giving the homeless a home won't work. being homeless is a state of mind similar to depression
lmao, thanks for the easy win

The saddest thing about ancaps is that it doesn't matter how many times you prove them wrong, they'll still come back and spout the same tired falsehoods.
Literally the reason why we can't have nice things.

Attached: 1320557348034.jpg (437x333, 67K)

just show them pictures of roads

He's right, you know. With squatters rights it's really quite simple to "get a house". The issue with the homeless is their lack of care to move out of homelessness. It's depression set to 11.

im not really trying to deny that there are mental health issues that cause or perpetuate homelessness

>>steal someone else's muscles in the process
you mean eating meat?
to accumulate money, you have to take it from someone. now get that microsoft licence, goy.

Seems reasonable. Pretty much every single white collar job needs an office licence/ 365 subscription. That's a fucking huge market.

>live in shitty backwater American town that formed around a railcar manufacturing plant
>plant gets shut down and reopens in a third world country during childhood
>family needs income right the fuck now
>join the military to provide for family
>sent to Iraq to fight because...
>combination of military training to be on constant alert and bearing witness to/participating in war crimes breaks the mind
>develop serious PTSD with little to no help from VA
>can't hold a job
>family afraid of PTSD episodes
>it's ok though, I found a nice tent on skid row

Not only are you fags woefully ignorant, you also have no humanity.

Working 40-80 hours per week is not ok.

>being poor is and should be a choice.
What in the actual fuck am I reading.

>40-80
>40
lel you still in high school buddy?

>science 1%

Attached: 1516764341137.jpg (600x800, 65K)

Nah, just a wizard boomer that's tired of working almost 60 hours per week. Going with CS was a mistake.

>I can't deal with transparency

The Earth is flat.

Attached: jazzstarts.jpg (195x259, 7K)

>I can only get info from shitty websites
try harder next time

oi mate, show me that windows licence, you cheeky lil wanker

3D spheres (e.g. globes like google _earth_) consist of flat triangles

Attached: literally flat earth.jpg (458x458, 35K)

>where the fuck do they find money
Companies that HAVE to buy windows, office and servers licences

The two things that will survive WW3 will be cockroaches and Microsoft.

helicopter rides are too merciful for communist scum