Eleet hacksorz

Have you ever met a hackerman IRL?

What are these people like?

Are there any real actual hackermans on Jow Forums?

Attached: rami-malek-mr-robot.jpg (560x373, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Hack-with-Github/Awesome-Hacking
youtu.be/aArs-8s9fVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are you dumb? We're all hackers here.

>Have you ever met a hackerman IRL?
I'm drinking buddies with a few
>What are these people like?
they've all sold out and now charge corps $2-5k/day for pentesting/report writing. they've got families and wives that nag at them and shit like that
>Are there any real actual hackermans on Jow Forums?
Hell I used to hackerman free internet off the local university back in the 90's

github.com/Hack-with-Github/Awesome-Hacking

Uh oh now you too can become a hackerman!!1

Spot on. I'm in the industry and we were sitting around the other day reading off our old hackthissite and other forum posts. Its quite surreal because most of us were all "fuck the feds and fuck corps" but now everyone works for one or the other.

By the way the infosec industry is being taken over by complete big money business fuckheads and it blows.

I'm one, ran dan farmer SATAN scripts in the mid 90's.
hacked the gibson a few times.

im just an enthusiast, but i have a friend who's a pro, in fact he's one of those 'hackers' working as security for companies(exploit, show security issues and offer security services). he's normal, we smoke weed together, he usually hacks stuff for fun with his co-workers. im learning a lot while hanging out with them.

when we were young he even got his hacker name on the news a few times, usually trolling companies websites for fun(kids lol)

if you can't beat 'em, buy 'em.

yeah there's a monthly meetup

they're just geeks, and they usually have more than just that as a hobby

I met a hackerman type guy at the local Linux User Group. He's a pentester I believe.

Weird, weird dude. Very shifty acting, and shady as hell. Mysterious past, like doesn't talk about himself or where he's from usually but when he does it sounds like he's been in some shit. Super skinny and vampire pale. Always REEKS of weed lol. Seriously wears a black hoodie, grey/black pants, grey/black shirt every time I see him even in fucking summer. Seriously carries around books about Anarchism. Always drinking Club Mate.

But he's pretty cool when you talk to him. And he definitely knows his shit, I'll give him that.

Better question is why are Defcon talks so comfy, pic testing talks are the best.

Attached: 1515901929701.jpg (711x456, 36K)

/thread

also install Gentoo

Attached: katheryn-winnick-at-global-gift-initiative-at-cannes-film-festival-05-10-2018-6.jpg (1200x1800, 186K)

No, but I'm learning to be a hacker from best indian hacker ZANYAR MANDO
youtu.be/aArs-8s9fVg (intro video to his channel)
he's so good hacker that he has to hide his face from authorities I assume

I want to meet him

Attached: 1498021234936.jpg (240x240, 6K)

kek

Attached: snap.gif (575x420, 507K)

How can you meet him when he hides his face? No one knows what he looks like.

Wew he looks like a pro.

Attached: katherynwinnickatglobalgiftinitiativeatcannesfilmfestival051020186.jpg (147x141, 13K)

w..what is this..?

Attached: 1505345533122.png (345x418, 204K)

Uh, well.... It looks like has a vagina in her armpit...

OK seriously, WTF?!??

How difficult is it to actually hack into stuff? Is it recommended to learn about hacking as a hobby? Is most real hacking just putting in the effort to implement some zero-day exploit someone else figured out?

What the fuck is that.

Attached: 1526002628943.jpg (420x673, 34K)