What up Jow Forums's! i need a quick answer...

What up Jow Forums's! i need a quick answer, if i remove the clip from the ipod nano will it affect the interface or anything related to the electronic system?

Attached: 233915-apple-ipod-nano-6th-gen.jpg (411x326, 13K)

>ishit
Found your problem.

Nah you see, i need a small device to cheat on my exams (i take pictures of the book and save them on my device) so i am between this and the 7th gen, which one is better?

You can't remove it without taking the whole thing apart and you will fuck it up if you do.

Attached: iPod.jpg (4032x3024, 1.43M)

Nah i could use a small saw

Then a file and sand paper, then be sure to paint your fuck up.

>got one as a present
>didn't like it because no screen
>oh right it's called shuffle
>but still no screen
>whatever and use it anyway
>clipped on my jacket and forgot about it
>dumped into washing machine
>ded
Welp, can't say i miss it. But it is small and battery won't last long.

>to cheat on my exams
but why

I am talking about this one

Attached: !!eBz2HgBWM_$(KGrHqIOKj!E0Zvgio7wBNQ57lcC,w___35.jpg (300x299, 13K)

Yes and this is what it looks like taken apart. I bought the smaller one after this one with the display broke.

Attached: 569F8D4A-A808-44C9-B53E-72FE5DD668C4.jpg (4032x3024, 1.51M)

Nepotism, i just need the piece of paper

Oh thank you, so it works fine if you remove it?

As I said you have to take the whole thing apart. The little screw heads are inside the device.

Hey another question, i need to save pictures that contain certain sentences, would you recommend this or the 7th gen if i only want it to view images?

>i need to save pictures that contain certain sentences

That is a strange requirement. Why not just use a phone?

Too big the teacher may see it

Go study you underage dipshit

I am 22

Oh alright then
Try this,
Get a Pebble (yes, the smartwatch)
Disable notifications
Install a notes app
Write everything in the notes app
Bind notes app to one of the quick launch buttons
Cheat without needing to shit yourself over ishit clips and nigger screws or having to hide a fucking lcd

you are THE problem

I use an Android Wear smartwatch. It has apps to view PDFs, a web browser, photo viewer, everything. It syncs with Google Docs, so it's completely effortless to set this up. I have a Ticwatch E which I wear normally and a Sony SW3 which I use without the band just like that iPod. Been doing this for almost 2 years and no problems

Smart watches typically get banned during the testing time.

I think you can remove the clip without damaging anything or cutting the case by pushing the pin out of the hinge. Other than that no, removing the clip won't do anything. Why would it?