Google it.

How do I get in?
Google it.

Can you answer my questions, please?
Read the wiki.

What wiki?
Google it.

What is the purpose of this thread?
To circlejerk private trackers like they're secret clubs. No, you're not invited.

News:
- Apollo is down!
- MusicTV is NOT down!
- Noobs get spoonfed, and don't know how to eat.
- Autists will still get butthurt over OP taking the piss.
- Endless boring discussion about nothing.

Attached: rocky4dead.jpg (350x197, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
i.imgur.com/0QoLttS.jpg
pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE
schinagl.priv.at/nt/hardlinkshellext/linkshellextension.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=Private tracker wiki
lmgtfy.com/?q=Private trackers reddit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based

After the past two spoon-feeding threads, we have proven that spoon-feeding does not make /ptg/ less shit.
Newfags:
lrn2google

The spoonfeeding doesn't do anything so why continue spoonfeeding instead of telling the people asking stupid questions to fuck off and google it? They're not going to read the OP anyways.

>They're not going to read the OP anyways.
this, thank you based op

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/0QoLttS.jpg
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News:
>APL Down
>16 hours of 6x upload on GGn left
>Some trackers are down but then go up again
>Autists will get butthurt about Spoonfeeders spoonfeeding
>Endless boring discussion about nothing

>Autists will get butthurt about Spoonfeeders spoonfeeding
This is like calling yourself retarded as if it was a positive thing

News:
>OT is down
>half the community realised private trackers weren't worth it to begin with and quit, leaving only autistic losers, hence faggot OP.

take it back

>butthurt about Spoonfeeders spoonfeeding
nah we're not butthurt about spoonfeeding. it's just pointless and op is taking the piss.
>The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.
>by recognizing technical competence through examinations
>by recognizing technical competence
>by recognizing that you know how to answer your own questions through research before shitting the thread
>by recognizing that you know how to use Google
>Google it

>(You)

Why are you still here then?

Benevolent Budgie, holy and mad is thy name. We thank you for your countenance. We thank you for delivering thy flock unto the land of buffer and achievements. We hold steadfast in your faith O lord; that you may grace us with your eternal buffs and trades forever and always. Amen

dont be a faggot

Narcolepsy. I'm probably never coming back tbqh.

be a faggot

This made me laugh harder than it should have. Thanks user.

Attached: 1276550135700.gif (312x216, 2.53M)

Is there HDB recruitment anywhere but HD-Ling?
Do you think they will open up recruitment to HD-Maniac now that the BIB thread is down?

Who knows

Fuck you

no u

>HD-Ling

Attached: Zergling.png (120x120, 3K)

Where did the other one go?

>tfw OT down
>no anime tiddies tonight
>why even live

Attached: 1527525409381.png (645x772, 148K)

sad panda is up though, user

lmao how do you jerk off to a cartoon lmao thats so sad

>lmao

LMAO

It's the only thing that makes me feel alive anymore user.

>not using lmao

Attached: 1506786636491.png (625x423, 74K)

chill famalam

>May Update (Part II)
>May Update (Part II)
>May Update (Part II)
>May Update (Part II)
>May Update (Part II)

true??

Has the HDB thread really disappeared entirely from BIB?

It's on APL

Yes. Do you think I'll get in if I applied two days before it went down?
Asking for a friend.

/marked/
Also, maybe. I heard the HDB recruiters are pretty nice people

excuse me?

Attached: 1525306535192.png (399x394, 130K)

If red has no may update part 2, what would the June update be called?
>This keeps me up at night

>what would the June update be called
June update (part II)

>Has the HDB thread really disappeared entirely from BIB?

yep

December Update (part V)

Why the hell do torrents with the same contents have different folder names in BakaBT and AB? How do I cross-seed between the two without having to duplicating one folder and renaming it?

>same contents
They might not be the same contents in that case. Or they were changed for naming conventions. Don't think it's possible to cross-seed if the folders have different names.

Change the target folder name in your torrent client.

Nah they're the same, I had Elysium's release of Lucky Star from years back and all I had to do to seed it to AB was change the folder and file names.
How does one do that on Transmission 2.94? Is it possible to do it while verifying local content? cause it usually doesnt do so if the folder names are different to begin with.

Hardlinks
Don't do this

Looks like this is my answer, though idk how to do it on my OS and client so I'll have to learn first.

Which os?
Use ln on Linux and Mac OS
Use schinagl.priv.at/nt/hardlinkshellext/linkshellextension.html on windows

>How does one do that on Transmission 2.94?
No idea, I don't use clients that lack basic functionality.

>Don't do this
Please don't spread FUD user.

>lack basic functionality.

it has basic functionality you assclown

neon sack of shit

Have you forgotten that September day?

Attached: 1512568019855.png (1280x809, 508K)

Just rename the target folder in the client then.

you mean 9-11?

Why would anybody rename the target download folder?

Oh it works, thanks a lot pal.

Point the torrent to the folder with a different name I mean. So you can cross-seed torrents that have the same files but a different main folder name.

Because they are branlets.
She's the type that would burn her house down because it's cold, you can safely disregard everything that user ever says.

I do not know? It is a country song and I thought it was appropriate for this thread and my torrent friends.

>So you can cross-seed torrents that have the same files but a different main folder name.

Why the fuck would I do that? I would just ignore those torrents or trump them so I can cross-seed everything from the same folder.

Any good Polish private trackers?

And take twice the space?

stupid question about pirated software:

Why are virus scan "false-positives" so ubiquitous among pirated software? When I see this, I usually just assume anyone could include a virus with their software and then in the instructions "disable anti-virus and firewall before installation" and most people wouldn't even know they're infected.

There is nothing false about those positives If you are downloading executables from public trackers or ddl.

What about the silent minority that just reads the wiki? You want to have 10x more 'path to X' posts?

That silent minority probably knows how to use google

>Why the fuck would I do that?
To get buffer and BP? Why do you think people seed in private trackers? Are you one of those seedbox pump and dumpers?

No, you point multiple torrents to one folder. You don't have multiple copies of the data.

>apollo dead for good this time
guess being the people's tracker meant jack shit

path to X posts are either ironic, or for trackers that have no documented path. The ones that are being unironic about well know paths are too lazy to read the wiki/faq etc.

You can teach a man to fish, but you can't teach him how to bite

I never tried it (just read the OP), but I doubt it's easily available info. Especially when you are a complete newfag and don't even know which trackers are good. A quick search just now for 'best private trackers' only got me the worst curry shit, 'path to BTN tracker' also got me jackshit. Not gonna bother more but I wager wiki is valuable just to know where you should climb.

Path to TXM?

If you're a complete newfag you should be lurking. A quick google search of "private trackers" returned the Jow Forums wiki on private trackers only 5 links down, with 3 and 4 being reddit (read: spoonfeed central). If they don't want to put in effort, they shouldn't expect to be spoonfed information and if they do expect to be spoonfed, they should be told to fuck off.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Private tracker wiki
It's that easy to find the wiki

The wiki really isn't up to date regarding paths.

>A quick google search of "private trackers" returned the Jow Forums wiki on private trackers only 5 links down
What search engine?

If it were not for OP I wouldn't even have thought that somebody bothered to write a wiki.

Is this a real question?

Oh and reddit spreads misinformation, especially when it comes to what trackers are good (at least from what turned up after my search right now).

This. Also:
lmgtfy.com/?q=Private trackers reddit
Reddit spoonfeeds everything.
>Wahhhh Reddit doesn't give paths.
Take the damn interviews to red/apl and rank up to the invite forums to find out for yourself.

You think Jow Forums is a more reliable source than reddit for getting spoonfed? Is this your first day on /ptg/?

Attached: where.png (644x644, 936K)

Ask Jeeves

Google it.

Reddit spreads misinformation, /ptg/ actively spreads disinfo.

Yeah, the top trackers list in wiki is pretty solid as opposed to redditfags recommending FL, SCC, etc.

At least OP mentions that a wiki exists.
>What wiki?
Google it.
See

>google

Attached: (You).jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

>At least OP mentions that a wiki exists.
I concede, with that it's easy to know what you should search for.

IPT. Well if that's the case then I'm shocked so many people get duped by this stuff while retaining credibility on their trackers.

Anytime a software I need asks me to turn off my firewall, I saw that as a massive red flag and I guess I'm not an idiot for thinking that.

The Jow Forums wiki is literally linked in the sticky. If you don't know how to find the wiki, or that a wiki even exists, you need to stop posting and go back to lurking.

That's where your wrong, kiddo

Attached: 1520345074316.jpg (960x640, 106K)

It's fairly outdated on some parts, so the only choice left is lurking really.

Those 10 commandments are shit forced memes made by autists. Know how to behave and listen to the rules is common sense to non-spergs

Not obvious somebody made a (semi-current) ptg section in there though, especially since the wiki is extremely lacking and/or outdated.
For the record I'm not saying all this info would be impossible to find without OP, but it could be hard, so way more people would post inane questions.

>googler!
>spoonfeeding
These are shit forced memes made by autists. It's time to learn your role, neon.

>the wiki is extremely lacking and/or outdated
Someone that's autistic enough to care, please update it if you really want to help the newfags.
>but it could be hard, so way more people would post inane questions
The last two threads had spoon-fed OPs and we still got a shitload of inane questions.
Conclusion: newfags can't read what's in front of them regardless.
If there's food at the dinner table, they shit their pants and say they're done.

Lol I wasn't talking to you champ

Every thread has the OP info posted though, we stopped doing it for a few threads it would get even worse.